FreddyK

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

FreddyK
is connecting

Impressed

Post by FreddyK »

BeAViS wrote:
R3Z3T wrote:that't not ratbot...like any other nocheat client (like apr or r1q2), nocheat doesn't allow proxy's like ratbot. so that proxy can't be any aimbot.
wake up, seems that nocheat got hacked ages ago...
:P
Jakob Bay Franz
FreddyK
is connecting

lol

Post by FreddyK »

Listen, When I startet to "cheat" that lasted for about 2 days, On those 2 days was those days I earned the most moeny on the game ever, I've actulley SOLD the link to friends and ppl around me,
it was me who programmed Ratbot to autoconnect proxy to the server, So actulley, So with Ratbot I could actulley shut down the entire server, Without you Admins could do anything, and for the fact, I've just found my old ratbot, and thats the reason why I'm here to post this, To "prepare" all you admins,But as I said I found my old Ratbot version. Its almost done, Now I'm in progress with a Ratbot upgraded, it about 2-2.5 months, You will see it someday :P

I belive all you admins know my IP, So keep an eye on new players with awsome skills once again

Regards FreddyK - Banned

Btw. When I say Ratbot upgraded, I can truely say I got big plans, For the fact, its abit of an hacker once again

I AM A MASSIVE FAG LOL!
Jakob Bay Franz
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

if any of this bullcrap is interesting(true?) enough to care about it would probably have to be.. who did you sell it to :P?
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
bail
should have used a smaller gun

Post by bail »

i dont see the point by cheating anyway, bot only helps you so far, cause you are still a n00b the only difference is that you do weird kills.
n00bs in disguises
bail{UNi}
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

I'll pay you to shut down all the Q2 servers in the world.
I don't give a shit.
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

delete -> yes
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
RewinD
hit the ground hard, real hard
In-game Name: RewinD, G-Funk
Operating System: Win 7 Ultimate x64
Processor model/speed: Intel 3gen i5 3570K @ 4,2 GHZ
Memory: 16 GB Crucial 1600MHZ
Hard drive: 2x Samsung Spinpoint 1TB, Corsair SSD 115 GB and Samsung SSD 128 GB + Western Digital 500GB External
Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 680 Zotac
Monitor: 2x Samsung 22 inch LCD Screens
Mouse: Logitech G700, Logitech G300 and Logitech G9
Keyboard: Logitech Mechanical Keyboard G710+

Post by RewinD »

FreddyK, i can dig you up a grave, and try to stick you in the ground, i can tie you to the bed, and i can beat you half to death, and i can for sure keep you down. I can stick you in a hole, and you can pray all day for rain, i can shoot you i the leg, just to make you beg, i can leave you there for days.
And i can frag you alot.

Too bad that you're banned:D
Between what is and what could be
STEAM ID: RewinD85
Origin ID: mosrew
Violent
was flattened

omg omg omg

Post by Violent »

Damn kiddo, you have a nice hobby! :lol: Gl in ur life, maybe u can make a few good ratbots in the future! :sleep: Thats amazing. :shocker:
iN Violent - *die young*
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Amazing, never expected to see such a warning "live". This is like, the premiere, I mean, of some kind of really bad joke or a very sophisticated one without much humor in it.

I'm really amazed, you sure gotta be some weird fucked up kid Freddy, I mean, gosh, this is so funny.

The next is someone menacing the russian who invented Tetris or something like that, then I've seen everything.
Ne quid nimis.
Haur
blew up

Post by Haur »

no you haven't cara..
Once you go {MOB} you never stop..
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

I KNOW!

Gosh, you can't joke around without a goon (haha, this is so 1980's) stating the obvious.

People in movies say stuff like that and noone complains...
Ne quid nimis.
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

Hes the biggest windup merchant i have ever seen.
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

R O F L at 'goon' spreading to this shithole.
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Yeh, was quite impressive to see the word being used, truth be said, here was the first time I read it in internet-slang. And after growing up with that movie, I just GOT to use it, at least once.
Ne quid nimis.
L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

Ne quid nimis, Caracol. :dork: