A Wii story by Flunx

Talk about your favourite video-games and modifications here.

Moderator: Moderators

emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

Den wrote:
emu wrote:aaand i got my wii!!
:)

i got mine chipped!
hoooi! get on yer msn !
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
Lotus
killed itself
In-game Name: kk'lok
Mouse: diamondback

Post by Lotus »

euphoria

I was good this year and got the Wii for Christmas, currently got zelda, and the zelda shooting game (with zapper). Simply love this machine.
Gonna buy some games after the new years, such as metroid and super mario galaxy.
And recommendations on these games?
or other games?
I pleasure myself, everyday.
>kk'lok
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

Mmf, looks and sounds actually very cool. Some questions though if you don't mind;

- What is the maximum range from the console to your remote(s) that you are using?
- How much is the price approx for chipped as well as unchipped Nintendo Wii consoles?
- Can you somehow plug the cords so you can use your computer's external soundcard to maximize the sound abilities? If it's supported somehow, you could gain some extra awesome EAX, 3D sound abilities (maybe this is just a dream, or have they been thinking of this?).
- The final and last question; Can you play 360 games on Nintendo Wii? A superintendent said it was possible, so what do you guys say?

Nice post, Flunx.
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
emperphis
blew itself up

Post by emperphis »

how about modding it? :D
I've god as my lollipop
Lotus
killed itself

Post by Lotus »

skmz wrote: - What is the maximum range from the console to your remote(s) that you are using?
Mine goes at least 10 meters, not the best reception. But the sensors isn't in the machine. It's a flat thingy that you can put anywhere you want. Rather right in front of you, and there you just have to try out the distances till you find something that is comfortable with you.
>kk'lok
Lotus
killed itself

Post by Lotus »

I just connected my Wii to internett, but still I am new with this.

My friend code is:
2858 2650 4718 6542

(I added the peeps who posted there code here, at least I think I did. I´m a little confused about that registration section.)
>kk'lok
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

Lotus wrote:
skmz wrote: - What is the maximum range from the console to your remote(s) that you are using?
Mine goes at least 10 meters, not the best reception. But the sensors isn't in the machine. It's a flat thingy that you can put anywhere you want. Rather right in front of you, and there you just have to try out the distances till you find something that is comfortable with you.
Cool, Lotus! I don't live in a kingdom so I do believe that it would fit with no problem in my appartment then. Heh.
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]