Cheating/Not Cheating

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

tyldis
sank like a rock

Post by tyldis »

This is silly. Not happy with a free service? Don't use it. It's that simple. Start your own server instead of leeching off the ones you badmouth.
If the aq2admins are that bad, people will flock to your server.
Instead of just whining like a kid you could actually do something about it.
Down, not across.
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Yeh, you could submit demos showing that you don't cheat.

You are just f#cked, nothing to do about it.
... well... maybe trying to change the crappy criteria of the admins... but I think that's too hard to be asked.

C.
Ne quid nimis.
tyldis
sank like a rock

Post by tyldis »

You see, a good and useful reply would bring something to the table. If something is broken you don't go around saying it is, you try to fix it. The number of AOL posts in here is staggering.
Down, not across.
W1lco
tripped on its own grenade

Post by W1lco »

angra wrote:
W1lco wrote:Omfg.. WHY DONT WE GET ANY ACTIVE ADMINS? Cant we start with that instead of catching "bad people" at demos? Or maybe this is the only way to do it?, ( to bust a cheater ).. last 3 times when i have been very suspect ( vs Fakeclan ), i wanted to contact a admin, 2times at a friday evening, one just middle of the weekend, about 19.00.. and no BT for this time, answered.. My opinion is that we first should get SOME "active" admins..
You can't expect admins to be there at every sec, ppl have other things to do to, girls, work, friends and so on.

In my case i don't have time for aq now at all almost, so when i get time to play i don't feel like specing a cw for 40 mins.

Well, put me up as a admin then ! :/
The colourblind
aka

Post by aka »

Angra I played on your server about two hours ago, BL :(:/:/:&
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

WHY AM I BANNED FROM THE ANGRA SERVER????
I don't give a shit.
angra
feels some chest pain

Post by angra »

I had some stuff to do but it's up and running now.
}i{ angra - #clan.illusion
Total minutes of aq2
2005: 20 716
2006: 10 405
Misse
sank like a rock

Post by Misse »

we all vote kenny for president so it doesn't matter anymore!
legalisera mera<br />
and yes im gangsta.
minchiano
bleeds to death

Post by minchiano »

[2 cents]

Aka made one stupid mistake when he got caught with cheats, he admitted as much and got cleared. (well more or less).

Now he's accused and banned again.

Well I don't think he cheats, I don't think he will ever be dumb enough to try that shite. He's an old school player is all. Anything else said is utter bullshit imo.

On the other hand he is the most annoying, whining bigmouthed piece of fuckup trolls you're unlucky to encounter...

So you decide, is he a cheating fuckup or just a fuckup?

[/2 cents]
tyldis
sank like a rock

Post by tyldis »

@minchiano:
Right on. Cheater or not, the attitude displayed is simply unacceptable.
Now the question is how will aq2admins handle cases like that?

This is something we need to figure out and the community is welcome to bounce ideas. I think we need less beuracracy and act more or less like one would on a single private server (get rid of those ruining the game).
Also we can ban per server and that way give someone a second chance before doing the full tango.
Down, not across.
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

Ruining the game? How? There's an ignore function that works just fine ingame. I for one likes messing around in this forum, I got my reasons, thats hardly the same as ingame - there I just play. I play pretty much aq2 atm, and I can't say there's many that tries to ruin the game? I mean, how could they? They are playing the game. Also, I don't think I've suspected anyone cheating for a very long time either.. I think you just got carried away, cuz the way I see it, there's not even a problem. Only problem could be that ppl are getting banned for weird reasons, hence YOU are ruining the game. Ofc everyone got their own opinions about this, this is mine.
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

Serra wrote:No way. 90% believed that skmz cheated, eventhough the demo isnt obvious and i think that's fucked. There are people who gets fragged and are like "wtf, lame cheater motherfucker ill kick your ass IRL" and would vote yes :D
so true. 90% thought that i cheated? nah, i don't believe that. i more likely think that 90% wanted me off aq, because other reasons, or they 'thought' that i was cheating. anyway, bored. thanks for your opinion, serra. i would say that i was 'warned' due to personal reasons. but thats just me.
Den wrote:Well there are others reasons why people call skmz a cheater ;)
oh, really? ;) im so cute, that must be the reason!
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

Stop whining. I hate people who act like they didn't cheat when they so obviously did. Though I'm sure you're a really nice person in real life.
I like to play games, not watch them
aka

Post by aka »

I did not...yeah you know the rest