HC Trophy - Results

OMG HC TROPHY!!!!! - http://www.webalice.it/andylorenzi - #hcthrophy @qnet

Moderators: BeAViS, Moderators

BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

HC Trophy - Results

Post by BeAViS »

Post here the results of your matches.
I dont care of screenshots (remember to take them anyway, to avoid problems) or demos as long as there are no whines.
Just post who won.

Good Luck!!!
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
fleck
is connecting

Post by fleck »

fleck vs janner 20:19

fleck won :D

damn it was a hard and close game!
Janner
found a way out

Post by Janner »

ye really, he was really good on c2...
L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

L0ki vs. Varg

cloud: 26-11
cliff2: 22-8
---------------
overall: 48-19

Hell yeah, I decided to add a little report, to give some feedback for beavis or just an impression for the others.

Before the match, while arranging where to play etc., he told me that he rather not like to play on his server, catchgamer, and we could do both maps on a server of my choice. I 'offered' him to choose between z0r.nl or smallLR, whatever suits him best and he replied smthg like: "no lags on both of them I don't mind". After arriving on smallLR, where I got ping 25-30 and he had ping 75-80, he still refused to play one each, though I bothered him, because of fair pings, etc. He simply said "I aint got lags, this is fine". I appreciate this mentality so much, especially after some pingdiscussion I had lately with a clanmate of mine. ;D

We started to play his map 1st, cloud, which was a bit bullheaded at the start. Somehow both of us decided *not* to go the roofs but stay on the ground and simply attack the opponent. After I got a small lead of a few rounds he still didn't start to whine/lame/flame but kept laughing like I did. Both of us tried to use corners and things for surprise attacks and this resulted in heart-, panic- & laughattacks.

Afterwards we played my map of choice, cliff2. This was a little bit more 'tricky' since moving fast on the bevels is dangerous, but efficient when playing handcannon. It was more about jumping and moving than cloud and we had great fun here (especially when I managed to plum and he tried to sneak me, that little rat :P).

I think this is a match like this trophy cup should be played and Beavis intended it to be. Fast & funny. Besides that I wanna mention, that both of us didn't had to use pistol/knife once since after max 3 shells each at least one of us bit the floor, so don't worry about pistol/knife (if you ever did).

Salute & respect towards the opponent.
-L0ki
sanity
was in the wrong place

Post by sanity »

first of all, I agree with all the above information.

great report :) it sure was fun, I don't think I've ever laughed so much during a aq2 game before :D
great playing vs you, and gg!

//varg
Varne
is connecting

Post by Varne »

Respect to the /-- guys and theire awesome reports.. sounded like a real fun game 8)
"Only fools charge into unknown danger, but then again only fools follow fools so here I am ! "

vArne
L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

Hehe, I'm no more dnegative, but thanx. ;D
mjuka
is connecting

Post by mjuka »

Well, we had a good game but now its over. Here are the results..

mjuka - S3c10r * 23 - 17

watch out Loki you are next!
Repsaj
as long as it's salty..

Post by Repsaj »

Hahaha, what a great match vs Prinsii. He didn't care where we played as long as his ping was below 70-60. We went to z0r and he agreed with ping. After dicussing the rules we fired up his map wargroun. Damn it is scary to play that map when every player (in 1on1 its only 2 players, but hey) uses slippers. It's so damn quiet. But damn we had fun. Some cool head on blows + chasing. Really great. And about the pstol thing.. Personally I'm pretty used to drop my hc after I haven't killed my opponent. This created some nice rounds where I had to go collect my hc again after I dropped it. The map finally ended in 14-7.

Then we moved on to my map! Xmas!! O, man I can't tell you how much I've been wanting to play that map. Anyway, back to the match. Prinsii didnt have the map so he had to download it. After that the first round was funny. We both hadn't selected hc so we agreed to use slashing knife. I won that round pretty quickly :P After that it was all fun all the way. Haven't heard him complain for a moment, only heard him laugh. Final score: 17-11. Making total score: 31-18
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

i lost :(
first his map at lovemessengers server, he ping 15 i ping 110, i won it +4.
second map at slr #1. spring. match started with equal pings, he 70 me 90. then, hell: my ping raised to 250. stuck there all the game. i've lost spring -6 :) not that bad with more then 150 milliseconds of handicap ;)

good and funny game!!
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
minchiano
bleeds to death

Post by minchiano »

The bliz vs The minch

Server: b4r.org x 2 (catch without rcon ability sucks)

cliff2: 10 - 11

cemal: 8 - 8

End score: 18 - 19

Mad fun. Mad close! Cheers to bliz! Thanks for a good game :)
MiPs
is connecting

Post by MiPs »

Xzero won
it was Fun and Fast, GG ! :D
Last edited by MiPs on Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yeh Piece Of Cake !
xzero
is connecting

Post by xzero »

xzero vs m!ps

Jungle1: 14-9
Cloud2: 18-14
----------------
overall: 32-23

GG m!ps!
Det var en Grön och en Gul banan som skulle gå över gatan. Så sprang den Gröna i förväg, så ropade den Gula till den gröna "FAN VA OMOGEN DU ÄR".
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

Victory!
Great game against Titchy. I sure had some laughs :)
Cloud: 11-12
Urban2: 15-5
I like to play games, not watch them
Mutu
loses a vital chest organ

Post by Mutu »

I Won vs. Lucky star

Kumanru: 9-4
Icity: 6-17

Total Score: 26-10
· Catch-Gamer.no AQ2admin