My turn

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

When your accussing a top player u gotta have pretty good proof imo. Alot of the things u think is wh are most likely intuition or expirience which comes from many years of gaming. And since alot of ppl has played this game for many years its pretty hard to tell cheat from "a good day/game" U often spot cheaters when they suddenly rise high above their normal level. I dont relly thing this is the case here.. I know that aka didnt cheat without watching any demos, cuz he wouldnt risk anything for winning a stupid cw. (I really hope all this isnt becouse of a demo from a public game, cuz that just makes it all the more retarded..)
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

U often spot cheaters when they suddenly rise high above their normal level.
That made me laugh :D
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

Do u agree/disagree? Or do i only make u laugh ? :shock:
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

wow.. really strange to hear you say this sF.. becouse then you really owe skmz a big apology.
sCrewFace wrote:Lets just cut the crap everyone? He's cheating no doubt about it! The reason some of u fools dont think so, is becouse hes trying to hide it. But when u have that in mind and try to think like a cheater. U will easily spot the wallhack. He might even be using bot who knows? The frkbot is very hard to spot. Censored swearing And just for the record, all of you who are friends with skmz,in clan with him ect. your word in this case isnt worth anything. Cuz your only trying to protect your friends or your clans repuation. So just kick back an enjoy the show while your friend gets banned.. (hopefully)
That is what you said about his little demo clip.

your words are crap man... you haven't even watched aka's demos.
"So just kick back an enjoy the show while your friend gets banned.."
chatode
joined the game

Post by chatode »

The problem will not be solved here, so just go confront tuoppi with your "uber-badass-girlmagnet-devirus" if you want results, or to the other people who have the power to do something about it (though why should you, because only n0l1f3rs care if they get banned from a multiplayer game server, aint it so? ";)" ).

Here people can only continue to make the pile of bullshit bigger.

..... whine ..... :sleep:
aka Ode aka katodi
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

Theres a big difference between aka and skmz.. wouldnt u be surprised if aka cheated? Its like accusing termy for cheat. Ppl like aka and termy dont really give a rats ass if they win or loose.. They just play the game..
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

And btw im not "friends" with aka, if he cheated i wouldnt cover up for him. And that goes for all the "friends" i got out there.. If they get caught, they're on their own..
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

THEY'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD!
I like to play games, not watch them
bail
should have used a smaller gun

Post by bail »

who cares, only nolifers cheat.
and cheating in aq2, i cant even describe but its quite pointless.
you got to have alot of freetime if you even bother cheating in aq2.
and nowdays there cant be alot of "serious cheaters" in the scene.
bail{UNi}
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

sCrewFace wrote:When your accussing a top player u gotta have pretty good proof imo. Alot of the things u think is wh are most likely intuition or expirience which comes from many years of gaming. And since alot of ppl has played this game for many years its pretty hard to tell cheat from "a good day/game" U often spot cheaters when they suddenly rise high above their normal level. I dont relly thing this is the case here.. I know that aka didnt cheat without watching any demos, cuz he wouldnt risk anything for winning a stupid cw. (I really hope all this isnt becouse of a demo from a public game, cuz that just makes it all the more retarded..)
so i am a newb compared to aka? heh (sorry for bringing myself up, but i had to when he is writing so much shit (like always)).

i mean, i gotta be a real newb since you have seen a 60sec (even less) demo of me playing.. and it was no doubt i was cheating...? maybe i am a newb, i dont know.. i feel myself quite experienced.

but i cant see myself as an oldschool because it has only passed like 3 years for me, more or less.
nufan wrote:wow.. really strange to hear you say this sF.. becouse then you really owe skmz a big apology.
sCrewFace wrote:Lets just cut the crap everyone? He's cheating no doubt about it! The reason some of u fools dont think so, is becouse hes trying to hide it. But when u have that in mind and try to think like a cheater. U will easily spot the wallhack. He might even be using bot who knows? The frkbot is very hard to spot. Censored swearing And just for the record, all of you who are friends with skmz,in clan with him ect. your word in this case isnt worth anything. Cuz your only trying to protect your friends or your clans repuation. So just kick back an enjoy the show while your friend gets banned.. (hopefully)
That is what you said about his little demo clip.

your words are crap man... you haven't even watched aka's demos.
"So just kick back an enjoy the show while your friend gets banned.."
thx nufan, point for you there. sf, so you are not covering up for aka? just read what you said here in my quotes, and you might change your mind?
you took your time at once to watch when it was about me, but not aka.

just like someone else has said already.. dont hate the player, hate the game.

its just fun, and what the hell, even if aka cheated.. why ban him? because of his bad behaviour, maybe? warning, perhaps, but ban? nah. i think he deserves an unban.. its after all only a game... and i doubt someone can be hated only because what you have heard.. and seen someone writing.. but never met.
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

Flunx wrote:THEY'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD!

OH NO!!!! TEH CHEATERS!#!
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
maGro
blew itself up

Post by maGro »

skmz wrote:but i cant see myself as an oldschool because it has only passed like 3 years for me, more or less.
Old school, variously spelled old skool, oldschool or oldskool, is a slang term referring to wondering why a m4kevlarhit causes damage.

PS: Grens are no weapon, helmet is no item and irvision is teh crap.

and happy bday mr. skmz :)
Director of #E-Reality :: Sprayer of #koksnutten
aka
tripped on its own grenade

Post by aka »

Why I care about beeing banned? I've played this gamefor 8 years for a reason...

And I'm getting kinda sick of this...and the reason I'm still writing here is that the admins wont answer me.
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

I think you mean the server admin? Well i havent seen tuoppi here on his forum yet :D
FoxX
plummets to its death

Post by FoxX »

I think what sF was trying to say is, that when you cheat yourself its easier to catch another cheater. So thats why he knows skmz is da xiit, and aka is da newb..

lol pretty bad example you used also blalblblalb "its like aka and termy is no care to game yo".. Termy stopped playing aq2 like 1 year ago ;-)