#Clan-iN the masters!

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Royal^
was in the wrong place

Post by Royal^ »

Yeah i can sure believe you have had bg's vs us sCrewFace, since every game you lose you consider as BG :lol:

no offence :)
admin of #DuraWorks - #shoutcastftw - AQ2Suomi.com
Haur
blew up

Post by Haur »

laughing IRL!

Jenny McCarthy still is the best out there..
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

n1 Royal.. But it seems like u didnt press my link? :D

Looks like your the one loosing :))

U gotta do better than that inorder to offend me! :D

And hey didnt i beat u in 1on1? Ohhh yir i did lolololol

Alot of offence :shock:
Royal^
was in the wrong place

Post by Royal^ »

I won our duel on my server you won on your server, 1-1 victories eh? =)

First of all, you didn't say we gonna continue dueling from the scores we had on my server when we dueled.

Second of all, it's like cw's, victory is victory, if its +2 fine, its victory anyway,
+20 doesn't bring you any more victory :D

But let's reduel anytime you wan't, this time tell me we play 2 duels, one on your server and one on my so I can adjust my playing for it 8)

World's best sniper :G
Last edited by Royal^ on Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
admin of #DuraWorks - #shoutcastftw - AQ2Suomi.com
menas
is connecting

Post by menas »

Lol what a thread. Someone needs to get laid obviously. :)
indey
plummets to its death

Post by indey »

Apr = Tournament Clan.

Tournament matches vs own 2-1, and that one match wich u won was a tie in rounds ;).
Synchrony - www.huhtimo.com/sync
#Synchrony - @ QuakeNET
Aq2 with attitude.
angra
feels some chest pain

Post by angra »

Go Royal you can do it!
}i{ angra - #clan.illusion
Total minutes of aq2
2005: 20 716
2006: 10 405
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

Haha Royal, everytime I think you can't get more stupid, you prove me wrong. You couldn't possibly offend anyone except your mom for boiling too many hotdogs.

http://www11.brinkster.com/akatora/ggapprimewhine.JPG That one is hilarious btw.

sCrewFace <3
Masa^
sank like a rock
In-game Name: MaxD

Post by Masa^ »

Whee, another "whoos da best clan" -flamewarthread. What the hell is wrong with you people? :D
¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø--{Tm}Masa--ø¤º°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤
#aq2world Qnet
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

Masa^ wrote:Whee, another "whoos da best clan" -flamewarthread. What the hell is wrong with you people? :D
sssssssst!
they are talking about who gets it longer then each other....
they dont know that will all lose.
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
Evilcina
saw the light

Re: #Clan-iN the masters!

Post by Evilcina »

nufan wrote: So therefor dear quakers from this beloved scene! as we are undeafated, we now declare ourselves the best clan in the scene.
This one made me laugh!
nufan wrote:so you think 40/50 is good? :D but 90% fi. players whine about 23 ping on .no servers... :D haha... this turned out to be a funny day at work anyway ;)

EDIT: but STAY on topic pls!! iN is the MASTERS!!!
becouse fi. will be pwndsz in ping diccusion anyway.. you only got 1good argument.. and thats "no we can choose to play 2xfi since we got so many fi clans ROLS" and ofc you need 3 times better ping to have a chance against CPL clans :D

yes well thats a bit lame because 1each is allways the most fair way to do it and eaven if u have 100ping on the other server...I usually play with 70 on foreign servers and i dont whine bout that I just want it to be a nice and clean 1each!
aka
tripped on its own grenade

Post by aka »

That's like my best work ever. I wanna thank apprime, ze friggin dumbasses, for making this possible.
indey
plummets to its death

Post by indey »

Pfft. anyone who knows when that picture was made knows how it really went.

Those comments are indeed what they said(though, not on that day, but somewhere before it), but they used mm3 once against cSu in the whole tournament, and that match -> tournament rules allowed mm3, and the nme used mm3, so no point of giving them an unfair advantage.
And what they say about mm3, goes for normal official clanwars as far as i know.

GG trying to make it look really bad tho aka, a shame that anyone with brains wont buy it.

But hey, u gotta make your name with something, right?

Others do it by achievements.. others never do it.. and others... well, think about it :).
Synchrony - www.huhtimo.com/sync
#Synchrony - @ QuakeNET
Aq2 with attitude.
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

That link is absolutely hilarious.
What do you mean by "Trying to make it look bad?" Cause the way I see it, it really does look bad. And really, no one buys that "anyone with brains.. bla bla" when it comes from a doped up junky. Defending it is just an indication on how much you/them are ashamed of it.

And also, is it just me or shouldn't it be the other way around when it comes to mm3? I mean, as far as I know there are just a few unwritten rules about official clanwars and those rules usually differs alot from one person to another. Lets face it, Tournament-games is the real deal and they allow mm3? How could anyone mm3-whine so much on a game that doesn't even really matter at all. And on top of that, they used it themselves even thou they claimed they'd never tolerate it "It's against their principles"... Principles my ass. Sorry, but I don't se any vaild argument that could hold, defending this'... Anyone who tries will just redicule himself, just like you.
Gepardi
melted

Post by Gepardi »

Devirus wrote:when it comes from a doped up junky.
Bravo! You really took this to a whole new level.

Unbelievable how much people argue here about things that just don't matter. Well, at least there's something to laugh at. :)

So go on.
Last edited by Gepardi on Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gepardi /pr0
#clan.pr0 @ QNet » http://koti.mbnet.fi/warjo/pr0/