Changes and Newspost of Season 2

Here you can look up the old topics of the ESAQL and the Nations Cup.

Moderator: Moderators

MysteryMan
plummets to its death

Changes and Newspost of Season 2

Post by MysteryMan »

Here admins will post all changes that are going on in the 2nd season of the EAQL. Please do not reply on these changes, but make a different topic for it. Replied messages will be deleted. :twisted:

We noticed some people are in more then 2 clan participating the EAQL. We do not allow multiclanners inside the EAQL. Talk to an admin if u are in 2 or more clans participating the EAQL and tell him for which clan you would like to play. Players caught aliasing, nicklaming, multiclanning during a match, will be kicked for the next match and the match will result in a loss to that particular clan.

I know it said on the website there didn't have to be an official admin at your games. Nevertheless we would like for all clans to report their match date/time to an admin so we can keep an eye on your gamez. All match times need to be told to an admin! If there is an admin present he will admin your game... if not then you can play it without one.

More news later on.

Greetz
MysteryMan
Founder of AQ2admins
Http://mysteryman.z0r.nl/aq2/
MysteryMan
plummets to its death

[DUEL] is kicked from the EAQL

Post by MysteryMan »

Most of you probably already heard it, but yesterday [DUEL] got kicked out of the EAQL.

Since there were some members who played in another clan in the eaql too we asked them to choose for which clan they wanted to play. The choice was not DUEL. They agreed to play vs UNI that evening and went out to play the first map (pier) on UNI's playtrix server. After some rounds DUEL started to whine about lagg/pl. UNI would have the same problem with lagg/pl on DUEL's server though. The admin forced them to play or give up the match. After a lot of whine and some rude talking the admin gave out some warnings to the team of DUEL. They played some more rounds and stopped the match again. Whining more and more to the admin and the league. The match was very chaotic. There was more talking then playing. The admin cancelled the match and returned to irc.

So DUEL got kicked out of the EAQL for bad behaviour, rude language to the admin, no respect for the opponents, etc etc. I hope this was the last and only clan we had to kick out.

The other admins viewed the demo taken by the matchadmin and agreed on the admin's judgement.

greetingz
MysteryMan
Founder of AQ2admins
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Well we caught another clan using fake players again..

Clan <Star> didn't had enough time and players to play their match so they just told The fifth Element they had some new players.

It turned out to be useless since 5th won the match after all.. But hey we can't have clans using fake players can we?

So they got a warning, next time it happens they will be banned from this season.

Be sure to update your playerlist 1 day before your EAQL Match, otherwise a new player is not allowed to play..
MysteryMan
plummets to its death

Server Admins

Post by MysteryMan »

After a hard first week, we decided that EVERY match has to be played WITH an OFFICIAL admin.

Therefor report your match time/date/server to an admin, like you did this week which went great. Any matches not being played in the presence of an admin will not be counted, and has to be replayed.

grtz
MysteryMan
Founder of AQ2admins
MysteryMan
plummets to its death

Post by MysteryMan »

Can the following clans please report in with an head-admin.

-Forgotten Masterblasters

-elvis presley imitators

If not done before friday you will be removed from the league due to inactivity.
Last edited by MysteryMan on Wed Sep 17, 2003 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MysteryMan
Founder of AQ2admins
MysteryMan
plummets to its death

website | week2

Post by MysteryMan »

As some of you noticed we had some problems with the website (aq2world). We fixed this now and I just updated the scores and rankings for week 1. Some people asked me to update their playerslist. You can do still do this and I have updated them so far. If I accidentally forgot yours, msg me and I will update it right away.

To all clans, GooD LucK with week 2, and contact an admin for your match!
MysteryMan
Founder of AQ2admins
MysteryMan
plummets to its death

Replacement of clan epi

Post by MysteryMan »

Clan epi has died this week and therefor the next clan on the list was invited to join the EAQL.

This clan is called HD, Hooded Dudes. They will have a def loss for week 1 but they are allowed to play the second week, and also the third week, before the end of week 3.

GL HD and welcome to the EAQL

clan mb will be replaced too, more news on that further on.

grtz
MysteryMan
Founder of AQ2admins
MysteryMan
plummets to its death

Post by MysteryMan »

A lot of things happend this week.

Two clans are removed from the league. epi and mb. epi is replaced with HD which will play its week2 match in week3 vs AiD. mb will be replaced either by UZI or OLZ and will play their week2 match vs id. in week3.

Second of all, I wanted to make something clear. If you don't schedule your match on a SUNDAY, you will have a chance to reschedule it to an other day in case there aren't enough of your members online. We had three walkovers this week due to not showing up of members. We think this is unacceptable and the clans might be removed next time this occurs.

Third and last, clans participating this league NEED to be active. One match not played. Again.. if it happends again that you don't play your match within the week, you will be removed due to inactivity.

So far the news of week2.....

grtz
MysteryMan
Founder of AQ2admins
MysteryMan
plummets to its death

Replacement of clan mb

Post by MysteryMan »

Clan mb is now replaced with clan [SpUZI]

They will play their week2 and week3 match this week.

They lost week1.

As for the client settings, we do not change them.

grtz
MysteryMan
Founder of AQ2admins
MysteryMan
plummets to its death

Week 3

Post by MysteryMan »

Clan EKG is replaced with clan OLZ, the last clan on the reserve list. This is due to the death of clan EKG.

Further more I wish to tell every player in this tournament to behave vs admins. They are doing this in their own free time and are not getting paid or whatever. Therefore, any abusive behaviour towards an admin will result in a ban for the next match. Of course you don't have to agree with everything the admin says/does. But STAY NICE!

Hereby I put an official warning towards clan cae for abusive behaviour vs some admins.

grtz
MysteryMan
Founder of AQ2admins
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

During the match TA (The ankat) vs [^^] (mo0) some members of [^^] had some rude and abusive behaviour vs the admin. Therefor we gave them an official warning. For questions, contact Deimos.
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

We changed some of the rules since there were a lot of questions and problems during the last few weeks.

You can find the new rules and the server settings at

Rules:

http://eaql.aq2world.net/rules.html

Server Settings:

http://eaql.aq2world.net/settings.html

To get the link in our IRC channel #eaql type:

rules??

settings??

If you've got any questions or suggestions, please contact me through e-mail or post a new topic in our EAQL Forums.
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

One of our admins, Zeus, is going to Israel to join the army. We wish him good luck with his job. The EAQL team is always looking for reliable and trustworthy people to join their team. If you think you are one of these people, who also fit into the things in this thread, then talk to someone in the EAQL channel.
I don't give a shit.
MysteryMan
plummets to its death

Playoff Stage

Post by MysteryMan »

Hello everyone.

First of all I would like to thank all the clan participating in this league who have not made it to the playoffs.

Second of all I would like to congratulate the remaining clans, who are still fighting for the eaql 2003 championship title. Will it be [M.I] like last year... or will it be an other clan.

Anyway, I finished updating the rankings page. The clans are sorted based on their points. This way you can see the numbers 1 and 2 standing at the top of their group. These two clans go through to the playoff stage.

As far as for group H, with UR and TmH having an equal amount of points, UR is number 1 and TmH is number 2.

Please have another look at week 8, the first week of the playoffs. I changed the playoff scheme a bit so clans from the same group will not meet until they both reach the finals.

If ur too lazy to find out who will play in week 8 just read the fixtures here bellow. I will fill in the playoffs scheme next week with the appropriate name of the clan.

Week8 fixtures:

-[M.I] vs Quad

-TA vs id.

-:OwN: vs Pr!

-Apr vs TmH

-FWD vs AiD

-iN vs c0ws

-oHm vs UNI

-star vs UR

PLEASE contact me if you think I made an error in it. I'm kinda tired now, but this should be correct.

have fun and be sure u have an admin when u play ur match!

grtz [EAQL]Crew
MysteryMan
Founder of AQ2admins