The power of lameness

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

nufan wrote:many clans have all their players down to 25~ ping here.
thats the point nufan, "many" clans pinging fine there doesnt means that "all clanns" do.
i really dont understand, thats not that big bother in my opinion to do a serverchange after a map. it takes maximum a half minute. finishes map/irc/pasteing new ip/joining the server. not that complicated thing, isn't it? ;)
and, about the 2xserver: i wont play most out our cw at all, because only server where i got a decent ping (90-100-110) are NARF server (.at) or hauis place (.de).. so you surely understand that playing 2 maps on a scandinavian server for me its quite difficult (from 120 to 200 ping there)(well to be honest on cg sometimes i reach 100,but not frequently).
cheers
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
herty
plummets to its death

Post by herty »

Devirus wrote:Rarely that iN says no to a fair fight against <insert any clan> If we do, it's because we know that clan has been lame in some previous game.
With that logic of yours, should we (=sonitus) demand 2x .fi the next time you're challenging us since you were lame against us in the previous game? Well, we can try that, I'm only afraid you start calling us lame for demanding 2x .fi...
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

I agree with nufan and devirus. I dont agree with royal!

U should all start playing 2xcg! That would be the most fair thing to do..

That goes for u too extacyboys!
Proto
saw the light

Post by Proto »

I'm used with 60/90 ping anyway, so I really dont care.
56k ftw :)
Plummet is my middle name..
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

herty wrote:
Devirus wrote:Rarely that iN says no to a fair fight against <insert any clan> If we do, it's because we know that clan has been lame in some previous game.
With that logic of yours, should we (=sonitus) demand 2x .fi the next time you're challenging us since you were lame against us in the previous game? Well, we can try that, I'm only afraid you start calling us lame for demanding 2x .fi...
Yeah, you do that. I hardly remember that game but I know you got pissed, angry or whatever. But in my opninon I think we played it rather well instead of lame. It's just that I find it stupid to rush into 4 guys aiming at me. If thats lame, then fine. Then we're both better off not playing eachother. Not a big deal really, we'd win anyway.
Royal^
was in the wrong place

Post by Royal^ »

Yep, It's more effective to go camp ladders or something.

Funny how you whined to us that we camped your map on the roofs, with your logic that was just _WISE_ playingstyle. :lol:
admin of #DuraWorks - #shoutcastftw - AQ2Suomi.com
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

I don't understand half of what's being said here. It might be all the poor english on these forums or just my lack of understanding sarcasm in text form.
I like to play games, not watch them
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

I didn't whine at your playing. If you played WISE, like you just mentioned... Doesn't that make our riot-playing even wiser? A tip, say no more.
herty
plummets to its death

Post by herty »

Devirus wrote:Yeah, you do that. I hardly remember that game but I know you got pissed, angry or whatever. But in my opninon I think we played it rather well instead of lame. It's just that I find it stupid to rush into 4 guys aiming at me. If thats lame, then fine. Then we're both better off not playing eachother.
Frankly you're just digging your own grave with those comments. Ladies 'n gentlemen, may I present the logic of Devirus:
-If the enemy camps, it's lame
-If Devirus' clan camps, it's wise
Devirus wrote:Not a big deal really, we'd win anyway.
Yeah, as we all very well know some people play for the fun and some for the win.
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

Ladies 'n gentlemen, may I present the logic of herty:

1) First we camp, and then we dont expect our opponent to camp!
2) If i say our gameplay is wise(herty), and devirus says that their gameplay is wiser, I assume that he thinks that their way of playing is okay, but ours isnt..

n1 herty.. Ofc dev doesnt think its cool to hide in the top room of riot, but he did it becouse u camped their map. This isnt the real world where u try to be the bigger man, its kindergarden, maybe even daycare, and ppl dont give a rats ass if they have to sit and wait 10 mins in a room to proove their point.
Beavis:
"all depends of what accordings you take before the match."
herty
plummets to its death

Post by herty »

sCrewFace wrote:Ladies 'n gentlemen, may I present the logic of herty:

1) First we camp, and then we dont expect our opponent to camp!
2) If i say our gameplay is wise(herty), and devirus says that their gameplay is wiser, I assume that he thinks that their way of playing is okay, but ours isnt..

n1 herty.. Ofc dev doesnt think its cool to hide in the top room of riot, but he did it becouse u camped their map. This isnt the real world where u try to be the bigger man, its kindergarden, maybe even daycare, and ppl dont give a rats ass if they have to sit and wait 10 mins in a room to proove their point.
I could write a long reply but I guess every character in it would be totally wasted since your i.q. seems to be something between an ameba and a mosquito. I strongly recommend for you to get your facts straight as that what you wrote was 100% bullshit. But I guess that doesn't differ too much from your other posts, does it?
Reloiz
sank like a rock

Post by Reloiz »

I hate when non-finnish (ok, let's draw the line to swedish, danish and norwegian players) people come and challenge. It usually follows one of these 2 patterns:

XXX joined #explosion
XXX: cw?
Me: No thanks
XXX: LOL ARE YOU AFRAID!?!???!?!
XXX: cmon play cowards!!!!
Me: ...
XXX: fuck you noob
XXX left #explosion

XXX joined #explosion
XXX: cw?
Me: No thanks
XXX: why?
*1 minute silence*
Me: ...
XXX: fuck you noob
XXX left #explosion
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

Your reply kinda looses its point if u dont tell me whats wrong with what i wrote? Seems to me like im pretty right?

U roofcamped their map? Then they camp your map, and u get pissed?
Many clans does that, they dont see that they camped themselves, and then they get pissed afterwards since they played their map 2ndly.

If iN camped first map - im wrong, and your right. If not then theres crap falling outto your mouth and i hope u still close it ASAP

To Reloiz: First to ask gets the cw. Unless you know it will be a 60-5 match. Thats it, u win some, u loose some. I know thats not the way u finnish ppl think, but if u wanna keep the scene alive u better start doing so.
Beavis:
"all depends of what accordings you take before the match."
angra
feels some chest pain

Post by angra »

This happend ones, i ask XXXX for cw and they turned me down (i wanted 2xfi and they to), they i ask stiffy(i think) to ask the same dude in finnish. and they said okey.
Funny =)

...roofcamp this and roofcamp that, take some other map if it is so big problem. damn i'm sick of all this.
}i{ angra - #clan.illusion
Total minutes of aq2
2005: 20 716
2006: 10 405
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

Reloiz: don't you think it's a common for ppl to say that? even if they are finnish.. It's not so hard to answer a simple why you know...
just say you want to play a finnish clan or something.. and stop leaving people haning in your channal waiting for some answer from you. really shitty way to behave imo.

angra: all maps can be camped.

I love this thread :)