Invited teams

Double Elimination Cup - http://decup.eeas.no/ - #decup @qnet

Moderators: z0, emu, Moderators

emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

imeiz wrote:
Visslaren wrote:I wonder who is the one not knowing that he is talking about.
Get a grip man. Play the game instead...
tho this is all useless spam, i'll just say that the ones who just play, have no idea of what actually is happening. if i had had interest in this tournament in the beginning, i would've corrected the rules page for all the loopholes and poorly defined settings etc. to me it seems the ones who just play have no idea of those. in addition, i wouldn't say the administrator of the actual portal you're surfing in doesn't know what he's talking about. if so, please explain for what reason. :)

in any case, please carry out the tournament to the end. i also hope people act as simplified as the rules, so it'll be easier on the organizers.

most important of all, have a good time playing.
the rules might be simple enough, but tho easier to understand. We dont want people to use 20 minutes before each cw preparing to use a certain rule set.

We went for the normal settings, nothing more, nothing less. We want a good clean tournament and figured it was the best way to go to do so.
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
imeiz
is legless

Post by imeiz »

emu wrote:the rules might be simple enough, but tho easier to understand. We dont want people to use 20 minutes before each cw preparing to use a certain rule set.

We went for the normal settings, nothing more, nothing less. We want a good clean tournament and figured it was the best way to go to do so.
i'm not saying there'd be a need to have an exact set of rules to follow, but to myself the rules leave so many variables open, mostly because they're not defined and have different values depending on people or server, and because there's no definition of "normal settings", which also has some variety. :)

i'm just stating that to some people the same things have a totally different meaning, and just playing the game isn't enough for myself.
Sync' imeiz - AQ2Suomi & AQ2World forum moderator, part-time TATM-writer
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

I actually don't know how it is about the rules. Do rounds or maps count? Since you're mentioning a possible third map. Is it if rounds are tied or each win one map when the third map is played?
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

AssKick3r wrote:I actually don't know how it is about the rules. Do rounds or maps count? Since you're mentioning a possible third map. Is it if rounds are tied or each win one map when the third map is played?
end score, aka rounds. if the map ends tie(i.e 22-22) you play the urban rules
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Aye, good to know :P