Divisions Season 2!

Official forum of the first AQ2World League.

Moderators: Moderators, AQ2World League Admins

Den
something dur dur

Divisions Season 2!

Post by Den »

http://www.aq2world.com/?p=league&type=clans

So what you people think of the divisions! I expect big replies! :attack:
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

come with the whine!
maGro
blew itself up

Post by maGro »

I MUST NOT REPEAT TO SILLY QUESTIONS AND PROVOCATIONS THAT MAKE ME FLAME! I MUST NOT REPEAT TO SILLY QUESTIONS AND PROVOCATIONS THAT MAKE ME FLAME! I MUST NOT REPEAT TO SILLY QUESTIONS AND PROVOCATIONS THAT MAKE ME FLAME! I MUST NOT REPEAT TO SILLY QUESTIONS AND PROVOCATIONS THAT MAKE ME FLAME! I MUST NOT REPEAT TO SILLY QUESTIONS AND PROVOCATIONS THAT MAKE ME FLAME! I MUST NOT REPEAT TO SILLY QUESTIONS AND PROVOCATIONS THAT MAKE ME FLAME! DEN YOU SUCK! I MUST NOT REPEAT TO SILLY QUESTIONS AND PROVOCATIONS THAT MAKE ME FLAME! I MUST NOT REPEAT TO SILLY QUESTIONS AND PROVOCATIONS THAT MAKE ME FLAME! I MUST NOT REPEAT TO SILLY QUESTIONS AND PROVOCATIONS THAT MAKE ME FLAME! I MUST NOT REPEAT TO SILLY QUESTIONS AND PROVOCATIONS THAT MAKE ME FLAME! I MUST NOT REPEAT TO SILLY QUESTIONS AND PROVOCATIONS THAT MAKE ME FLAME! I MUST NOT REPEAT TO SILLY QUESTIONS AND PROVOCATIONS THAT MAKE ME FLAME! MUST NOT!!
Director of #E-Reality :: Sprayer of #koksnutten
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

[AUTOMATED RESPONSE]

fucking admins?! the divisions are fucked up!

[\AUTOMATED RESPONSE]
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

Well i would like to say, good job to the admins :) Divisions 3 is nice.
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

[AUTOMATED SARCASM]

[AUTOMATED RESPONSE]

fucking admins?! the divisions are fucked up!

[/AUTOMATED RESPONSE]

[/AUTOMATED SARCASM]

C.
Ne quid nimis.
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

Hmm, a division 1 without clans such as Apr, sC and UNi... :( sad to see that they did not sign up.

Secondly i find it quite amusing to see both M.I and dip in division 1, whilst UR and ilmi are in the second division. Cant really see what could justify that :)
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Repsaj
as long as it's salty..

Post by Repsaj »

sajh wrote:Hmm, a division 1 without clans such as Apr, sC and UNi... :( sad to see that they did not sign up.

Secondly i find it quite amusing to see both M.I and dip in division 1, whilst UR and ilmi are in the second division. Cant really see what could justify that :)
2 words: Season 1
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

Division 1 isn't quite what I was expecting, anyways - good job. I see clans from div 2 & 3 that could easily match up with the division 1 clans. Anyway, I read your explanation and I fully understand it.

I feel sorry for the clans that was left out. I really think Wesside has earned themselves a spot in the league though. As they've been up for quite a while and never rejects a challenge. An own division for the left out clans would sort up those things, worth giving them a go aswell.
Haudrauf
tripped on its own grenade

Post by Haudrauf »

why is it that i think div 2 has worse clans than div 3?
ImageOwner of http://aq2maps.quadaver.org
Not part of #aq2admins for a reason.
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

I say let natural selection sort out who belongs where. Just make sure this league goes on for more than 2 seasons and everything will even itself out.
I don't give a shit.
Zan
is connecting

Post by Zan »

well I guess its tuff work dividing the clans.... But sounds like you have some solid guidelines to help you out +season 1... and I bet you can argue for every choice you made, right? ;)

I also agree with Devirus. Its a shame a clan like Westside don't get a shot this time around...
Last edited by Zan on Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snitch, you can Run! But u can´t Hide!.......
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

the reason for Wst was simple, 2 members in the profile and i know thats cause hes on holiday.. but when we checked their page, they only had 4 members on the page. And since we didnt really know them.. and the minimum number was 5.. and up2date page ;)
Rulf
found a way out

Post by Rulf »

yea devirus it came for a chock to me 2 wow we are in divison 1 but hey we will show us worty!

See ya at the field HOHOHO :santa:
coooopa tropppppa BEACH!
Zan
is connecting

Post by Zan »

Da^JuaN wrote:the reason for Wst was simple, 2 members in the profile and i know thats cause hes on holiday.. but when we checked their page, they only had 4 members on the page. And since we didnt really know them.. and the minimum number was 5.. and up2date page ;)
Well as I said; I bet you can argue for every choice u made.. so right indeed... still a shame ;)

(Rulf u freak!) :P
Snitch, you can Run! But u can´t Hide!.......