Moderators: Moderators, AQ2World League Admins

dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

you scum!
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

aaaaw asskicker.. just 'cause Arsenal's losing all their games doesn't mean you should take it out on the forum ;-)
Violent
was flattened

Post by Violent »

haha, asskicker! arsenal did it quite well this season.. 0 trophy! :lol:
manu premier league <3 and mayb FAcup too :) lemmeh say, next year! 3-4 new players now.. nani from sporting! HAHA! he is just like ronaldo!! + left winger :D then it will be tripple I hope <3 :D
iN Violent - *die young*
Skretch
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by Skretch »

sajh wrote:
Clement wrote:What happened to iN?
they got mad when they werent allowed to pick both servers, and left the tournament during a losing game vs illusion ;)
THEY got mad? nufan got mad. :WINKBERG: :) nufan was also the one leaving, we're still in!
iN skre
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

.UncycleD wrote:So now we have to ask specific questions to get an update?
Easiest way would be to remind me when i am home :) As i have an update written in a .txt, keep forgetting to post it though.
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

Im happy that arsenal made the fourth this year clement ;) maybe even the third! :D impressive without strikers for a whole season ^_^ (I don't consider baptista and adebayor strikers :P )

gratz with united btw.. glad they took chelski!

edit: don't think they will manage this well next season without 2-3 transers tho.. they're squad are reeeally thin imo.
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

nufan wrote: edit: don't think they will manage this well next season without 2-3 transers tho.. they're squad are reeeally thin imo.
aye.. that must be why we rode off the storm with 7 players injured, 4 of which made up our starting back four.. :)
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Stay on topic please! And keep football away from here!
Stric
needs some Pepto Bismol

Post by Stric »

AssKick3r wrote:Stay on topic please! And keep football away from here!
Says who! :o
^stric^
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

nah... the defenders is what they got enough off.. only loss in defenders was rio.. and you know it :p Im thinking more about midtfield and strikers.
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

nufan wrote:nah... the defenders is what they got enough off.. only loss in defenders was rio.. and you know it :p Im thinking more about midtfield and strikers.
what on earth are you on about?

Vidic? Evra? Neville?

Have you even seen a United match this year?
Jackestripador
saw the light

Post by Jackestripador »

Violent wrote:haha, asskicker! arsenal did it quite well this season.. 0 trophy! :lol:
manu premier league <3 and mayb FAcup too :) lemmeh say, next year! 3-4 new players now.. nani from sporting! HAHA! he is just like ronaldo!! + left winger :D then it will be tripple I hope <3 :D
men im from portugal and nani sucks, it's not a regular player

quaresma is :heart:
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

Clement wrote:
nufan wrote:nah... the defenders is what they got enough off.. only loss in defenders was rio.. and you know it :p Im thinking more about midtfield and strikers.
what on earth are you on about?

Vidic? Evra? Neville?

Have you even seen a United match this year?
vidic = brown
neville = silvestre/o'shea
evra = heinze

that's the earth im about.
don't think the cover it's much worst at all.
MarlPoro
melted

Post by MarlPoro »

this isn't a foozball cup, so stfu
MarlPoro / Anxiety
Thanks for reading
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

Finally a small update.
As you all may know, iN decided to leave sajhco due to some.. reasons i guess. Also recently RA did the same, due to lack off players to play the remaining games. To avoid situations in which RA ended up, a new rule will be added in COMMING sajhcos (not this one, probably a bit late) is that players will be allowed to switch team once. However they will recieve a freeze period equal to the amount of games the old team played (regardless of whether he played in the actual games or not. More on this in the future :).

However, it is soon time to close the first sajhco, and to do this it seems some games had to be force scheduled to ever be played. The forced games will be played during the upcomming 2 weeks, after this the final playoff will begin and hopefully a winner soon can be crowned;).

The schedule is the following.
20.00 Monday 4/6
}i{ (Riot) vs [fAt] (Cliff2)

20.00 Tuesday 5/6
^cSu (Pier) vs One' (Urban2)

20.00 Thursday 7/6
{UNi} (Riot) vs [fAt] (Riot)
[j]' (Rok) vs ^cSu (Urban2)
One' (Cliff2) vs w/ (Urban2)

20.00 Thursday 14/6

^cSu (Urban2) vs [fAt] (Riot)
[j]' (Cloud) vs }i{ (Cliff2)
One' (Pier) vs /-- (Cloud)

20.00 Sunday 17/6

{UNi} (Cloud) vs w/ (Pier)
lost' (Cloud) vs }i{ (Pier)
^cSu (Rok) vs /-- (Riot)
Last edited by sajh on Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo