AQ2: TNG Server (Deathmatch) 130.233.23.88:27910

The place to discuss your client and server issues, or to post your client and server related problems. Now with added Anticheat flavour.

Moderator: Moderators

minchiano
bleeds to death

AQ2: TNG Server (Deathmatch) 130.233.23.88:27910

Post by minchiano »

I know I've played DM there before but now there's pass on the fucker. Who has it / owns it? Located in Finland, or so it says in ASE. Get the pass off so people can play?
NRGizeR
feels some chest pain

Post by NRGizeR »

Haha! :P

Actually that server probably isn't the one you're thinking about, at least you shouldn't have played there :) That server belongs to a friend of mine, and we use it to play duels every once in a while. It has never been intended for "public" use. The password has only been off by mistake a couple of times when it was restarted.

The server you're probably thinking of was hosted at aq2.servut.us (or something similar) and I've missed it lately too. It was great with some online aq2 dm fun...
minchiano
bleeds to death

Post by minchiano »

Oki NRG, thanks for the info. But I (think I) know I've played there. Map xmas ftw :)
delta
is connecting

Post by delta »

Yup, that would be my own personal server intended for nothing more than casual gaming. The password stays on :)
NRGizeR
feels some chest pain

Post by NRGizeR »

minchiano wrote:Oki NRG, thanks for the info. But I (think I) know I've played there. Map xmas ftw :)
if it was xmas it was definitely on the aq2.servut.us server (I've played it there as well)

I know this because there is no map rotation on the server in the topic, and no-one has rcon, and we've never played xmas on it :) So therefore it's impossible that you've played it there :)
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

delta wrote:Yup, that would be my own personal server intended for nothing more than casual gaming. The password stays on :)
sharing is caring! tell mincho so us who wants to play those wierd hc maps can do so!