#Clan-iN the masters!

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

nufan
brains are on the wall

#Clan-iN the masters!

Post by nufan »

Hey and welcome!

Since there are so many nice threads latly! I have made some very nice info of our clan!

As many fail to understand us, and our undeafated clan wars matches.
I give you all a sneak preveiw inside this noble gaming family!

PART 1

The pure heart of this clan is around the two great Clan Leaders NuFan & Flunx. Followed up really close by our nice CPL mates from sweden! Devirus & sajh!
and that's pretty much it.

But we also have som bench players, to help the future of aq2 young players to belive they have a chance to reach their far fetcht goals of becomming someone big in this community's great clans!
Bench; Mobiera, Prinsii and Mutant
But I most not forget our faithful players eFFex and Frede! may they soon come back and find their place on the bench!
oi oi o i! ALSO Endy lolz is on his fourth honymoon... and still more comming!

Now I will also talk some about out match rules

- iN's match rules!

- All our matches are uoff if we're playing with more then 1 bench player. But if iN's CL wants it's official, even with many bench players. That's allowed to.
- only 2xcatch is official. But if iN's CL wants it's official, even with other server choices. Then the match is official to.
- Also if we're playing the other clan's second homemaps! we do it just to give our opponent a chance. The same goes for servers. We often have to play with disvantages, so other clans may have a chance. But to remember then dear people! Also then iN's CL decide if iN wants it official.
- Sometimes you are not allowed to snip better then Devirus either.. since then Mutant have to snip! LoL=D no need to explain more about that for sure. But since Devirus is currently the world's best sniper, I have no worries.
So therefor dear quakers from this beloved scene! as we are undeafated, we now declare ourselves the best clan in the scene.

- Some few words about the great CPL lineup!

NuFan - To put it simple, the best m4 kevelar player out there. A really loved aq2daddy who is well knowed from his fast quake playing and skills knowed far far west!
Flunx - The one armed playing guy! people should be glad he don't play with two arms. imagin the two best m4 players playin side by side. Also he won't chose knives for a reason. 1 is enough to kill three people!
Devirus - Knowed as CRO-COP, he got scary fast moves and aim he have learn to less famous persons likes mccree, eX, misse and screwface. Enough said.
sajh - World's best mp5 player! who have decided to take up the battle against nufan with the m4..he is learning pretty fast! his special attack is "mm1". People in the north europe loses their focus after some words from this guy! A really nice weapon when we are playing with many bench players.

- The CPL's team closes match!

Our CPL's lineup most difficult match was one against :OwN: Not long time ago! They even forced Flunx to play with two hands! it's the first time it have ever happend! It was a really close match, and we only won with +23
http://img154.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 0727fn.jpg
http://img154.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 0732ck.jpg

- The tokyo roof Awards from 2005 & 2006 so far.

nazu, Skmz, Chuzzie, "1", Zool & 2-3 guys from w/
and sC' <3 gratz :D
(sorry about all the 58 names I forgot.)

PART 2 will come later by sajh! He will talk some about our future as the best clan.. the pressure by not playing our best.. and some about our bench players. and im sure he will talk about some more really nice stuff!
see you then!
Royal^
was in the wrong place

Post by Royal^ »

Are you trying to get enough idlers to get Q bot...?

You would have just needed to ask :/
admin of #DuraWorks - #shoutcastftw - AQ2Suomi.com
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

nice read... the only 2x catch thing is funny and im just wondering if some "noob" clan wanted to play u guys 2x .de we'll say, i bet u would call it official...if say one of the top clans did the same i bet it would be uo :) covering ur bases eh? :)
Mutant
joined the game

Post by Mutant »

Royal^ wrote:Are you trying to get enough idlers to get Q bot...?

You would have just needed to ask :/
You must be taking wrong here dude, we already have the bot O_o
dont we?
:sleep:
Last edited by Mutant on Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

What about matches versus us, which are always fair and square and you always bash us six feet under, I bet those are always official :p

Funny post, but sajh is too confident about his mp5 skills.. :roll:
Mutu
loses a vital chest organ

Post by Mutu »

hehe ;D
· Catch-Gamer.no AQ2admin
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

Now lets wait for OwN's reply on this ;)
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

i guess screwface is writeing his reply to this post almost from 3-4 hours :D
we'll see ;)
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
Repsaj
as long as it's salty..

Post by Repsaj »

Bah, I laughed I guess u succeeded in your goal.
Prinsii
was in the wrong place

Post by Prinsii »

:heart:
Love is the only solution.
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

A tip Royal! Stop writing. It only makes you look bad. yo yo
stiffy
sank like a rock

Post by stiffy »

lol 8(
}i{ stiffy - http://i.aq2.net - #clan.illusion
V34
tried to put the pin back in

Post by V34 »

Cant believe i read all that. Well it was that worth!
I liked it (:
You got one more idler.
Picer
sank like a rock

Post by Picer »

Clan iN? Hm, never heard of. But i do vaguely remember owning someone called Flunx and Devirus some time ago...

Don't know for shure though, they played like nuubs.

/me run and hides.

Edit: Typo's owne me.
Member of VfN "Vikings from North".

/connect aq2.catchgamer.no:27922 Catch-Gamer.no AQ2#4 ModernClassic for some oldschool FF action!
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

AssKick3r wrote: Funny post, but sajh is too confident about his mp5 skills.. :roll:
I had no part in writing this post, i cant help if people consider me the best mp5 ever!
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo