FEAR!!!!

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Den
something dur dur

FEAR!!!!

Post by Den »

Someone asked me to watch this demo and give him my opinnion about it. Well, i think we found another cheater :)

Before we go on, grab this demo: http://decup.wh00s.net/skanda2.dm2

View it! (with or without WH)

The game starts and you will see Tenzor waiting on top. First 'odd thing' you will notice is that he aims at his teammate through the wall in front of him (before you whine... yes, this wont be last time he does this great trick).

Then it's the far enemy near the coke sign, after that it's the guy under the bridge and finally the guy below him. This all happens in like the first 2 mins of the game! Theres also a few 'odd things' near the bridge and campy spawn in the back. Anyway, I could write up all the things i see but that would take too much of my time and that is something he doesnt deserve. I think its pretty clear he uses some kind of wh.(apr 1.19 anyone?)

For some reason my fraps isnt working properly so watch the demo :)

I just heard this was a cup game between fear and AF. AF lost, fear won. I hope the cup admins will look into it or do something against it and punish those who havent played fair.

fin.
Last edited by Den on Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Aye.. And the way he played, ban the fucker.
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

i wasnt even able to reach the points you mean. got disgusted after two rounds seeing people camping theyr spawns all the whole round.
really, thats shit.
ill watch it later with timescale 2 to check cheating
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
Stric
needs some Pepto Bismol

Post by Stric »

Fact: use latest r1q2server and sv_anticheat_required 1/2 with latest r1q2,apr,egl
^stric^
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

Argued a while on irc about this and i got the usual "he heard it" arguement or luck.... 1 time okay, 2 times acceptable, 3 times right.. but more... Come on. Show me movies or image whatever if you disagree with me.
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

first of all:
next time remember me to NOT install wallhack to watch a stupid demo. damn. i worked on it more then 3 minutes (and thats A LOT of time wasted to watch a fucking demo) and it worked only after other 4 mins.
i was like punching my new lcd monitor.

but now, back on topic.

first (and thats very important): never even try to argue on the internets. (/me fluffles den)
second (and thats shit): if you "hear" someone you need "see" it before firing at. firing walls wont make you a superman. just a stupid.
third (and thats orrible): if you look at walls, you are retarded. or simply a cheater. and thats not funny... in every case.

:bday:

edit:
amagad!
look at the site stats!
"Country with most registered users: Finland"
:lol:
- Beware of Beavers -
IBA
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by IBA »

lol, i dont care about a fucking wh but what a gaylord shitcamp.
That did Narf 5years ago...
#quadaver || TEAMS !"§ || http://www.quadaver.de
Nellson
is connecting

blabla

Post by Nellson »

hehe, tenzor's not cheating dude.
only whine from u skanda ; (
AJT !
Den
something dur dur

Re: blabla

Post by Den »

Nellson wrote:hehe, tenzor's not cheating dude.
only whine from u skanda ; (
So whats the doing then? i bet he can see the aura of the enemies!
L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

Watched the demo twice, without and with headphones (I wouldn't dare to install a wallhack).

Imo he ain't too suspicious at all, but if others say that he is, I'd say that this is not suspicious enough to ban him. A lot of what he's been doing can explained by experience, hearing and -particular in this demo- the attacking of his teammate (especially in this situation on the middle-roof).

The campy gameplay is more important for the cup imo. By making this public and leaving it without a statement from the cup-administration it's a bad example for other matches. Gameplay like this should be punished in a cup. As I can see at some other posts in this thread I might not be the only one with this opinion. I dunno if [AF] would deserve the victory (because they misbehaved, too, and left the server) and I feel lucky that it's not up to me to decide this case, but at least they initiated the attacks and brought some action to the game.
IBA wrote:lol, i dont care about a fucking wh but what a gaylord shitcamp.
That did Narf 5years ago...
True, especially on urban. :P
Last edited by L0ki on Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

hahahaha so you say aiming at a guy under a bridge isnt suspicious at all but its his experience??

i am wetting my pants here man.

People shouldnt comment when they view the demo without a wh because the comments are just too silly.
z0
plummets to its death

Post by z0 »

L0ki wrote:The campy gameplay is more important for the cup imo. By making this public and leaving it without a statement from the cup-administration it's a bad example for other matches. Gameplay like this should be punished in a cup. As I can see at some other posts in this thread I might not be the only one with this opinion. I dunno if [AF] would deserve the victory (because they misbehaved, too, and left the server) and I feel lucky that it's not on me to decide this case, but at least they initiated the attacks and brought some action to the game.
Camp is loved by some and hated by more. Its still a valid tactic, nothing u really can do about it, there are games that are played 100% that way, look at CS :P

Your usually win over campers by either just rushing em down or using their own strategy against em.. sad but true.

About the cheat accuse, I don't believe its WH and i don't find the evidence enough. Tenz still got banned from 2 games because he didnt record first map.
Den wrote: People shouldnt comment when they view the demo without a wh because the comments are just too silly.
Look at any skilled player with prediction skills and good hearing and you will find suspicous shots with WH turned on, usually works better without it.

//z0 #decup head admin
peaz
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

z0 wrote:
L0ki wrote:The campy gameplay is more important for the cup imo. By making this public and leaving it without a statement from the cup-administration it's a bad example for other matches. Gameplay like this should be punished in a cup. As I can see at some other posts in this thread I might not be the only one with this opinion. I dunno if [AF] would deserve the victory (because they misbehaved, too, and left the server) and I feel lucky that it's not on me to decide this case, but at least they initiated the attacks and brought some action to the game.
Camp is loved by some and hated by more. Its still a valid tactic, nothing u really can do about it, there are games that are played 100% that way, look at CS :P

Your usually win over campers by either just rushing em down or using their own strategy against em.. sad but true.

About the cheat accuse, I don't believe its WH and i don't find the evidence enough. Tenz still got banned from 2 games because he didnt record first map.
Den wrote: People shouldnt comment when they view the demo without a wh because the comments are just too silly.
Look at any skilled player with prediction skills and good hearing and you will find suspicous shots with WH turned on, usually works better without it.

//z0 #decup head admin
This isnt called suspicous in my book... guess im the only one who thinks like i do.
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

Alot of people have pmed me regarding this demo, and asked why he isn't banned.

I won't be dragged into this but it has to be the most borderlining demo i have ever seen.
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

z0 wrote:Camp is loved by some and hated by more. Its still a valid tactic, nothing u really can do about it, there are games that are played 100% that way, look at CS :P

this made me vomit twice.
and then another time.
- Beware of Beavers -