ut2004

Talk about your favourite video-games and modifications here.

Moderator: Moderators

HcPeura
was flattened
In-game Name: Memoria

ut2004

Post by HcPeura »

Was just wondering if there are any ut2004 players around here,and if anyone is possibly into mapping?

I love ut games,started playing the basic unreal tournament(99) when i was in elementary school,probably around the fifth grade.I used to watch my brother play aq2,and since i sucked on aq2 i named the bots on ut like aq2players and kicked their asses. ut -> ut2003 - and now ut2004. "intresting" :>
[e] Memoria #extacy
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

The unreal series wasnt really my thing :) quake ftw. About the mapping, the tools look really good and easy to use, so i doubt mapping will be hard for starters.
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
HcPeura
was flattened

Post by HcPeura »

Yeah,I just needed one good basic tutorial on how to make rooms and the sky etc.. :) its really quick and fun to make maps now when i have used the unrealed for like 2 years or smth. I don't play ut2004 itself so much as i make maps to it,im just addicted to ut2004 map making. :D too fun.

I'm thinking of converting some aq2 maps to ut2004,since i like the city maps the most,and aq2 has such cool city maps im gonna give it a try. :> I hope it wont anger the aq2 mappers,will it?. :)
[e] Memoria #extacy
maGro
blew itself up

Post by maGro »

oh my god.. i should have known it. The reason for your behaviour isnt your childhood itself but the games you played in it!
Director of #E-Reality :: Sprayer of #koksnutten
VorTeX6
sank like a rock

Post by VorTeX6 »

laf O_o
yes u
HcPeura
was flattened

Post by HcPeura »

"the reason i dont like magros movie is because i playd ut in my childhood". "ok". Wouldnt like to go offtopic since i dont give a crap about that conversation,hope you know why.
[e] Memoria #extacy
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

for some reason your name sticks in my mind.....pretty sure its for being childish and more than likely making a twat out of yourself so maybe magro isnt sayin that cos u didnt like his movie?
imeiz
is legless

Post by imeiz »

and this bs relates not to ut2k4 in any way, k thanks.
Sync' imeiz - AQ2Suomi & AQ2World forum moderator, part-time TATM-writer