Just another aq2 day...

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

vrgl
is connecting

Post by vrgl »

Oh please, we didn't complain at all about the ping, I just said that I had to shut down my fathers downloads, or else I couldn't play.

And about the "our server" shit, we picked it because we've got better ping there. So what? You're picking your server because you have low ping there, so why shouldn't we be able to do the same thing? And what Flyer said about the camping thing, you're sitting in the spawn with m3 & hc and waiting for us, and accusing us for being "must-win-clan" because we're picking a low-ping server? Seriously, that's just bullshit.

Peace out, if we meet you in the cup, hope it'll be a better match.
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

Only 1 player used hc and after 1 round he used m3. Why not? If its his only option to defend? And why not wait on that hill near the spawn? It's the same like you going to your position. We were just waiting for an enemy to go there (nearly every round an enemy went there) but it diddnt help us much anyway because of the you know what.

Like i said before, i dont mind a low ping server. It's the way you lot did it that bothers me. CG (or whatever that first server was) was perfectly fine for you guys, you had great pings but no you had pick a server that would make it impossible for 75% of all people that play aq2 to put up a decent fight.

We dont hate you guys but the last game was fucked.. puf. The other game we played vs you was great :tup:. I allready said too much.. again.. but its my rant ;)
Last edited by Den on Sat May 27, 2006 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Flyer
joined the game

Post by Flyer »

Asskicker wrote:
Oh you WILL get them in the cup and they won't be able to play on that craplol server
We already pwned their asses in the cup O_o
:)
Snapper
is connecting

Post by Snapper »

Hi lolz, you guys are nerds ok.

I don't even practise this game and I managed to win the game for quad. That must hurt.

I sure do love having 105 ping, but nevermind Im shit anyway.

P.S It's impossible to camp icity, so good luck with that.
sayvzah
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by sayvzah »

den u whine too much, they can choose their own server, i would have done the same, why should you give your opponent a advandge if you can fuck them up?
:heart: naked / :heart: dissing irish
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

I am sorry but who are you again?
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

this thread is fun :(
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
BadWerdz
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by BadWerdz »

I've stoped playing one each. if a neutral server is free we play there. If it isnt we try their server(if they have one). If it's fine(grens, limchase, and normal ping(under 90 for both teams)) we play there if they refuse or can't live up to those facts I say bye and go and watch scrubs instead.
1 each only fucks up the cw, the time it takes to change server and get everyone where they shoud be usally takes the same time it takes to play a full 20min round.
Proud member of Vikings from North [Vfn] - http://aq2.tyldum.com / #vfn
Master with mp5, sexiest aq2 player alive, 1# Ninja 2006, just some of my titles.
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

to be honnest you guys (Quad) are kind of outside the community as your in germany and the rest of the community is pretty much up north. Id prolly just say no to playing you guys if we had to play 1x shite server, but your pretty funy playing against so. But when `outsiders` want to play cw, they shoulda adapt rather then complaining.
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

emu wrote:to be honnest you guys (Quad) are kind of outside the community as your in germany and the rest of the community is pretty much up north. Id prolly just say no to playing you guys if we had to play 1x shite server, but your pretty funy playing against so. But when `outsiders` want to play cw, they shoulda adapt rather then complaining.
What a fucking stupid thing to say...just because 90% of the scene is 'up north' doesnt mean we have to play 2xfi or .no or anywhere else... 'outsiders' puh... adapt to my arse.
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

fuct wrote:
emu wrote:to be honnest you guys (Quad) are kind of outside the community as your in germany and the rest of the community is pretty much up north. Id prolly just say no to playing you guys if we had to play 1x shite server, but your pretty funy playing against so. But when `outsiders` want to play cw, they shoulda adapt rather then complaining.
What a fucking stupid thing to say...just because 90% of the scene is 'up north' doesnt mean we have to play 2xfi or .no or anywhere else... 'outsiders' puh... adapt to my arse.
if you come in to my country i pretty fuckin expect you to adept you ungreatful little cumstain. We're just more. we can chose, you can't. go on liiiiiiid
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

for the people that whine about euro vs. scandanavia...emu is why.
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

We beat them on their server, by the way.
I don't give a shit.
minchiano
bleeds to death

Post by minchiano »

Clown wrote:We beat them on their server, by the way.
Care to enlighten me here?
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

http://forums.aq2world.com/viewtopic.php?t=2456

I'm looking at the wrong thread :(
I don't give a shit.