whiners on DA

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

ivO
joined the game

whiners on DA

Post by ivO »

Ok its 3 o clock in the morning. I am bored -> i want to play. COOL some guys on the DA server. One of 3 servers where i have ping 30. What a cool thing i think----> wrong!. Why? I tell you: Players: Fuct, mootrix, eskimo and some guy named Player. All people sniping (even me). Some rounds and headshots later: ----you got kicked (more than bla bla % of the votes). Aehm what the fuck i think? They are not that lame to kick the 4th guy and destroy a nice 2on2 just because being fragged. I reconnect and ask: Wtf is up to you? No answer but: -----------you got kicked--------------temporarily banned!

With idiots like these, the scene got very dark. The problem is: the kids will win because the small amount of cool people dont stay a chance against the attacking cloud of stupidity.
mo0trix!
is connecting

Post by mo0trix! »

I voted simply because of the fact I watched you and saw you looking at walls, moving.. then amazing, when the player came into view.. your aim was dead on them, and a headshot followed (this was not sound either, team mate near you moving and his footsteps were heard too). Several times that happened, so I came to the conclusion that you were using a wallhack. Obviously I wasn't the only one who shared this view.

Other users who I believe wallhack>

Legacy (AE, Mike, whatever the hell he calls himself to hope not being noticed).
^stric^ - Might be an admin on the server, but I don't think that proves anything.

You may say "stupid english idiot blah blah" but i've played this game over 6 years, I know what is right and what is wrong...

I can only ask that the admins from the DA server impose some kind of anti-cheat, because it really needs it.
ivO
joined the game

Post by ivO »

Wow this is great. Even in my shitty days there are still people out there, who think "that guy cant be that good - IT MUST BE CHEAT!" - thx ;).
ivO
joined the game

Post by ivO »

look at the time :( - fucking oblivion
Royal^
was in the wrong place

Post by Royal^ »

Why is the topic name "whiners on DA" if there was nobody whining, xcept you? :p
admin of #DuraWorks - #shoutcastftw - AQ2Suomi.com
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

demo plz
I like to play games, not watch them
Jabu
was flattened

Post by Jabu »

ummm doesn't people know word "luck" you know there are somedays that just everything goes right. you are always at the right place at the right time and opposite teams players just jump into your aim :O not everyone who look at walls have to cheat. sometimes i aim walls cause i dont have better things to do at the moment, sometimes even there is a enemy and it could look like a cheating. :D

dont know how my post is connected to this thread but just wanted to write something :poke:
Stric
needs some Pepto Bismol

Post by Stric »

Wuau!! :shocker: One of those threads "I got owned so I have to whine"

and mo0trix I`d like to see demo of me using WH :lol: And Its funny, someone kills you twice in a row HS maybe and then you start to whine that he cheats, and saying on public HE CHEATS, lets votekick him. Wau, Retardo, go play CS as you once did. :lol: Where is demo? I`d like to see it :lol:

Again, lol :lol:
^stric^
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

what you expect :) its neil...

and ivi doesnt cheat, he just sucks with sniper :)
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

Den wrote:what you expect :) its neil...

and ivi doesnt cheat, he just sucks with sniper :)
what he said.
btw, if you think he cheats, just give wh-on demos.
:D
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
ivO
joined the game

Post by ivO »

yes neil but did u expect that fuct and eskimo are so lame :(.

And like uncle i would really love once to see a so called "wh demo" of me, after 7 years of playing I still wait for something like this :).
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Quick lets vote-kick the people who can kill you!
I don't give a shit.
mo0trix!
is connecting

Post by mo0trix! »

People still record demos? I'm not too bothered about getting you banned from the server.... if I was, you'd probably have your demos.

If I can get something done there and then (like get you booted) I will... but as my dear friend Legacy knows, I usually just leave the server and go do something more productive, rather than sit around recording his wallhackery :)

Seriously though, why is there NO anti cheat on DA???... there's nothing wrong with having at least SOME protection is there? Even if it's not that good.
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

ivi, milkanap :)

what other protection do you want? Since DA uses the same protection as all other servers in norway, sweden, finland etc. Its better protected than servers in the USA, Canada etc. at least.
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Stupid english idiot blah blah!