FreddyK

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

FreddyK
is connecting

Powerman, pWr or ksBy Speaking..

Post by FreddyK »

This is ksBy, pWr, Powerman, Low ' Lava, Darkz and a few other nicks speaking: I started this, I also ended it. Ratbot is the oldest cheat whatsoever, it started back in 1998 (I will use a diffrent name for my partner.. lets call him? Buk. Back in 1998 me and buk found ratbot, inspected it and tested it, quite amazing it was. 2 years later it got busted by a automaticly reconnect from the boomtown servers. They closed and i started to program, took a few month to get it back online with a Working proxy for the reconnect part. It worked like a charm. Lets jump a bit in history.

Ages passed 2004 it was. I started to play again and i digged my reprogrammed ratbot up from some folder hidden away. Of course aq2 changed alot due the years. Whats better than some programming? Aparently the security in aq2 dropped becourse even the OLDEST version of ratbot worked again :o No need to improve it.

Everyone remembers Stormix and Clan Rat.. They gave up programming ratbot way long back. I also quit aq2, and now forget the past and lets focus on nowdays aq2.

January 5th, 2006.
I start to play a bit on the new servers ( Catchgamers ) Speccing a few people. recording and decoding. Something is definantly wrong with aq2 nowdays. I Will not mension names here but there is a few of the high players that arent 100% legal. With a program i can play demos and pause. analyse shots, creating lines from gun to target, i had a few good ones, with almost up to 2 CM distance from target to the bullet. But who minds, hes always been good. Now if you saw a name you've never seen before fragging like hell. The first two words he see is: !nocheatsay and cheater.

March 15th, 2006.
This date almost just passed by and Nufan I got a few words for you. I Gave you the ratbot program so you could try get it blocked down, If you know how much experience it gives me to try outrange all the aq2 admins.

But what happend? Nothing. Here comes my point, I have been cheating with fake nicks.. days after days, (HOWEVER I have never cheated with pWr nor Powerman) aparently nothing happend about it, for 6 years i have been using it (except in clan wars. this only contain public use)

If anyone remembers the very old clan called [Snake] (Mostly directed to juan here) Thats where it started. I must say juan, it took quite a few years to put me to an end. Not just FreddyK got banned, I got banned too. Not that im proud of it, but the admins should be very proud, thoose that say: Its just another cheater thats banned. Cheating is not nessesairily a bad thing. It brings information to the people.!

If you got any question related to me or this post feel free to ask.

And no, I will not continue to program ratbot, juan if you want the code to lock out any ratbot feel free to contact me.

The versions of ratbot out on the internet has a virus. If you run the program along with aq2 all your dll files will be deleted. You will not be able to play aq2 with ratbot open.

END OF STORY, or should I say GL getting your own skills

ps. I do have skills, I got a aim, anyone who doubts it, challenge me.
Jakob Bay Franz
Stric
needs some Pepto Bismol

Re: Powerman, pWr or ksBy Speaking..

Post by Stric »

FreddyK wrote: I start to play a bit on the new servers ( Catchgamers ) Speccing a few people. recording and decoding. Something is definantly wrong with aq2 nowdays. I Will not mension names here but there is a few of the high players that arent 100% legal. With a program i can play demos and pause. analyse shots, creating lines from gun to target, i had a few good ones, with almost up to 2 CM distance from target to the bullet. But who minds, hes always been good. Now if you saw a name you've never seen before fragging like hell. The first two words he see is: !nocheatsay and cheater.
That program you made?
^stric^
FreddyK
is connecting

Post by FreddyK »

Wrong, I didnt create it, Stormix did, i edited it
Jakob Bay Franz
Stric
needs some Pepto Bismol

Post by Stric »

rewind forward/backwards and ping simulation? if ya then its good :bday: me want it! :?
^stric^
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

This makes you even more sad, really.

Banned for life i'd say.

And no, i dont feel like writing a long post.. its already sad enough to make topics about cheaters.. but this, seriously.. grow up.
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

FreddyK wrote:Cheating is not nessesairily a bad thing. It brings information to the people.!
Wow, it's a 7 years old game,... Please, hackers and cheaters might be handy at new stuff, here it makes you pathetic and low-life. Besides, you say many do cheat, I don't really mind that, I'm still the pwn, kekekeke.
FreddyK
is connecting

Post by FreddyK »

Juan i wouldnt make a laugh of you even tho ive been having a few laughs. i even gave admins ratbot so that they could lock it down.

The "Cheating is not nessesairly a bad thing wasn't meant like that either"

Theres nothing as good as competition, whenever you get it to work something else disables it, you have to find new ideas all the time, trust me when i say its better than taking the programmers education.
Jakob Bay Franz
Violent
was flattened

Post by Violent »

L!OL!OL!OL !!! :P WEIRD!? :D :shocker: :o :rambo:
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

ehm, i challenge you
FreddyK
is connecting

Post by FreddyK »

fuct wrote:ehm, i challenge you
Challenge accepted.

Date: Saturday 29th April, 2006. Time: 16:00.
Jakob Bay Franz
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

get on irc now and ill play you now, the chances of be being there at said date and time is quite unlikley
tyldis
sank like a rock

Post by tyldis »

What a load of crap. Sorry man, no credibility in my book.
Love it when a cheater tries to blame 'the admins'.
Down, not across.
angra
feels some chest pain

Post by angra »

Funny stuff right here!
}i{ angra - #clan.illusion
Total minutes of aq2
2005: 20 716
2006: 10 405
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

freddyk just won the skmz-award 2006.

congrats, must be your greatest achievement ever.
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Haur
blew up

Post by Haur »

This just proves that you are not just a cheater but also a nerd! (No offence all other programmers!)

I have no respect for cheaters..!