The current best clan and the current worst clan?

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Misse
sank like a rock

Post by Misse »

finland = france
blooow the horn fuckers
legalisera mera<br />
and yes im gangsta.
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

Misse wrote:finland = france
loose the cup fuckers
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
Sabotage
plummets to its death

Post by Sabotage »

I would still say that Apr/ is one of the best, even so they have some inactive "star" players. On second i would say }i{ and 3rd goes tho iN.
Other clans are claming up aswell, but are they really getting that much better or is it just that we have lost alot of good players in the clans that used to be the best once and the few who still are here are inactive and not that good anymore.

Action quake was way different for 3,4 to 5 years ago, everything has changed since then and i would say in the bad way. :?
How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at www.Tellsomeonewhocares.com
*bplease*
Magnate
is connecting

Post by Magnate »

Sabotage wrote: Action quake was way different for 3,4 to 5 years ago, everything has changed since then and i would say in the bad way. :?
Well earlier it was much harder to start playing aq2, nowdays u get config to work straight on, and all kind of help easily and clients like aprq2 it much easier to use.
<aC> Magnate
#clan.ac
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

sajco will prove the current best one I guess..
Stric
needs some Pepto Bismol

Post by Stric »

And worse of the top
^stric^
Lotus
killed itself
In-game Name: kk'lok
Mouse: diamondback

Post by Lotus »

I think that daddyscup (or what is was called) spoke more clearly than sahjcocup ever will.
I pleasure myself, everyday.
>kk'lok
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

Yea that cup proved quite clearly the two worst clans.
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

really really far from it lotus.
that was your map against theirs.
sajhco none should get much advantage.. thus experience and skills will be fatal.
Magnate
is connecting

Post by Magnate »

nufan wrote:sajco will prove the current best one I guess..
I dont think that prove which is the best, map pool is favorable to some clans more than the others and this doesn't show which "clan" is the best because the maps are regular maps. aq2mastercup tells more than sajco because there you can play your homemap and this is the competition, which clan handles there own map best and can get good advantage to opponents map.
<aC> Magnate
#clan.ac
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

Magnate wrote:
I dont think that prove which is the best, map pool is favorable to some clans more than the others and this doesn't show which "clan" is the best because the maps are regular maps. aq2mastercup tells more than sajco because there you can play your homemap and this is the competition, which clan handles there own map best and can get good advantage to opponents map.
we just see skill in different ways :) in my eyes a clan who wins loads and loads of games much thanks to having a map that isnt played public, nor by any other clan isnt that skilled. But mastercup shows which is the best clan in ordinary cws, which of course shows which clan is best in one way, and sajhco in another :).
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Durden
is connecting

Post by Durden »

imo lost is the best team, but hey! Who am I to judge.
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

Magnate wrote:
all about oppinion. A top clan/best clan should be able to handel regular maps.. many maps. mastercup only got homemap against homemap..
so you don't get to see the whole picture about how good the clans is.
I belive it's a reason AmB is only in mastercup and not in sajhco.. ;p
they are good on bomba.. but really ain't all that on other maps.
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

A cup that allows only 3 different servers can't determine who the best one is.
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

hehe asskicker ;) <3