Cheat or not?

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

cloN
joined the game

Post by cloN »

Well, since no one believes me, I might aswell get back to WoW. gj admins ;<
oVa
plummets to its death
In-game Name: OVALEE

Post by oVa »

Bl. :lol:
B>
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

cloN wrote:Well, whatever. If everything continues like this, the aq2 community is slowly killing itself.
why? have banned people for less then this.. and haven't heard any whine from them :p
also your sounds omment don't make you locate the player exactly.. just from a region he is comming from.
haven't heard from one person that is well experienced that this ain't cheat either.
cloN
joined the game

Post by cloN »

nufan wrote:
cloN wrote:Well, whatever. If everything continues like this, the aq2 community is slowly killing itself.
why? have banned people for less then this.. and haven't heard any whine from them :p
also your sounds omment don't make you locate the player exactly.. just from a region he is comming from.
haven't heard from one person that is well experienced that this ain't cheat either.

If you have banned people for less then this your'e just plain stupid. It's not "cheating" that kills it's the people who blame other people and you who is stupid enough to believe them.
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

cloN wrote:If you have banned people for less then this your'e just plain stupid. It's not "cheating" that kills it's the people who blame other people and you who is stupid enough to believe them.
oh yes, we can all see who the stupid one is :)
running out off arguments while protecting your friend.. and must start with personal attacks insted.
If you have knowed me just a little bit at all.. you would have knowed that I belive what I see on demo's. not about what people say about it before the give it to me.
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

got bored after first two rounds.

im not going to judge the guy (haha as if i was an admin lol), even because i've watched for real just only first two rounds, BUT:
[hint]turn wh on[/hint]
1- in first round he gets killed like a noob. k, no problem. just notice that when he's down he looks directly at his enemy which is on the high spot.
2- in second round (lol) he rushes the hill, and again (lol) he aims at the enemy and start shooting before the enemy pops from the corner: again he gets killed (lol).

now, i really dont know and DONT want to know from how many time do you play, BUT (again) absolutely in NO WAIIIIIII Image you can hear your enemy if you are on the top of the hill and the enemy is down. [edit]remember: cheat-sounds are not wh, but still cheat[/edit].

BUT (last time), as i said before im not an admin so im not giving that much to this case. i write only because, suddenly, cheaters threads are the funnyer.

solution?
http://www.preparationh.com/ or http://www.antiche.at
your choice
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
Lotus
killed itself
In-game Name: kk'lok
Mouse: diamondback

Post by Lotus »

Quick Q.
What does "cheat-sounds" sound like?
I pleasure myself, everyday.
>kk'lok
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

Lotus wrote:Quick Q.
What does "cheat-sounds" sound like?
sounds that you can hear louder. old trick.
- Beware of Beavers -
Lotus
killed itself

Post by Lotus »

You sure?
for example: If you swap your footstep sounds with some "cheat-sounds", you don't hear them from a longer distance? Or do you?

Well, if you don't. You can hear them more easily, like a sound with so little "bass" as possible.

Am I right?
>kk'lok
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

Lotus wrote:You sure?
for example: If you swap your footstep sounds with some "cheat-sounds", you don't hear them from a longer distance? Or do you?

Well, if you don't. You can hear them more easily, like a sound with so little "bass" as possible.

Am I right?
well, sorry, but i dont know how they work: i never tryed those modified sounds (never cheated, and never been intrested in).
- Beware of Beavers -
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

Lotus wrote:You sure?

Am I right?
The server only sends the command to play the footsteps sound when you're within range. The thing you change is the volume and sound of the footsteps sounds.. that is, you make 'em easier to hear, so when a guy is very far away and can only just be heard, the modified step sounds makes it so that you can easily detect in which direction he is. - At least that's how I believe they work.. I've never bothered to try them.
ZoRoXo
tripped on its own grenade
In-game Name: Keeent

Post by ZoRoXo »

HAHAHAH CLON! I knew for like 2 years that this was going to happen, now come back to wow ;)

Btw those "cheat-sounds" does actually make you hear the opponent much easier (just tested it myself :) ), but it`s really annoying, so i wouldnt recommend playing with it.
Aka. kK >> Keeent
( ) ( )
(^_^)
(~)(~)
Lotus
killed itself

Post by Lotus »

Clement wrote: The server only sends the command to play the footsteps sound when you're within range. The thing you change is the volume and sound of the footsteps sounds.. that is, you make 'em easier to hear, so when a guy is very far away and can only just be heard, the modified step sounds makes it so that you can easily detect in which direction he is. - At least that's how I believe they work.. I've never bothered to try them.

That's what I thought...
>kk'lok
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Clement wrote:The server only sends the command to play the footsteps sound when you're within range. The thing you change is the volume and sound of the footsteps sounds.. that is, you make 'em easier to hear, so when a guy is very far away and can only just be heard, the modified step sounds makes it so that you can easily detect in which direction he is. - At least that's how I believe they work.. I've never bothered to try them.
Bah, I always hoped for a sexy voice calling "colder, colder, pretty cold my boy... hot, oh yeah, really hot!".
Ne quid nimis.
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

Obviously wallhack. Or any other cheat which gives you the same kind of advantage. ;-(
I like to play games, not watch them