sneaky burglars

The infamous forum of spam and anything unrelated to Action Quake2.

Moderator: Moderators

sajh
is legless

sneaky burglars

Post by sajh »

whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Snake
sank like a rock

Post by Snake »

Niggerz, when you see them you'll shit bricks. :lol:
« New Order Clan » proud lifetime member, karasu.01
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

racists, when you see them you'll laugh
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Misse
sank like a rock

Post by Misse »

haahahha :D
this totally made my day
thank you mr "i see you through the peekhole but i wont open my door"
8D NOG HAR JAG HÖRT HERR SAJH
legalisera mera<br />
and yes im gangsta.
Sabotage
plummets to its death

Post by Sabotage »

LoL Shit happens :mrgreen:
How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at www.Tellsomeonewhocares.com
*bplease*
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

Misse wrote: thank you mr "i see you through the peekhole but i wont open my door"
8D NOG HAR JAG HÖRT HERR SAJH
haha :D hade dom haft vett nog o komma dit nær ja va vaken så :D
whine...<br />
L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

:bday:

I loved the moment he resigned and waited smoking for the cops. What a fucking day.
Mutu
loses a vital chest organ

Post by Mutu »

He just needs some understanding and compassion people.I am sure he was just hungry. :)
· Catch-Gamer.no AQ2admin
Snake
sank like a rock

Post by Snake »

sajh wrote:racists, when you see them you'll laugh
In fact we're all racists, mate.
The point is that some refuse to assume. Every single person in a certain time in his life had experienced that feeling, thats just a fact.
L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

Snake wrote:
sajh wrote:racists, when you see them you'll laugh
In fact we're all racists, mate.
The point is that some refuse to assume. Every single person in a certain time in his life had experienced that feeling, thats just a fact.
And every single individuum on this planet got in contact with the feeling "hate". Still, most of us ain't "wild animals" running amok to let out their emotions. I can see a difference between having repugnances/experiences and being a racist.

Anyway, it's too late for having a decent conversation about topics like that...
Snake
sank like a rock

Post by Snake »

Oh well, i don't think anyone realized my point of view, thinking of my behaviour as a "wild animal", which i exposed clearly.

It's funny, if you hate some white boy, you're just acting accordly to your feelings and reacting like that. If you hate a nigger you're a goddamn racist and a social target of rage. Nice step on evolution..

Let's all dream of that utopia \o/

Watch the movie clip, laugh and be happy, bless you all. :santa:
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

the way you wrote it i assumed that you made a statement concering all black people, and that my good friend.. is what i would call racism. even it it would have been directed at white, asian or whatever:)
whine...<br />
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Morons.
Ne quid nimis.
W1lco
tripped on its own grenade

Post by W1lco »

Listen to Caracol!
Snake, are you danish?

pretty hilerious clip tho.. somehow, i feel sorry for him .. :)
The colourblind
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

W1lco wrote:Listen to Caracol!
Snake, are you danish?
wouldn't bet on it..:
http://www.aq2world.com/?p=profile&id=747