How much longer?

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Royal^
was in the wrong place

Post by Royal^ »

MestereN wrote:its hard to have faith in someone NOT to cheat, when they´ve been caught so many times.....
I'd like to know who except tamboon has been "caught so many times", and preferably someone who really plays in *RF* since tamboon hasn't played in it for ages? :p
admin of #DuraWorks - #shoutcastftw - AQ2Suomi.com
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

If any of you fuckers bothered to read my post. It wasn't about winning. I don't care if people cheat against me. There are hundreds more people who are better than me so I'm dead anyway. As long as I don't know that these people are cheating against me then I have nothing to whine about.
I don't give a shit.
henrull
is connecting

Post by henrull »

I'm impressed, really...
Good thread.
O_o
fuct
is full of buckshot

Re: lol?

Post by fuct »

KaFFeLi wrote:who cheated yeasterday? i wanna know really huh? and we didnt camp in mesto we played 25 rounds in mesto. usually we lose mesto like 23-2 (25 rounds) and when u win plus 20 your map then we didnt camp but when we played good your map we camped? yes yes sir i can boogie huh hah? where is the truth? and we pwned your ass in airport sooooooooo wtf young and the
restless? how do u do? :shocker: :hop:
aint flamed anyone in ages, what are you mad at him for? he said you didnt cheat. also about airport its the shittiest map ever and you play it cos nobody likes it, and you didnt pwn us it was -5 or -6. we picked torabora to return the "shitty map choice for you" favour and you guys got whooped, its also worth mentioning that it was 2x.filol. dont bother whining at me cos i dont think you cheat either, in that cw anyway.
Sabotage
plummets to its death

Post by Sabotage »

Royal^ wrote:I'd like to know who except tamboon has been "caught so many times", and preferably someone who really plays in *RF* since tamboon hasn't played in it for ages? :p
How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at www.Tellsomeonewhocares.com
*bplease*
KaFFeLi
is connecting

Post by KaFFeLi »

aint flamed anyone in ages, what are you mad at him for? he said you didnt cheat. also about airport its the shittiest map ever and you play it cos nobody likes it, and you didnt pwn us it was -5 or -6. we picked torabora to return the "shitty map choice for you" favour and you guys got whooped, its also worth mentioning that it was 2x.filol. dont bother whining at me cos i dont think you cheat either, in that cw anyway.[/quote] <- i didnt speak on that match :)
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

Hasn't moraQ been cought cheating? Or why was he banned at Catch-Gamers, not so long ago?...
sescrew
sank like a rock

Post by sescrew »

Clown wrote: I don't care if people cheat against me. There are hundreds more people who are better than me so I'm dead anyway. As long as I don't know that these people are cheating against me then I have nothing to whine about.
God you are stupid

OK so Devirus, so as long as the opponent plays you he can cheat?
Let me refere to a very good sentens : "You are a fuckin moron my good sir"
Last edited by sescrew on Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{MOB} For Life
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Stop calling for god and face the facts. You're crying about a 10 year old game. That makes you a loser.
I don't give a shit.
sescrew
sank like a rock

Post by sescrew »

Clown wrote:Stop calling for god and face the facts. You're crying about a 10 year old game. That makes you a loser.
Seriously Clown your making it to easy to flame you! Your at the worlds largest aq2 site, and u choose to diss aq2 :lol:, last post for you cuz u are really annoying stupid mon
{MOB} For Life
zeeriif
joined the game

Post by zeeriif »

MestereN wrote:Well.... zeerif... I know you aint cheatin, as far as I know... but... its not just the cw yesterday (wich obviously made coin fall).
I dont care so much that we lost, when you stayed and camp all mesto, cause you know the past many cws we´ve played have been a cruel asswoopin´ of your kiddie soft buttcheecks.
Yeps... Let's get it straight then. I love you <3 and I always will, but i didn't camp at meSt0h. (Instead of that all 4 of you tryed to camp @ airport untill it was 6-0 and you guys quit) And last time I played against u guys it was like 22-0 and u were gone. So I really don't know about your asswoopin' sessions with rf, but i'm pretty sure that my ass hasn't been there :(

About the cheatingthingieh... Only god knows.
NinjA-zrf
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

KaFFeLi wrote:aint flamed anyone in ages, what are you mad at him for? he said you didnt cheat. also about airport its the shittiest map ever and you play it cos nobody likes it, and you didnt pwn us it was -5 or -6. we picked torabora to return the "shitty map choice for you" favour and you guys got whooped, its also worth mentioning that it was 2x.filol. dont bother whining at me cos i dont think you cheat either, in that cw anyway.
<- i didnt speak on that match :)[/quote]

this is how you quote, and ok my mistake

EDIT: your crappy quoting even fucks up my quote
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

I'm an admin here. I know exactly what this site is. It's full of idiots.
I don't give a shit.
tAmBo0n
is connecting

Post by tAmBo0n »

ohohoho :D moraQ got banned coz he said something like "hi Tuoppi" @pelitutka 2004.. and we were banned coz we have played with [SS] tag... and hmm rofl i need to go back to school.. english lessons slyls what ever but
i havent play in RF ~2 weeks etc... and thats true kaffeli camps :))) khihi i love u noob <3 but they aint cheating..plah
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

as its quite commonly known that RF needs to cheat to win a single cw, i fail to see why this thread wasnt locked after the first post, nothing else needed to be said.

please dont talk to me RF-members.
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo