The power of lameness

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Repsaj
as long as it's salty..

Post by Repsaj »

If you can't beat the campers you're obviously not good enough, stop whining about camping and start training to kill the campers!
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

Repsaj wrote:If you can't beat the campers you're obviously not good enough, stop whining about camping and start training to kill the campers!
i take an hc+bandolier with 2 grens,please.
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

Hey kokkobello herty. Wise was Royals word for it, not mine.
I can understand your frustration for losing a oh-so easy sludge1 runover against us. Or whatever, you might have won it... But we didn't play the way you wanted us to, f.ex "Yeah, HEHHEHE They are rushing that spawn an loosing each time they try, hurraayyy this owns :-D" "Err wtf, they went some other way.. hmm this took 10 more seconds.. campzlol??? shit where are they *bom* dead." And thats the whining begins. Thats how sludge1 clans work. Maybe you're not used to clans who try different routes when one doesn't work.

And yir, you all know the difference between sludge1 and tokyo. So no point in turning this into a tokyo-whine-thread. If a clan (CLAN, not one player) roofes it, it's nothing more than lame. I don't expect anyone to play MY way, but how your idols, illusion and Apr play, is just to fucking boring. And btw, I could go on and on about this, but I don't think it's worth the while. You seem pretty stupid. But go ahead, keep crying, it amuses me.

I'm most certainly not playing for the fun of it. And I'm quite sure no one else does that either. I mean, it's a game. It's about winning right? Right???
Last edited by Samislide on Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reloiz
sank like a rock

Post by Reloiz »

Winning, winning, always about winning. Ever stopped to think that you don't always have to win? It's more 1337 to play wars where everyone plays fair and not swetting about victory. "ROFL IT'S +2 AND 1 MINUTE REMAINING! ALL CAMP SO THIS ROUND WILL BE LAST!" -attitudes sucks imho. It's nicer to say "Good game" than "BG, but WE WON!!!"

Or something. I'm having some difficulties bringing my thoughts into words.

That's the main reason I pick carefully clans I'm playing against. I don't know any nordic (finnish not included here) clans that doesnt have a mustwin-attitude, so I don't play against them. It has nothing to do with fear to lose, but fear to get a clanwar versus some fucking roofcamping we-got-only-green-on-our-cw-page-and-would-do-anything-to-keep-it-that-way idiots. It's better play it safe.

Nevermind, just ignore me :)
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

strange :)
It's kinda the same thing I'm saying..
But I belive if you play other clans more, you will get to see that nonfins play very fair also.. even tho some of them have winning attitude.

things get so flamed up it's sad.
some clans won't play us now becouse of ONE lousy screenshots in our match against apr. Then I'll go...
"yadda yadda they was kinda lame on our map aswell yaddayadda"
random apr lover
"I don't care what they did" <- n1

if I should stop playing a clan after 1 sucky match against them.. I really have no clans to play against anymore. Let's start thinking some people!

<3 make cws not flames. <3
indey
plummets to its death

Post by indey »

nufan wrote:strange :)
It's kinda the same thing I'm saying..
But I belive if you play other clans more, you will get to see that nonfins play very fair also.. even tho some of them have winning attitude.

things get so flamed up it's sad.
some clans won't play us now becouse of ONE lousy screenshots in our match against apr. Then I'll go...
"yadda yadda they was kinda lame on our map aswell yaddayadda"
random apr lover
"I don't care what they did" <- n1

if I should stop playing a clan after 1 sucky match against them.. I really have no clans to play against anymore. Let's start thinking some people!

<3 make cws not flames. <3
Things get so lamed up and sad..
Funny, i once saw a pic of Apr and they'r mm3 too.

Then some clans accuse Apr of mm3 use in general.

Then i'll go: "yadda yadda it was a tournament final, mm3 was allowed, the nme used it, so we didnt wanna give them unfair advantage on that final yaddayadda"
Then some random Apr hater
"I dont care what they did, Apr uses mm3 and say they dont use it!"

Now.. i know that the pic wasnt made by you, im just having loads of fun with this =).

Yeah, make love not war... but whining is art!
Synchrony - www.huhtimo.com/sync
#Synchrony - @ QuakeNET
Aq2 with attitude.
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

Thats why i said: First to ask, first to play. U could make some kinda system where u claim the clanwar by beeing the first one to type "!cw id 19" 19 beeing the 19th cw that day to get played. Then u are allowed to turn down 1 cw per day.. That way everybody gets to play. And i bet it will raise the level of the game, when u just have to play. I hate loosing, but if u allways play matches u know u will win, u will never get any better..
Beavis:
"all depends of what accordings you take before the match."
DaNi
is legless

Post by DaNi »

Sounds good..

We could make anomynous searching

Like.. [GSBOT] 4-4 official 1 each, 1 x .fi #3

and u be like !claim #3

and then both ppl who did requesting at the bot get the ip from the bot.

Sounds fair
Enjoy without expectations, then you will have no disappointment. Pain is temporary...pride is forever.

siete tutti dei gay figli di puttana
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

indey wrote:... but whining is art!
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

We managed to play a 1each cw today which turned into a 2xourserver :D

Without the whine!

:heart: RR
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

Den wrote:2xourserver :D
2X.FI!!!!!
harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
:norris:
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
Jabu
was flattened

Post by Jabu »

playing nice and having fun is the thing :hop: :hop: :hop:
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

If u dont care about loosing Reloiz, why does it matter who u play?? All the must win clans i know dont camp unless the opponent does? When ever u are in game u try to do your best aswell, its not like u run around with knives having fun?? I really dont get you fucked up finnish ppl who say: u are "must winners" we dont play u.. Whats fucking wrong with wanting to win? Doesnt finnish ppl want to win? If not, maybe thats the reason why u all look like fucking garbage, u gave up early in your life.
Beavis:
"all depends of what accordings you take before the match."
Prinsii
was in the wrong place

Post by Prinsii »

Oh sF, dont be sucha meanie! :heart:
Love is the only solution.
SheMale
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by SheMale »

Doesnt finnish ppl want to win? If not, maybe thats the reason why u all look like fucking garbage, u gave up early in your life.
haha 8)