#Clan-iN the masters!

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

Evilcina wrote:
sajh wrote:
Evilcina wrote:[CIA]>iN :D
yea, 2xfi-clans are truly great!

Well u can ask em for a 1each...and as far as I know u ping .fi servers very good 40/50!
We asked them several times to play one each :)
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
herty
plummets to its death

Post by herty »

Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

and your point is herty?
that they were pussies on their own map and didn't dear to rush us camping like them on tokyo? :)
if your not stupid you should know that camping rounds could be much faster then regular rounds.
if the other clan attacks.. like we do ALWAYS on tokyo.. so there you got your reason why tokyo has many rounds and riot has not. we never have less then 25 rounds on tokyo even how HARD someone is camping there.

but im not tring to hide the facted that we was lame that cw :) we wanted to prove our point... and tryed to open apr's eyes that their way of playing is sooooooo boring... text isn't enough anymore it seems.

but I guess it's useless to explain this.. you won't accept it since "we was more lame" or something..
Gepardi
melted

Post by Gepardi »

nufan wrote:but STAY on topic pls!!
he also wrote:so you think 40/50 is good? :D but 90% fi. players whine about 23 ping on .no servers... :D haha...
-clip-
becouse fi. will be pwndsz in ping diccusion anyway.. you only got 1good argument.. and thats "no we can choose to play 2xfi since we got so many fi clans ROLS" and ofc you need 3 times better ping to have a chance against CPL clans :D
That's what I call staying on topic!

That URL herty pasted tells everything necessary in my opinion. :)
Gepardi /pr0
#clan.pr0 @ QNet » http://koti.mbnet.fi/warjo/pr0/
herty
plummets to its death

Post by herty »

nufan wrote:and your point is herty?
that they were pussies on their own map and didn't dear to rush us camping like them on tokyo? :)
if your not stupid you should know that camping rounds could be much faster then regular rounds.
if the other clan attacks.. like we do ALWAYS on tokyo.. so there you got your reason why tokyo has many rounds and riot has not. we never have less then 25 rounds on tokyo even how HARD someone is camping there.

but im not tring to hide the facted that we was lame that cw :) we wanted to prove our point... and tryed to open apr's eyes that their way of playing is sooooooo boring... text isn't enough anymore it seems.

but I guess it's useless to explain this.. you won't accept it since "we was more lame" or something..
I haven't stated my opinion yet, I just copied an url to Apr's match report. But since you asked for my point I will with a pleasure say what I'm thinking even though I don't think anyone cares.

Firstly, I can't remember playing a bg against Apr. Although I can't even remember when I've been winning Apr for the last time since after switching from UNi to Sonitus the results of the cw's have been less succesful :) But as I see it Apr/ is a fair clan as long as they're not pushed. They can be nasty at times but in that case one may have a good look in a mirror in my opinion.

And what comes to iN, I remember I used to appreciate them very much. Nowadays I rather go find another opponent if you(=NuFan) aren't playing. Camping whole sludge1 first at our server and then rushing whole tokyo on your server is not what I consider a gg. It's only a half gg. Of course that might be also our fault as we didn't play both maps at your server, maybe you would have played fair and square if we had played both there, who knows.

As a conclusion since iN > OwN and Apr > iN should Sweetus make a thread #Apprime the masters of the masters?
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

Last edited by BeAViS on Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
Serpent
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by Serpent »

dunno about the great but don't start to whine when you lose... :lol:
Serpent
• Moderator of AQ2Suomi • 4Ðm!n ov AQ2 Liiga •
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

gj herty but if you use more than 2 m4's in a clanwar isnt it unofficial? ehehehehe
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

Oh my! People are predictable :-o
That's why I'm the shit with one hand and kniffs!!
I like to play games, not watch them
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

herty wrote: Firstly, I can't remember playing a bg against Apr. Although I can't even remember when I've been winning Apr for the last time since after switching from UNi to Sonitus the results of the cw's have been less succesful :) But as I see it Apr/ is a fair clan as long as they're not pushed. They can be nasty at times but in that case one may have a good look in a mirror in my opinion.

And what comes to iN, I remember I used to appreciate them very much. Nowadays I rather go find another opponent if you(=NuFan) aren't playing. Camping whole sludge1 first at our server and then rushing whole tokyo on your server is not what I consider a gg. It's only a half gg. Of course that might be also our fault as we didn't play both maps at your server, maybe you would have played fair and square if we had played both there, who knows.

As a conclusion since iN > OwN and Apr > iN should Sweetus make a thread #Apprime the masters of the masters?
fair enough.. true that Apr is knowed to be a fair clan.. but even so, all clans have their days not playing fair :)

Hehe, I won't deny that we have changed abit with our new lineup ;)
No need to hide names...So I'll just say it straight.. devirus and sajh can be some dicks.. but if the opponent is fair.. they will always be that aswell.. 99% of the time. for sure.

Conclusion: iN > Apr :)
Total rounds: 489-440
Won; 9
Tied; 1
Lost; 7

But those 7 loses is uoff prolly, read our cw rules :(
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

Oh lions and tigers and bears! Everyone hates me. B(
aka
tripped on its own grenade

Post by aka »

(22:32:57) (@Royal^) devirus and solidas think too much of themselves and when they dont win they start to act like asses
That's my boys! <3
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

haha nice 1 nufan :D

Enjoy your arrogance, reminds me of myself ;)
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

I remember playing alot of bgs vs apr, but none against iN. If u play fair on their map they play fair on yours.. Except deviris, hes a "move-stealing camper"! But its ok i still love him, cuz its at a level which isnt annoying (yes i still pwn u) Apr was the inventors of "c2 camping" Sitting an waiting at the hill for as long as it takes.. YAY Apr! WE SALUTE U AND YOUR FAIRPLAY!

sweetus aka sniffer <3 (+20)
Aksu aka fatboy4life <3 (not played yet)
Maniac aka okguyactully (dont dare to play, and hate the fact that sweetus and aksu types mani > sf after all matches since he got nothing to show for it)

Won [3, 42.86%] Tied [0, 0.00%] Lost [4, 57.14%] Total [7, 100.00%] <- vs OwN

http://www11.brinkster.com/akatora/ggapprimewhine.JPG
Lets not forget this one :D

rolfmao apr!
Last edited by sCrewFace on Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.