f.e.a.r

Talk about your favourite video-games and modifications here.

Moderator: Moderators

Den
something dur dur

f.e.a.r

Post by Den »

Story wrote:In F.E.A.R., you are the newest member of the military's elite First Encounter Assault Recon team, tasked with investigating, and dealing with, paranormal threats. You're in for a heck of a first day on the job, too, because you and your team are sent in after Paxton Fettel, a rogue officer, who takes command of a battalion of elite, cloned soldiers and sets them loose in the confines of a city. Yet that's but the tip of the iceberg in terms of the plot. What made Fettel go insane? What are they trying to accomplish? And what the heck is up with that freaky, ghostly little girl who keeps cropping up in the corner of your eye? The answers to all these questions are, hopefully, almost here.
Minimum System Requirements wrote:*Operating System: Windows® XP, x64 or 2000 with latest service pack installed
*Processor: Pentium® 4 1.7 GHz or equivalent processor
*RAM: 512MB of RAM or more
*Video Card: 64MB GeForce™ 4 Ti or Radeon® 9000 video card; Monitor that can display in 4:3 aspect ratio; SUPPORTED CHIPSETS* ATI™ Radeon(R) 9000 Series, Radeon(R) 9500 Series, Radeon(R) 9600 Series, Radeon(R) 9700 Series, Radeon(R) 9800 Series, Radeon(R) X600 Series
*Hard Drive: 5.0 GB free Hard Drive Space for installation; Additional hard drive space for a swap file and saved game files.
*CD-ROM: DVD-ROM
*Processor: 16-bit DirectX® 9.0 compliant sound card with support for EAX™ 2.0
Leute, this is THE game you really have to play. The singeplayer is great, the multiplayer is fun. The only negative thing i could find, are the system requirements. You really need to have a nice rig, to run this on max. I posted some screenshots below. I tried not make any screenshots of spoilers.

Game of the year in my book ;)

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
bliz
A FOOOOOOOOO!!!

Post by bliz »

Game of the year is a bit of overstatement. Singeplayer mode tends to become a drag and somewhat boring after a little while, though the spooky girl will surely give you some frikkin' & refreshing goosebumps every now and then. Other than that the slow-motion function is great aka the Max Payn game. Plus the graphics are superb, in which a fully equiped computersystem is needed else you'll just find yourself in stuttering mode throughout the game.

I didn't try it online yet though, but that should be worth the try on someday.
R.I.P. Double Negative 2005-2008
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

it looks really well made, but damn... i have to change my pc to run it!!! :D
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

Kiwii wrote:Game of the year is a bit of overstatement. Singeplayer mode tends to become a drag and somewhat boring after a little while, though the spooky girl will surely give you some frikkin' & refreshing goosebumps every now and then. Other than that the slow-motion function is great aka the Max Payn game. Plus the graphics are superb, in which a fully equiped computersystem is needed else you'll just find yourself in stuttering mode throughout the game.

I didn't try it online yet though, but that should be worth the try on someday.
Well i havent seen a better game this year :) Well mayby Splinter Cell Chaos theory. All fps single player games tend to become a drag after a while.

mp is pure fun with all the particles & bulletholes n stuff.
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

BF2
I don't give a shit.
MarlPoro
melted

Post by MarlPoro »

Yea, this is really good. I've played it for several hours now Bo
MarlPoro / Anxiety
Thanks for reading
Mutu