To Mung

The infamous forum of spam and anything unrelated to Action Quake2.

Moderator: Moderators

emu
Syndrome of a Down

To Mung

Post by emu »

1. mung

The one thing worse than genocide. One must first have no shame. Then he/she must use a newspaper to find the obituary of a recently deceased man or woman. Then must find a buddy, with no shame, who will aid them in this act. The partners then go to the cemetary where they dig up their victim, and flip a coin. The loser, (or winner depending on how sick you are), applies his/her lips to the genitals or anus of the corpse, while the other partner procedes to climb the nearest tombstone and elbow drop the corpse's stomach. Thus forcing out a blend of rich bodily fluids and embalming materials onto the partners. This blend is called mung. The act of getting this blend on your face is called munging. Chicks'll dig this one.

5. mung

1. (verb) the act of digging up a recently deceased woman and putting your mouth up to her vaginal orfice while someone else stomps on her stomach forcing all of the fluids (from the vagina) into your mouth.

2. (noun) the literal vaginal secretions from the dead female once in your mouth

2. Josh's grandma died so Johnny and I munged her. The funeral was a munging good time.
W1lco
tripped on its own grenade

Post by W1lco »

sounds nice emuoo?
The colourblind
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

Who is mung?
bliz
A FOOOOOOOOO!!!

Post by bliz »

knív knív
R.I.P. Double Negative 2005-2008
FooQ
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by FooQ »

emu, Im spottin a pattern in all your posts here, theyre all the rantings of a totally sexually warped lunatic. Go seek some psychiatric help.
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

I've tasted it once. Not bad at all I'd say.
Sabotage
plummets to its death

Post by Sabotage »

sick :) emu you got a partner ? nufan sems to be interested :finger:
How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at www.Tellsomeonewhocares.com
*bplease*