SajhCo update

SajhCo Cup

Moderators: Moderators, AQ2World League Admins

Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Nice read Sajh, very nice. I'm a bit sensitive at the moment, so it kinda excited me while reading some parts of it, like dip's tough fight.
Keep them coming!

Was gonna ask about the report being posted in the page, checked before and it looks different. Which one is the "real stuff"?
Ne quid nimis.
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

Caracol wrote:Was gonna ask about the report being posted in the page, checked before and it looks different. Which one is the "real stuff"?
If you mean the one posted at the main page of aq2world, they are equally real :).

I post here as i dont have access to posting news at the newspage. Repsaj uses my report, rewrites it (makes it readable) and posts it on the main page :).
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

sajh wrote:Repsaj uses my report, rewrites it (makes it readable) and posts it on the main page :).
He manipulates it! Makes it look like /-- is the best clan around! Manipulating, I tell you!
Repsaj
as long as it's salty..

Post by Repsaj »

Clement wrote:
sajh wrote:Repsaj uses my report, rewrites it (makes it readable) and posts it on the main page :).
He manipulates it! Makes it look like /-- is the best clan around! Manipulating, I tell you!
I haven't mentioned /-- even once :(

But yes I tell the story a little different than that sajh does, simply because I don't have all the info about the matches. I mostly use the scores as input for my little stories.
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

Repsaj wrote:
Clement wrote:
You're just building up suspense! I know how it'll end! :)
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

Clement wrote:
Repsaj wrote:
Clement wrote: He manipulates it! Makes it look like /-- is the best clan around! Manipulating, I tell you!
You're just building up suspense! I know how it'll end! :)
I bet UR is planning something evil as well!
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

Time for a new update, however this isn't quite as thorough as the previous ones due to lack of time.

Group A:
The group which has spawned probably the most intense discussion in aq2 for quite some time now. Due to a possible ping-attack towards one of the /-- players, *RF* got banned from the tournament thus /-- proceeded to play the final. A scenario similar to the semifinal occurred in the final, causing the game to be paused. After some internal discussions /-- decided to forfeit their remaining games of the league, and this includes the games in the edge replacement group. Quite sad outcome of the final, but we welcome our first Qualified clan to the league, One'. One' proved why they were on the initial invitational list by first humiliating the recently reopened clutch in 47-11. Then easily taking care of bC who had just finished playing dip, an intense game which ended with bC defeating dip with 28-27. As the final ended in a w.o, and One had the lead during that game, they managed to get through the qualification phase without losing a single map. Good work One, and welcome to the league.

Group B:
The main topic of group B is the always underestimated sonitus, the somewhat low profile Finnish clan holds a powerful lineup that can unleash hell whenever called for. They started their qualification by playing vs the second of the portuguese clans, 5 Quinas. The game was pretty much under Finnish control for the duration of the game, sonitus came out on top by winning both maps with a total of 25-16 thus moving on. Koksnutten, a team believed not only to qualify to the league but also to become one of the top performing clans in the league, were eager taste some Finnish blood after defeating their Scandinavian brothers from Denmark. Sonitus fielded one of their strongest teams, and clearly showed that they were not to be taken lightly, not now, not ever. Winning their map by +1, and dominating koksnuttens map suddenly put sonitus on the map of aq2 once again. Led by blizzard, sonitus won riot with +15, and blizzard happily took an Excellent meanwhile. Sonitus now awaits the winner of the game :OwN: vs w/ in the final of group B. :OwN: is a clan that time and time again proves that they are a strong team, while w/ equally often show that they have been underestimated. This game will hopefully be played today (21/3) or tomorrow.

Group C:
After miraculously defeating MOB, fAt also claimed the life of old school clan, CI5. Worth mentioning is that fAt played with members not of their own lineup, but as it was allowed by both the opposing team and the admin present. It was allowed, however it will not be allowed again. fAt used a member of the recently deceased clan, dt] and managed to defeat CI5 with 25-24. fAt now are up against NARF, who after the folding of clan dt] played vs .jpg to take their place. NARF vs. fAt is scheduled to be played the 22th of March.

Overall:
The skies of sajhco are no longer free of clouds as some problems have started rising. However activity still stays reasonably high, and with the exception of 2 games, all games have been played as planned so far. Also an important notice is that since /-- forfeited their upcoming game in the edge replacement group, only one game will be played here. This will cut the qualification phase back down to a total of 5 playdays. The intended 6th playday will be left free to allow the qualified clans as well as the invited ones to finalize their lineups and get ready for the league phase of SajhCo I: Public Wars.
whine...<br />
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Well written :tup:
.UncycleD
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by .UncycleD »

sajh...
#4056 in z0r.nl
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

.UncycleD wrote:sajh...
co?
... what?
whine...<br />
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

What happened to iN?
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

Clement wrote:What happened to iN?
they got mad when they werent allowed to pick both servers, and left the tournament during a losing game vs illusion ;)
whine...<br />
.UncycleD
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by .UncycleD »

So now we have to ask specific questions to get an update?
#4056 in z0r.nl
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Must be the shame.
I would be...

well, maybe not.
Ne quid nimis.
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

sajh wrote:
Clement wrote:What happened to iN?
they got mad when they werent allowed to pick both servers, and left the tournament during a losing game vs illusion ;)

aaaaw nufan.. just 'cause Arsenal's losing all their games doesn't mean you should take it out on your aq2 ;-)