SajhCo: Invited Teams

SajhCo Cup

Moderators: Moderators, AQ2World League Admins

sajh
is legless

SajhCo: Invited Teams

Post by sajh »

The list of invited teams has now been finalized.
The teams are (in no particular order):
E du go eller - e#:
IkkeNo - iN
clan pr0fessionals - /pr0
United - {UNi}
jÄgarna - [j]'
Red Army - <RA>
Armageddon - =A=
Lost - lost'
Illusion - }i{
Clan Survival - ^cSu

These clans have been selected due to proven skill (both past and present) and stability. Except for edge of course, read the rules for more info on why they got invited.
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

Now now, dont be afraid :) I want to see some comments on this list.. is it reasonable? Any clans missing? (screw you clown, quad is too inactive :))
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

We haven't even signed up :)
I don't give a shit.
Haur
blew up

Post by Haur »

Mobsters are missing.. We have been around for many years, and we have beaten many of the clans invited.. but ok.. we'll just have to prove our selves another way..
Once you go {MOB} you never stop..
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

Haur wrote: and we have beaten many of the clans invited..
And I guess most of them have beaten you as well :)
whine...<br />
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

and we can all imagine what will happen without mesto ;)
but I'll take it back it you prove me otherwise :D
L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

If 'activity' means 'not causing W.O.'s' you could consider this.
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

L0ki wrote:If 'activity' means 'not causing W.O.'s' you could consider this.
Agreed. :tup:
In some way it'd be good to 'punish' teams which gave wo's in previous competitions by not inviting them, or even ban them from the next one(s), in order to bring that 'competitive feeling' back. Otherwise they just do what they want and it becomes senseless.
Haur
blew up

Post by Haur »

YES! kick iN and invite MOB..
Once you go {MOB} you never stop..
oVa
plummets to its death
In-game Name: OVALEE

Post by oVa »

^cSu and =A= hmph..Well, both of them have been good clans few years ago..But now? I wouldnt say so..

->eX<- w/ :OwN: dT] imo. :)
B>
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

oVa wrote:^cSu and =A= hmph..Well, both of them have been good clans few years ago..But now? I wouldnt say so..

They still have a experienced lineup that would prove them selves quite worthy in this mappool.
the invited team are final anyway tho :)
Don't think your suggestions was any near to take the places either ;)
prove us wrong ^_^
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

oVa wrote:^cSu and =A= hmph..Well, both of them have been good clans few years ago..But now? I wouldnt say so..

OwN are in no way active enough at the moment to even consider inviting.. and i told them that :).
w/ was taken into consideration for the last spot, but csu got it;).

I've only know what eX and dT can do on dose and airport, two maps that arent represented in the map pool. Hence i don't know much about their performance.
whine...<br />
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

WHERE'S -UR-!?!?
Lotus
killed itself
In-game Name: kk'lok
Mouse: diamondback

Post by Lotus »

in the uninvited list? I persume
I pleasure myself, everyday.
>kk'lok
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

they are in the missing in action-list :)
whine...<br />