R1Q2 possibly getting events

The place to discuss your client and server issues, or to post your client and server related problems. Now with added Anticheat flavour.

Moderator: Moderators

dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Exactly, just use mm3. You don't really need to make trigger scripts for everything and it adds a new level to the game.
Cnnlngs
plummets to its death

Post by Cnnlngs »

Caracol wrote:Lazy fucks.
well that's the point right?
i guess you don't stand from your couch to change the channels in your tv, but change them with your remote control

greets from Chile! :D
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

AssKick3r wrote:Exactly, just use mm3. You don't really need to make trigger scripts for everything and it adds a new level to the game.
i dont like triggers.
i prefer to press buttons.
such as i have to hit many of them... ins for enemyd and shift for t_reportin. no more. :)
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

I hope you come up with something useful, Janner, and also share it with you. :I
BeAViS wrote:
AssKick3r wrote:Exactly, just use mm3. You don't really need to make trigger scripts for everything and it adds a new level to the game.
i dont like triggers.
i prefer to press buttons.
such as i have to hit many of them... ins for enemyd and shift for t_reportin. no more. :)
When I press too many buttons within a small delay, I get keyjam. Maybe this is a kind of solution for me, or maybe my computer belongs to the trash.
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]