Public Clans Blacklist

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Public Clans Blacklist

Post by BeAViS »

Post here your bad experiences.
One post for each lame clan.
Remember to write CLEARLY clantag and clan name.
Be sure of telling CLEARLY what appened in your cw and REMEMBER TO UPLOAD A DEMO to prove you are right.

Dont you know anything about a clan which you are going to play versus?
Search in here before playing: if the clan appears in this thread, just read the experience of other people and then simply DONT start playing and search for another clanwar.
This will make things much simple:
NO bad matches, NO whines.
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
RedHouse
is connecting

Post by RedHouse »

So whats needed for a clan to be banned,whine about ping or lag?
Think we need to be very clear about the "rules" before we go accusing clans to the left and right.And can a clan be unbanned ? And who decides when a clan is good to go again.Many questions i think needed to be cleared before a project as this starts.

But the idea is good,just need to be worked at :D

"Missread about the banning thingy :P,so ignore that.But i hope ppl wont come here and whine on a clan just because they lost big"
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

im not going to make rules.
am i an admin?
not really.
i've told my idea.
if you think its good and you have ideas to improve, feel free to express it.
RedHouse wrote:So whats needed for a clan to be banned,whine about ping or lag?
read well:
BeAViS wrote:bad experiences
RedHouse wrote:.And can a clan be unbanned ? And who decides when a clan is good to go again.
ive not talked about banning.
CHOSING to not to play versus a clan (which is considered lame) is the solution.
who decides who is good and who is not?
you.
if you had a bad match you come here and tell posting a demo. if you dont have a demo dont post. thats it.

hope it explains your doubts.
- Beware of Beavers -
Repsaj
as long as it's salty..

Post by Repsaj »

BeAViS wrote:im not going to make rules.
am i an admin?
not really.
i've told my idea.
So you just have an idea, but you don't want to work it out but just make sure that no-one else will "steal" your idea? Or what is the point to all this if you don't wanna do anything about it anyway.
BeAViS wrote:if you think its good and you have ideas to improve, feel free to express it.
I think he made an attempt to do so, but you countered him with questionable criticism.

And o yeah, this idea is not going to work. There are way too few aq2ers that can really look at any match objectively (specially after they lost a match). And thus accuse clans of being lame or whatever (incorrectly). Futhermore, the really bad clans are known and people either ignore them and still play or just don't play.
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

Repsaj wrote:
BeAViS wrote:im not going to make rules.
am i an admin?
not really.
i've told my idea.
So you just have an idea, but you don't want to work it out but just make sure that no-one else will "steal" your idea? Or what is the point to all this if you don't wanna do anything about it anyway.
BeAViS wrote:if you think its good and you have ideas to improve, feel free to express it.
I think he made an attempt to do so, but you countered him with questionable criticism.

And o yeah, this idea is not going to work. There are way too few aq2ers that can really look at any match objectively (specially after they lost a match). And thus accuse clans of being lame or whatever (incorrectly). Futhermore, the really bad clans are known and people either ignore them and still play or just don't play.
you are complitely right.
close this thread and go all fuck off.
ciao
- Beware of Beavers -
eX
melted

Post by eX »

yes he is. go all to fuck!
cool as fcuk
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

The idea was, mention here the clans you think are retarded so as not to get stuck in a 40 min cw with utter cunts that wont be fun anyway, it was a good idea. The usual idea of if you dont like the thread get the fuck out of it applies, dont listen to em mario just add their clans to the cunts list baha.
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

fuct wrote:dont listen to em mario just add their clans to the cunts list baha.
not my kind of problems, just public for me. i was just telling an idea that came in my mind that could be helpful. it isnt? no problem. im not going to waste my time on a useless idea: have better things to do, fortunatly for me.

still, they need to fuck off and learn education.
- Beware of Beavers -
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Fuck off and learn education fuckers!

Heehee.
I don't give a shit.
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

Clown wrote:Fuck off and learn education fuckers!

Heehee.
dont laff, actually you are the theacher.
:lol:
- Beware of Beavers -
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

When I'm typing bullshit in block capitals, you should probably ignore me, because I'm taking the piss.

LEL THE THEATCHER MUST 2 LERN MORE PLZ
I don't give a shit.
L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

Uhmm... stick to the topic please.

I can recommend every team in doing so at least internally. We (NARF) have such a "clan blacklist". It was quite short last time I saw it (2-3 names) but those clans are really no-go's. Why? Simple. Even now after a few months most of our players still refuse to play them because they behaved so ridiculous. It's not about being pissed or something, it's more like "those 40 minutes would be a waste of my time".
Children learn that pretty soon in their lifes by the way.
"If Peter annoys you while playing with bucket and spade, don't play with Peter anymore, Darling."
Though - I am not sure if this will work by doing a public list. The idea sounds great, like some kind of suggestion. If some team(s) I like and respect would suggest not to play xyz (because they abuse rcon for example) I'd say "hell let's not play this team xyz", but I kinda agree with Jasper's opinion above that this might end in a frustration-junkyard.

Mhmmm... mhmmm...
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

L0ki wrote:Uhmm... stick to the topic please.

I can recommend every team in doing so at least internally. We (NARF) have such a "clan blacklist". It was quite short last time I saw it (2-3 names) but those clans are really no-go's. Why? Simple. Even now after a few months most of our players still refuse to play them because they behaved so ridiculous. It's not about being pissed or something, it's more like "those 40 minutes would be a waste of my time".
Children learn that pretty soon in their lifes by the way.
"If Peter annoys you while playing with bucket and spade, don't play with Peter anymore, Darling."
Though - I am not sure if this will work by doing a public list. The idea sounds great, like some kind of suggestion. If some team(s) I like and respect would suggest not to play xyz (because they abuse rcon for example) I'd say "hell let's not play this team xyz", but I kinda agree with Jasper's opinion above that this might end in a frustration-junkyard.

Mhmmm... mhmmm...
seems the most ppl lack the needed intelligence to understand it.
anyway, we have our bl and we are happy as we are.
i must be a bit stupid even to think again something helpful for the community.
gotta cook pasta. ciao!
- Beware of Beavers -
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

Fuck off and learn education fuckers!
We don't need no stinkin' education! [/pinkfloyd]
fell in love with the game
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!