SajhCo Cup

SajhCo Cup

Moderators: Moderators, AQ2World League Admins

ivO
joined the game

Post by ivO »

8 spots being nominated based on activity and history i guess. ok i guess 4 spots are already for the fi community which dont invite "the rest" but gets invited to our tournaments. Why? 3 spots will go to one of the recent new clans i guess which will be closed after being dropped out of the tournament. 1 clan might maybe be the one which really deserved it to be a part of the league. Cant await to see the clanlist....
bail
should have used a smaller gun

Post by bail »

ivO wrote:8 spots being nominated based on activity and history i guess. ok i guess 4 spots are already for the fi community which dont invite "the rest" but gets invited to our tournaments. Why? 3 spots will go to one of the recent new clans i guess which will be closed after being dropped out of the tournament. 1 clan might maybe be the one which really deserved it to be a part of the league. Cant await to see the clanlist....
well i dont think this is a no .fi clans cup? btw, most big fin clans got a international lineup except Apr. so dont invite them they are evuhl.
bail{UNi}
Pe0n
was flattened

Post by Pe0n »

Nice, its always fun whit cups :)
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

ivO wrote:8 spots being nominated based on activity and history i guess. ok i guess 4 spots are already for the fi community which dont invite "the rest" but gets invited to our tournaments. Why? 3 spots will go to one of the recent new clans i guess which will be closed after being dropped out of the tournament. 1 clan might maybe be the one which really deserved it to be a part of the league. Cant await to see the clanlist....
no matter which clans are invited i expect people to whine :) but i will take care of the inviting during the weekend, mainly because i have been busy working during the week days and there is a dinner+beer "activity" planned for the company tomorrow.

But during the weekend i expect the rules to be finalized, and the invited teams to... have been invited..

I still need assistance from people in adminning this cup, and so far ive gotten more or less no response at all. So, if people want this cup to take place, help me damnit:).
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Well, I can't really say if I can collaborate without knowing when. Besides... working aside you... dunno... harr!

And, if I were you, I would ignore a jerk's pre-whines. Dunno, what he says is plain stupid, it's absolutely statistically right the way he says it, half the AQ2'ers are fins, the other's half 3/4 are newbies without responsibility and the rest might be fit enough to remove the rust before the cup starts.

Ok, I might've been a bit harsh back there, but blowing off the candle before it ever starts to burn is plain stupid. Besides, he might be playing for half the non-scandi clans around. And yes, I don't like you ivO, you shouldn't have sent me your half-naked pictures, maybe you are into latino-boys, but no, you shouldn't have.
Ne quid nimis.
Evilcina
saw the light

Post by Evilcina »

#decup was much better :)
Pe0n
was flattened

Post by Pe0n »

It would be nice if you can take Downtown in the maplist, catch got it on public server :>
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

Pe0n wrote:It would be nice if you can take Downtown in the maplist, catch got it on public server :>
and it often results in people going to another server :) so, no ;)
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

Evilcina wrote:#decup was much better :)
Already judging before it ever started, thats the right spirit.

Great initiative sajh, looking forward to it.
SheMale
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by SheMale »

Da^JuaN wrote:
Evilcina wrote:#decup was much better :)
Already judging before it ever started, thats the right spirit.

Great initiative sajh, looking forward to it.
jepp!
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

sajh wrote:
Pe0n wrote:It would be nice if you can take Downtown in the maplist, catch got it on public server :>
and it often results in people going to another server :) so, no ;)
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
emperphis
blew itself up

Post by emperphis »

well (somewhat) nice organization of a tournament but it isn't extendable to all europe and that's a shame. I'd love to (at least) have my clan on the participating list even if not chosen but the rules exclude automatically any chance for any player which is in Portugal to participate due to connectivity issues. Servers like z0r can be nice for us (55~70 ping) or not so god (90~140ping) with a weird pl.
anyway, if you decide to extend this a little bit far so that portuguese clans can join your torunament, please give a shout as we'll be please to ear from you.
nevertheless, good luck on that

P.S. this was a long shot since if you haven't tought about Portugal to participate, you even don't have any references from clans over that country nor will they ever be chosen to participate such challenge.
I've god as my lollipop
Snake
sank like a rock

Post by Snake »

« New Order Clan » proud lifetime member, karasu.01
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

emperphis wrote: if you decide to extend this a little bit far so that portuguese clans can join your torunament, please give a shout as we'll be please to ear from you.
Contact me on #sajhco @ quakenet, i have a few ideas i would like to discuss with you. (preferrebly after 20-21.00.. my nick is sajh or solidas)
whine...<br />
Durden
is connecting

Post by Durden »

I'd like to give my props to this cup. It seems like AQ2 is dying more and more, this will keep it alive.
i'll be looking forward in participating in this cup.

good job:>