admins, admins... ccc

Here you can look up the old topics of the ESAQL and the Nations Cup.

Moderator: Moderators

dudemcpek
had its throat slit

admins, admins... ccc

Post by dudemcpek »

[21:06:18] [@Morpher] {FL}ek, you wouldn't have a chance against OwN anyways, so just accept your loss.

Shouldn't admins be objective? And here again:

[21:30:21] [+|AssKick3r|] well can admins take a look of.. what was that dude that sniped

[21:30:27] [+|AssKick3r|] something on S

[21:30:30] [+OwN|Rambo] slasker

[21:31:13] [@Morpher] |AssKick3r|, I've specced him for like 600 hours

[21:31:32] [+|AssKick3r|] BUT, u werent on the server when cw was played

[21:32:00] [@Morpher] BUT, I know that he ain't cheating

[21:32:27] [+OwN|Rambo] well Morpher.. do me a favour.. just look.. maybe theyll get quiet

[21:32:34] [@Morpher] What should I look at?

[21:32:36] [@Morpher] Did he demo?

And about this one... It wasn't so, was it?

[21:10:36] [@GuNMaN^^] {FL}ek last week the website went down. The old back up is now on the web. On the old player list Vadah was on, but on the back up he was not

And part in the middle of the cw, when two admins, Gunman and Zeii talked to each other while rounds were being played, and when one of these two kicked my m8 cause he was afk for like 15 secs?

I was so glad that Da Juan came and talked to these two... They even said we can't hear them while playing, ye right...

Anyway only good and objective admin was/is Da Juan.

One more thing, last year's eaql was better cause divisions were devided on scandinavian, portuguesse and 'other europe'...

Now we played opponent's maps that aren't even on german, slovene, austrian servers.. Why wasn't there tj2.bsp to pick from maplist? :twisted:

My m8s were like WTF?! plaza3?! aqnitro?!, anyway this ain't so important, but groups should be made a bit better :?

eh...
MysteryMan
plummets to its death

Post by MysteryMan »

Asskicker.. we already talked about this on irc.

We DID have had problems with the hosting of the site last week. Therefor we had it hosted on http://clan-gnu.dk for a few days.

Then it went back to aq2world.. and now I am hosting the site.. so don't talk about something u don't know of. Some data have been lost in the process. Therefor i didn't remember which players to add/remove from the teams.

As I said, Vadah was allowed to play for OwN since he is a member for almost a month.... I idle in their channel 24/7 and other people can agree that vadah is playing longer for own then 1 week.

You will not get a rematch cos this match was played as it should be and is therefor counted as valid.

grtz....
MysteryMan
Founder of AQ2admins
Http://mysteryman.z0r.nl/aq2/
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

Asskicker; It's easy to post one-liners like the ones you posted there. What you are missing are the 30 minutes of constant whining without listening to common sense from your part that happened before the stuff you posted.
MysteryMan
plummets to its death

Post by MysteryMan »

^^orpher rox :D
MysteryMan
Founder of AQ2admins
Http://mysteryman.z0r.nl/aq2/
Dennus
joined the game

Post by Dennus »

Thnx Asskicker.

I love you 2
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

Hey..

No love allowed ok! Only me and morpher are allowed!
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Dennus
joined the game

Post by Dennus »

oke :) sorry bout that :!: :shock: :mrgreen:

when one of these two kicked my m8 cause he was afk for like 15 secs?

He was more like 2 - 3 mins afk. He could have typed sub instead of team none? Ok. I could have stuffed him. that was my fault aswell.

Anyway I didnt knew he was afk, and i asked him twice to join his team. I tought maybe they were speccing OWN. And talk with voice program's

My m8s were like WTF?! plaza3?! aqnitro?!, anyway this ain't so important, but groups should be made a bit better

First thing aqnitro is a very old map. and well known in the European aq2 scene. All the maps who are in the EAQL are just maps that quite often played. I agree your point that TJ2 should be added, while its a terrible shit map, but it should be added.

Then the groups where drawed fair and square on mIRC in our channel #EAQL. So dont whine about the Groups.
kaaos
blew itself up

Post by kaaos »

in addition.

Asskicker, you think you have a problem playing in for example swedish servers? clan eX is from canada/usa and didn't whine at all when they had to play both maps on norwegian server.

and yes, aqnitro is an old map. plaza3 then again is not, it's about one year old if I remember correctly. it isn't in aqmd since the mapdepot hasn't been updated in a year or so. it is played in finland and edome had it in one of it's mapcycles.
THEIR WHITE FLAGS ARE NO MATCH FOR OUR MACHINEGUNS
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Well they did sign up for european league.. But we didn't know we'll have to be in scandinavian group since last year's eaql was a bit different...

And about these maps.. Ah, there's no such fun playing them.. All that clans want is to win.. To win as many rounds as they can... Where r all urbans, dc, actcity3, tj etc :?: Infuckingcredible :cry: :cry:
Kurupt
:I

Post by Kurupt »

Uhh as far as I know Scandinavia is a part of Europe, so that might be a reason why you play them in an European league. I think there are no "non Scandinavian" groups simply because there aren't that many non Scandinavian clans anymore and because of the skill difference. We all know the Scandinavian clans are simply better and more active. And I guess the goal of the league is to have the best clans competing and not just the clans that are lucky to be the best of their region.

And about the maps, that is just your opinion. I personaly don't think it's fun to play maps like Urban and Teamjungle anymore, didn't we play those maps for 4 years now? I don't think they picked Plaza3 because they wanted to win this badly, but just because it's more fun to play new maps. Ofcourse this is just personal for everyone. And if you don't enjoy playing (for you) unknown maps, practice them before you play. You can see their maplist on the EAQL website, so you can prepare yourself :)
*hali*