SOURCE!!

PaTMaN's ^J Mod for Action Quake II (http://patman.has.it).

Moderators: PaTMaN, Moderators

NRGizeR
feels some chest pain

SOURCE!!

Post by NRGizeR »

Just wanted to say that I want the source (for any version) so that I could compile it myself on linux. I really don't care what new features are in it, as long as the basic functionality is there :)

I can't use the pre-compiled linux binary as this is NOT compiled with my gcc version, which means that it won't work together with my customized aprq2 compile :(

The source... please :mrgreen:
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

You just want to hack the jumps! :tsk:
NRGizeR
feels some chest pain

Post by NRGizeR »

Actually, if we're being picky, he HAS to release the source to every binary release, it's against the EULA not to.
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

sanity
was in the wrong place

Post by sanity »

thou shalt not crave !:D
NRGizeR
feels some chest pain

Post by NRGizeR »

/me craves
PaTMaN
^J Mod

Post by PaTMaN »

Craving isn't going to help and if you want to be picky, there is no EULA for the source and the QuakeII Limited Program Source Code License does not apply to me since I am using a Modified Copy of the QuakeII source and not an Authorized Copy. I've already responded to the source code request by you in the General Suggestion thread found here http://forums.aq2world.com/viewtopic.php?t=2232&#39694
NRGizeR
feels some chest pain

Post by NRGizeR »

PaTMaN wrote:...and the QuakeII Limited Program Source Code License does not apply to me since I am using a Modified Copy of the QuakeII source and not an Authorized Copy...
Well, tbh I can't be arsed to plough through that agreement to see if you're actually correct or not, so I'll just take your word for it :D... still think it's bad form not to release that source though... but whatever...