decup

Clan National Assembly of Rifle Forces's private forum - http://narf.aq2.org/

Moderators: dudemcpek, Caracol

dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Eh you're really going in the wrong direction here. You obviously missed what I was trying to say.

All I wanted to say was that this game isn't all pretty and nice. No matter how hard you try to make it better, or always positive, you won't succeed. Not because of you or the game itself, but the other people building the community. Some people really try to make it better, but most of the others just kill all the 'work'. Sometimes I even wonder how the scene still exists.

I know most of the scene and if you expect I am going to be kind and fair to everyone out there, you are wrong. Sorry, I tried that already, but just got to know how they are.

For example, before we played a clanwar with .si versus RA. We had my friend Akor in the team, and he rarely plays AQ2, not to mention cws. First we played on catchgamer where pings weren't comparable, especially not for Cliff2 and the lineups. They totally smashed us, and then we moved to kloster where pings were fair, to play Wfall. Yes, they didn't want to play on siol, since it's a 'shitty third world country' server. They won Wfall too.
Really a great community, isn't it? Beaviss was playing, he used to be my mate. Ralle used to be together with Akor in DUEL (clan full of noobs apart from Ralle), so he knew what the outcome would be in this cw.

I've had many problems in NARF, with the team, with some members and I always tried to fix it. This time, I am sure about what I'm talking. Maybe you misunderstood me or something, but I won't change my view of it. You are right with some points, though I try to give you the picture of the whole.

I also told you that you could play the cup if you wanted, when you wanted. But if now you say you aren't going to participate at all, I can't really force you to.
L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

I've read you post, thanx for replying. Yeea, it seems I got you wrong. Quite short in time at the moment, will write more later.

-Urs
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

aq2 changed a lot from when i began playing it, which is a LOT of time ago... i noticed it yesterday:
joined catchgamer. noobs playing. who cares? as usual, i take hc and vest. map tokio. my ping was about.. 240? i had emule opened so it was really shit, but i didnt cared of.
made some good frag, and a copule of knifes thrown randomly hitten the spot. result: cheater.
sicked of that, disconnected. joined damain. no noobs playing. well known (more or less) ppl were playing. as before, hc and vest for me. map rok. ping 200-220. fragged 4 ppl in 2 rounds and then... whines. disconnected. start --> shut off computer --> shut off. out with dog.
see the point? the game is fun, but ppl who play it dont.

im not inside of what loki and matic are talking to, but id like to know facts.
no well, now that i think on it, i dont like to.
i just want to say that teammates must to talk and explain problems each other to solve them. i can really feel urs, whines are boring from opponents and if it come from teammates are worst thing ever.
complaining about ping its a thing you can do in public. in clanwars, you know which opponent are you faceing and which ping will you have on theyr server. if you dont want to ping, just dont play.
which is what i do. i dont play clanwars.
you will say, in this way we wont play cws at all, cause we all have "high pings".
so thats the way in my opinion. less cw, but higher quality ones. with no whine clans. whithout whines from us.
i know my opinion doesnt counts anything because more then a real actionplayer im more like eehh... like..... a mascot! :mario: but i liked to tell you that.
i remember loki from veryvery long time ago,when i was 56k and german ppl had ALL 40 ping: he was always a good and no whine player. now that i know him a bit more, i can say hes also a good and friendly boy. hes not a person who whines randomly. if he has something to say about anything, just discuss on it friendly. and then have a beer.

closing, i say the last thing:
ping is just a number for me. i have fun even with 120. but if you WANT to win, ping isnt just a number, is a plague. i tell that because years ago it was for me, when i liked to win matches in bwaqsl and so on...
it all depends on how you mean the game:
fun? so just have it.
winning at all costs? well, thats not my kind of behavour, so...
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
Apocalyps
is connecting

Post by Apocalyps »

Hmmm a lot is going on here, but in fact i think it's not fair to talk about the community is changing or its bad and stuff. Well maybe the comminity is unfair and ppl are whining or annoying you and me. I want to give an example, see if you understand it:

Once there was a vacation trip going on to spain. The trip to spain is by bus, its a big bus. 200 people can travel to spain in that bus at the same time. The first time to spain was really good, the bus trip was nice with good ppl. The second time also. But the third time i had some problems with ppl making problems on the bus. The 4th time was even worse. This year im having to make a choice, going on that same bus again to travel to spain. One thing is for sure, if i go with it with the mood that it will be boring, before i even being on the bus. I can go on the bus with the mood that it can be a lot better then before, so i have a good start and want to make the best of it. Or i can choose not to go.

I hope you're getting what im trying to say with this example. In relation with AQ2 i always going to try to make the best of it. So thats why i will always play a cw, when i have time. Always be a part of the team when we need to play for a cup. It's not that i'm always in a good mood, but don't get me wrong, im not getting annoyed by playing a aq2 cw, if i was i really would have quit the scene a long time ago. I started in 1998 and im still here having fun with ppl in AQ2.

I find it sad to see that urs is giving up on the team for this cup, but i respect his dicision, and i understand it as well. If AQ2 is annoying, quit. If you have a girlfriend, who gives you blowjobs, and on 1 day see starts to bite on your dick, just at the time you where coming, it sucks, if see keeps byting on it, you won't ask her again to blow you, its the same with AQ2.

Conclusion:

Cut the crap, play if you feel like playing this cup, else don't play it. Don't make a big discussion from it, we are a team and we have to respect what other ppl's dicisions are, no matter what it is.