How much longer?

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

MestereN
is connecting

Post by MestereN »

skmz... I like citygate :) Just so you know.... always have... it kinda reminds me a lil of mesto :) I i couldnt care less if sF is playing or not.... as I come to think of it, I have only played with him once, so try something else skmz.... I dont care who plays... as long as its a fair game... win or loose....

Royal^ hmmm.... didnt figure you as the type that flames other people... but hey.. there is a first for everything....
I didnt say shit about them being affraid.... all I said was if it would have changed anything.... who would be affraid of anything in this game?
All I meant with that last reply, is that is pathetic to refuse to play your opponents map!
It have dick shit to do with being affraid....
But that brain-joke really made me laugh.... Thanks man... A pleasure to be ridiculed by you....
Hvorfor gøre noget idag, som man kan få en anden til at gøre i morgen?<br /><br /><br />
Only fools cleans up... A genious manages kaos...
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

SheMale wrote:Twz is the shit, he managed to fool the whole aq2-scene HEHEHE. Cheers m8 ;)
didnt fool me ;) i asked nufan to check hustlers ip, as it was quite obvious he was a fake, then seconds later he was banned :).
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

MestereN wrote:Royal^ hmmm.... didnt figure you as the type that flames other people... but hey.. there is a first for everything....
I didnt say shit about them being affraid.... all I said was if it would have changed anything.... who would be affraid of anything in this game?
All I meant with that last reply, is that is pathetic to refuse to play your opponents map!
It have dick shit to do with being affraid....
But that brain-joke really made me laugh.... Thanks man... A pleasure to be ridiculed by you....
And your clan left in the middle of our map. :sleep:
Ralle
is connecting

Post by Ralle »

Hulda aka Hustler aka Twz in action :

http://smarallen.1go.dk/blandet/hulda.dm2

aG>RF
Prinsii
was in the wrong place

Post by Prinsii »

Twz is sucha dirty boy. Someone needs to spank him :evil:
Love is the only solution.
SheMale
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by SheMale »

Sajh, how did u figure out it was Twz? :P

Ralle - gj
Twz

Post by Twz »

Prinsii says: (Twz is sucha dirty boy. Someone needs to spank him)

I already got it :( by jolla
SheMale

Post by SheMale »

Twz
I already got it by jolla
Nah, that was wh I gave u :) spank is what I give u at night
Twz

Post by Twz »

SheMale wrote:Twz
I already got it by jolla
Nah, that was wh I gave u :) spank is what I give u at night
ahh, keke, well i can't remember anything about the nights, am i maybe sleeping? :P
chatode
joined the game

Post by chatode »

herty wrote:Besides you can still choose your opponent in this game and I can't understand why you keep playing against a clan that cheats / behaves badly in your opinion. A news flash: there are a lot of fair playing clans to play against.
During the hockey cup, we were searching a cw with ft., there was this guy who came to challenge us and said "we just started playing again, we havent played in 2 years, we are an old clan" and shit. Their clan was <ESY> #epäsosiaaliset and they had some players I recall seeing sometimes (VarjoAnkka for example). Anyhow they played really good considering they had not played at all in the past 2 years, we won them and the next day i went to their channel and in the topic it said "YOU GOT FOOLED WE ARE #CLAN.RF" and no one was in the channel anymore. tamb0o0on was at that time in *RF* and this was not the first time he faked someone to get a cw. ( "If I had not faked we wouldn't have got a cw!!" ).

And for the cheating I think I remember nazu being caught some time ago dont know what was the verdict though...
aka Ode aka katodi
tAmBo0n
is connecting

Post by tAmBo0n »

chatode sure. 1 time we have faked someone and it was ilmi.. we played 7 rounds vs Apr. :D khihihi <3 but what ever.. care like 10
Hazer
joined the game

Post by Hazer »

Cheaters are meant to play cs. So is camping... PLEASE STAY OUT OF AQ2!... And little tiny ovaq doesn't cheat so please dont give him a hard time about.
Dont whine of the graphics in-game when the game isn't made for opengl! ||| Playah of #Ambush.Aq2<br />
hyena
is connecting

Post by hyena »

RF ROCKS ASS!!!

vines and some more vines .P ppl dont need to get mad and accusing just 'cause of ppl's annoyingability.
And like Herty said. Dont like them? Dont play them! Got faked? So w0t? :D