Enough fakenicking

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

aka
tripped on its own grenade

Post by aka »

late for your night with the boys? playing dungeons and drogons?
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

He He =DDDDDDDDDDDD
I like to play games, not watch them
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

cheater. t.t
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
tyldis
sank like a rock

Post by tyldis »

Devirus wrote:Not that I personally give a shit.
You guys arent running a police department here, try to remember that.
Also, rejecting a player/players who has been playing the game from "day 1" is a very strange way of trying to keep the scene alive. *thumbs up for u intelegent rulers of internet*
Get real, will you?
I don't give a flying fuck who you are and how long someone has been playing or what 'status' they have in the community. I treat all equally. IMO aka cheats in those demos and he's been a real jerk to everybody (minus his l33t gang). Aka is killing the community more than the admins are doing, that's a fact.
How much of a community would you have if we just decided to kill the servers and stop wasting our time and effort on idiots who doesn't serve an ounce of appreciation?

None of us is expecting any medals, but I do expect the players to behave like normal people and show the admins and their fellow gamers some decent common respect.

The community needs the players, the admins, and the lot of guys running excellent free services such as gsbot, the websites, all the new clients, and the kickass movieproducers. The community does not need self centered morons.
Last edited by tyldis on Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Down, not across.
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

If anyone should get real it's you. You make it sound like it's your community, thats the fun part. Its just a game.
tyldis
sank like a rock

Post by tyldis »

Oh my, somebody ran out of arguments.
At least try to give the impression that you read my reply.
Down, not across.
bail
should have used a smaller gun

Post by bail »

atleast this keeps the forum alive always got plenty to read.
we are not holding back when it comes to arguing.
bail{UNi}
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

You got my quote. You can read it over and over again til you understand it. I could go on and on about what moron I think you are, but I choose not to, since I'm running out of time. The fun thing is that I got to you again, without doing anything. Cya, and dont kill the whole community meanwhile I'm gone. Dont ban the innocent, dictator!
tyldis
sank like a rock

Post by tyldis »

Hopefully you will have a clue and some arguments when coming back. I don't see a single valid argument in any of your replies, just feeble attempts to diss your opponents.
If you think I'm a dictator, please explain why. The server admins have no power over the community at large, it's far too easy for anyone to set up their own server if they are unhappy with the ones provided. If the community is unhappy they would leave the servers making them unhappy. It's that simple, it really is.

But hey, keep pissing and thinking that using this website is your right, using gsbot is your right and playing on any server no matter what also is your right. I'm telling you it's the right of the maintainer of a free service how he/she chooses to run it.

Of course, you choose to interpret the above as my attempt to 'own' a community because that suits your agenda.

And you don't get to me, I just try to help you get your opinon out instead of just running over these forums spewing out silly comments.
Down, not across.
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

It's clearly MY community.
I don't give a shit.
NRGizeR
feels some chest pain

Post by NRGizeR »

Clown wrote:It's clearly MY community.
Of course!
/me submits to Clownehs rule :mrgreen:
bail

Post by bail »

tyldis wrote:running over these forums spewing out silly comments.
bail{UNi}
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

Aww :(
bla bla
Thx for the AQ2-lesson. Feeble attempts to diss my opponents? Well, I pissed you off didn't I? And obviously bail. It suprises me that a smart educated guy like yourself manage to get all emoational for something a nobody wrote in a game-forum. Although you already know my opinions about certain bans and the servers you've manage to fuck up, you're trying to help me getting out my opinions? woot :o I choose my words wisely when stating my opinions, the way I write it makes people notice them. A friendly "no" isn't good enough, it's easily ignored. However, I do agree on the things your saying, about it's the maintainers right. I've never disagreed to it nor agreed to it, since it's never needed to be layed out befor, still doesnt cause it's even obvious for the blind.

First of all, the ban of aka, wich is getting pretty old btw, was not cheating imo. I can't defend my mates? However, we managed to get a confession that it was his behavour that made him banned, wich was exactly what we wanted. Though, the cheatbust itself was more or less made by a jealous internet-kid who goes by "If I can't do it, noone else can either"
Second. Ruining the maprotation and the making of a noscore server with shitmaps, convinced me to not play public there again. More than likely, more ppl has done the same. Wich in my opinon is somthing new/old that has failed to replace the standard aq2 that is being played nowdays. And since I used to play much there, I think I should have something to say about it, like everyone else using a free service that is depending on it's users.

If you ignore the spewed out silly comments, it's actually just some constructive critizism. Have a nice day.
tyldis
sank like a rock

Post by tyldis »

Thank you. Finally a good reply. You jumped several notches in my book.
I just came back after almost 2 hours of fun play at the new server you hate so much ;)

What 'confession' are you talking about? I don't know aka and before this incident I had never even noticed him, to be honest. I supported the initial ban on the basis of the demos alone (Of course, I can't talk for the other AQ2Admins). I have since stated that I find his behaviour unacceptable (especially since this is just a game and my goal is to have fun). Anybody can voice their opinion on any matter, but the pure vomit some are spreading here are not opinions.

Feel free to blame the maprot bug on me, I don't care.

And please, there are so many servers with the standard setup of cliff2, cloud, no ff and spray spray spray. Would it hurt so much for some to have an alternative? I have gotten the feedback I was hoping for: some cheering and some swearing. It has the userbase to defend it's existance.

I love AQ2, and of course it pisses me off when I feel someone unjustified are spreading bullshit. Keep posting like this and I'll even listen to what you are saying.
Down, not across.
bail

Post by bail »

HEHE no tyldis did not piss me off, my quote of tyldis was ment for NRGizeR and Clown HEHE

its your conflict not mine, and i dont agree nor disagree with anyone of you two (tyldis,devirus.)
bail{UNi}