Cheat

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

goldblade
hit the ground hard, real hard

Cheat

Post by goldblade »

All of this talk of cheating! Cheat ha>< yada yada. At the end of the day it's a game. Maybe everyone is so rattled with accusing people that in fact no-one cheats, or maybe everyone does...I don't know and don't care!

I was on DA main today and i was under the bridge by the door. There was no way that this guy "trifen" (or something) knew I was there, yet he through a knife through the door. I replied "yeah right" as a kind of joke to say lucky guess, and all of a sudden he is saying "I bet you are from the UK. Cheat whiners" or something along those lines.

Now I admit that like 3 yrs ago I used to accuse ppl that I shouldn't have, I'm pretty sure everyone has. But I don't really care anymore and i'm surprised any of you lot still care. We are all grown ups, well should be now anyway and the game is like 8 years old or something. Can't we all just be friends and play? 8-)

If someoen cheats on aq2, so what... most people are of a good enough standard nowadays to kill somebody who is cheating anyway. Fair enough they get an unfair advantage, but you'll get more satisfaction by beating someone you think is cheating anyway.

On a lighter note Arne did a completely amazing headshot on tj against me that i thought was dodgy but if it wasn't /me claps... for it was trully an enlightened and divine shot. ALthough I think juan did say he thought he cheated at some point... point for discussion added!

ANYWAYS I don't know what this thread is about and why i'm typing it but I just read the previous post about sec!or and I thought I would type something. And for the record sec!or doesn't cheat :P I can beat him sheesh!

Not sure what i'll do now... go find a cheat that works i guess :P
:D
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Why do you feel you have to make a new thread every time a new thought enters your little peanut head? There are plenty of threads regarding cheaters and whether anyone still cares. Wake the fuck up.
I don't give a shit.
arNe
In-game Name: arNe_kokst

Post by arNe »

you have being every round up there :)
who am i ?
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

yeh tifen definately cheats :bday: :bday: :bday:
goldblade

Post by goldblade »

fuct wrote:yeh tifen definately cheats :bday: :bday: :bday:
wtf is tifen anyway?

sounds like a well known dessert :P
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

Clown wrote:Why do you feel you have to make a new thread every time a new thought enters your little peanut head? There are plenty of threads regarding cheaters and whether anyone still cares. Wake the fuck up.
little peanut head.
haha
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
Clavven
blew up

Post by Clavven »

Clown wrote:Why do you feel you have to make a new thread every time a new thought enters your little peanut head? There are plenty of threads regarding cheaters and whether anyone still cares. Wake the fuck up.
:lol: :lol:
#ovanallt.aq2
Repsaj
as long as it's salty..

Post by Repsaj »

Wow, totally the same thought here. Is Clown just a genius or is it because Goldblade is just the biggest idiot alive? I'll take door #2
bliz
A FOOOOOOOOO!!!

Post by bliz »

HIHIHIHI

Clowneh is the angelic bee of truth. He sees, he stings, he scores.
R.I.P. Double Negative 2005-2008
Jabu
was flattened

Post by Jabu »

grrrr.... clown is angry :o
but he is definetly right, there are many cheat threads :m00:
Sabotage
plummets to its death

Post by Sabotage »

Many? i think there was many a few years ago now there its a millions of does "funny" threads :oh:

is this post pointless? Yes.
How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at www.Tellsomeonewhocares.com
*bplease*
goldblade

Post by goldblade »

Sabotage wrote:Many? i think there was many a few years ago now there its a millions of does "funny" threads :oh:

is this post pointless? Yes.
Wasn't supposed to be a funny thread. Just pointing out that the game is old and no-one should really care about cheating. If this thread is pointless then complaining about people cheating is also pointless.

Case dismissed