Admins wake up!

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

skiMo
is connecting

Post by skiMo »

sajh wrote: Then please do tell us your master plan.
I see what people are saying in other posts now, even if someone is _for_ the solution, they still get hostility. :P

I'll tell you what, when an admin gets in touch with me properly ill propose my idea. sound fair? this'll show you how lazy the admins are :P

but my idea is relativly simple in theory :)

//skiMo
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

Jolla - Thx, firstly we have to get rid of that ugly monarch thingy. Then people can vote for a president!

skiMo - You're the best. I'll vote for you. Btw, you are never on MSN any longer? :/

Btw, a summary would be this in my eyes:

Admins are too lazy and/or incompetent to do something about cheaters nowadays.
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

Yes, I bet you would bust many more cheaters out there skmz, as the experience cheater you are. :lol:
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

skmz wrote: firstly we have to get rid of that ugly monarch thingy. Then people can vote for a president!
if with "monarch" you mean den... well... i suggest you a new form of governament: EMPIRE. with me as emperor. thats a very nice idea. im going to make t-shirts and hats. MAUAHAHAHAHHHAH (/me haha's like emperor Palpatine does)

mmm... really... aq2 menagement is ok for me at the moment.
skmz wrote:skiMo - You're the best. I'll vote for you.
no!! vote for me!!!
skmz wrote:Admins are too lazy and/or incompetent to do something about cheaters nowadays.
ehm.... really.... well i dont know old facts but... mmm.... weren't you caught cheating some time ago?? :)
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
skmz

Post by skmz »

Nufan: "Oh nooes.. I can't play at soze.. I have shit ping.. oooooh.. help me. I only accept 2xcg.. since I don't wanna loose." iN up for real now? So it was a fake iN before, or just fun-playing? Think you destroyed the clan, or atleast the fun to challenge you.

Btw, since you don't know how to bust real cheaters, it seems someone else have to take over. My vote goes for Twz.

BeaviS: Yup, I was caught cheating with my sister, when I had my other sister. My third sister was behind sitting on the chair and watched the whole performance.

With "monarch" I mean our monarchy in Sweden. It sux, I want republic instead.
PENSIONERAD cat
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

lolo :) I have 80 ping and pl on soze.. so no, won't play there. why should I?
You should get your facts straight. Becouse we play 1 each almost all the time. unless if it's totaly unfair. It all depends on our lineup. Like if me and mobiera(we are brothers) are playin we both have shit ping.. and we have more norwegians to.. and ye have shitty pings. Shouldn't have to explain.. but you are so blind and ignorant.

Also the ping problem isnt the biggest problem against you/your clan tho, we just don't like you.

I/we managed to bust you and twz, so we'll manage. :D

You are just trying to change the subject, to bad cheater. :lol:
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

nufan wrote:lolo :) I have 80 ping and pl on soze..
i'd love to. :(
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
Misse
sank like a rock

Post by Misse »

WELCOME WEEKEND! :hop:
legalisera mera<br />
and yes im gangsta.
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

nufan wrote: I/we managed to bust you and twz, so we'll manage. :D
id say "för bra" or "ouned"
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
skmz

Post by skmz »

You can bust innocent one(s), but you can't bust the real cheaters. My guess is that you are afraid of them, maybe they have threatened to come and kill you? Or you're just stupid, and that might be it also. You're just so full of shit, retard bagge.

You have any idea why nobody wants to play clan iN? It's because you never play the opponent's map, since you got owned. Which happens all the time.

Let's start a Swe vs. No, I just began to like the .fi scene better.

Weekend just ended.
PENSIONERAD cat
sanity
was in the wrong place

Post by sanity »

why do you keep up with this skmz?
it's so unfair in my opinion, really.

noone listens to you
and everyone knows you cheated, yet you're still trying to clear your name and write these useless looong posts...

i feel sorry for you.
W1lco
tripped on its own grenade

Post by W1lco »

at least he doesnt do as your dear friend and changes nick asap he gets suspected/banned for "cheats" O_o
The colourblind
skmz

Post by skmz »

Clear my name? Can you actually read? I'm not trying to clear anything. Do you think I actually care what you think? It's aq. It's a game. It's nothing more. It's just pathetic how it turned. You think anyone is listening to you? Not really.

And what is so unfair? So everybody knows that I cheated? Atleast I know the truth, you don't. Bad luck, huh? If you can't read my "long posts" or don't want to, then don't do it? It seems you are reading my posts even thou you say they are useless. So stop reading? I feel sorry for you too.

Nobody forced you to read my posts. So don't, please.
W1lco wrote:at least he doesnt do as your dear friend and changes nick asap he gets suspected/banned for "cheats" O_o
True, I choose to have different nicks because I want somekind of variation, but if someone asks, I will glady tell them who I am, because I have nothing to hide, or anything at all to be ashamed off.
Last edited by skmz on Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PENSIONERAD cat
W1lco
tripped on its own grenade

Post by W1lco »

skmz wrote:Clear my name? Can you actually read? I'm not trying to clear anything. Do you think I actually care what you think? It's aq. It's a game. It's nothing more. It's just pathetic how it turned. You think anyone is listening to you? Not really.

And what is so unfair? So everybody knows that I cheated? Atleast I know the truth, you don't. Bad luck, huh? If you can't read my "long posts" or don't want to, then don't do it? It seems you are reading my posts even thou you say they are useless. So stop reading? I feel sorry for you too.

Nobody forced you to read my posts. So don't, please.

¤drinking my coke, eating chicken and laughing at sanity¤
mr.kuek :)
The colourblind
sanity
was in the wrong place

Post by sanity »

okok you're not trying to clear it, relax.

i sure hope noone is listening to me, i mainly write bullshit :)

i read your long post because, honestly, they amuse me, they always make me laugh, don't get me wrong, laughing is a good thing! so I'm _thanking_ you for that.

don't blame me for twz's actions, i have nothing to do with them