Sajhco: edge

SajhCo Cup

Moderators: Moderators, AQ2World League Admins

sajh
is legless

Sajhco: edge

Post by sajh »

.dsf
Last edited by sajh on Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

q2dm1
I don't give a shit.
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

Clown wrote:q2dm1
fuck that was a fast reply:)
and a good one as well ;)
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
sayvzah
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by sayvzah »

the exist should get a new chance to prove themselfs :o
:heart: naked / :heart: dissing irish
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

Misleading thread :(
bail
should have used a smaller gun

Post by bail »

what clan do you have in mind?.

i have no clue i dont know Edge as a clan therefor i cant vote
bail{UNi}
WizardExt
tried to put the pin back in
In-game Name: WizardExt
Mouse: Razer DeathAdder

Post by WizardExt »

I feel it's common sense here. You came up with the rules and I think you know whether edge should be in or not.

How long has it been up? What results have we seen from edge?

...but I don't have too good knowledge about aq2 clan nowadays.
bliz
A FOOOOOOOOO!!!

Post by bliz »

Just replace Edge with Double Negative, so we can avoid playing RF :(
R.I.P. Double Negative 2005-2008
Repsaj
as long as it's salty..

Post by Repsaj »

WizardExt wrote:I feel it's common sense here. You came up with the rules and I think you know whether edge should be in or not.

How long has it been up? What results have we seen from edge?

...but I don't have too good knowledge about aq2 clan nowadays.
That was not how edge was chosen, but that's besides the point.

If you are going to replace edge I would suggest u setup a system where the losing finalists combat for that last spot. Seems the most fair to me.
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

yepp reps right..
matches between the losing finalist imo..
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

I don't think your clan should be invited. It's supposed to be a league where 'best of the best' meet and your newly formed clan which struggles already doesn't really fit in :)
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

But if it stops the walkovers....
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

nufan wrote:yepp reps right..
matches between the losing finalist imo..
yea, thats what i had in mind
whine...<br />
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

AssKick3r wrote:I don't think your clan should be invited. It's supposed to be a league where 'best of the best' meet and your newly formed clan which struggles already doesn't really fit in :)
we werent the best, but we were quite ok before we had a drastic change in lineup just before the start of the league, and now we are way below the other clans :)
whine...<br />
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Well it's not really about how good you are, more like the stability of the clan. Which wasn't really strong as it seems it would have folded if it wasn't for the cup :)