Beav inactive

Clan National Assembly of Rifle Forces's private forum - http://narf.aq2.org/

Moderators: dudemcpek, Caracol

BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Beav inactive

Post by BeAViS »

well well, big things in real life are happening..
got a girlfriend, got loads of things to study at university, got loads of beer to drink with friends every evening... and have really no time to play action continously :(
im not saying im leaving narf or the community (narf 4 life), but im not going to play action anymore... well, almost, not every day.. not every week even :D
why?
due to things i said before.. lot of things to do.. and even seeing ppl not much intrested in playing hc trophy (signing in and giving walkovers i mean).. that annoyed me. a lot. i mean: if i sign in for a cup, it means that WANT to play it... and not that the organizer have to bother you with "hey, play your match" and so on... do you understand? guess yes..
i will continue my activity on the website even... posting shit and things as usual :D
but with a bit less "frequency" :D
well.
see?
my gf arrived in this moment.
so have to go, no time to post this thing on public forum..
can someone do it for me?
matic maybe, or eveyone that can be arsed to :D
thank you guys
enjoyed playing with you, and i will enjoy again for a long time :D
public ftw ;)
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

No, no, you got it all wrong. If you go inactive ingame, you go active offgame. And since in that moment your real life is way more important than everything else, therefore any adjective to your name means everything else, but what's less important.
Anyway, you go active("er").

Just drop us some lines when you care to visit our grayish forum.

What I do love about this all, is that there's evidently some evolution in your person, in a matter of speak. That is, how your english has been growing, it's pretty amusing to see it as a mixture of "teachers" and "schools", like a chewing gum rolling down the hill attaching stuff from the accelerating downhill trip.
Awesome.

So... have a nice time, and you will. And if you feel yourself lonely, your friends didn't invite you to a party, your girlfriend is in her days and doesn't want to talk to you, university is overflowed and you don't have nothing to study: you know where to find the ones that were and will be always for you!

Well... it's not as if it's the end of the world anyways... cheers bambino!
Ne quid nimis.
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Well, I'm drunk and all but still feel to say some stuff. Good luck and have fun with your life, real life is the first to be!
Hopefully you will run the hc trophy tourneee till the end, so I can Win :D:D

Bah awe just had local elections and my friend's father won so I'm runk and all, but that doesn't matter. Anyway, enjoy your life but still come online once in a while.
NARF lives on and we will stay there for ever.. I gues :D

Cia bella and hopefully Milano will win a game or two, heheh :)
cheef
blew itself up

Post by cheef »

tu sei un sacco di merda... :(
Snipa
is connecting

Post by Snipa »

They all come back.... :D

but until then, have fun!
aka -F8-
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!