Sajhco: edge

SajhCo Cup

Moderators: Moderators, AQ2World League Admins

sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

AssKick3r wrote:Well it's not really about how good you are, more like the stability of the clan. Which wasn't really strong as it seems it would have folded if it wasn't for the cup :)
probably true though ;)
probably the 3 "defeated" finalists will get to play a loser-bracket-we-are-almost-good-enough-kind-of-game where 1 clan is "seeded" and the winner of the other two clans get to play vs the seeded clan for the last superdupercool spot
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

sajh wrote:
AssKick3r wrote:Well it's not really about how good you are, more like the stability of the clan. Which wasn't really strong as it seems it would have folded if it wasn't for the cup :)
probably true though ;)
probably the 3 "defeated" finalists will get to play a loser-bracket-we-are-almost-good-enough-kind-of-game where 1 clan is "seeded" and the winner of the other two clans get to play vs the seeded clan for the last superdupercool spot
Or you could just invite UR!
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

Clement wrote:
sajh wrote:
probably true though ;)
Or you could just invite UR!
UR? hmmm, never heard about em.. or.. you mean the old danes?
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Repsaj
as long as it's salty..

Post by Repsaj »

I'm so full of good ideas :m00:
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

edge has been removed, and the replacement method has been chosen and posted on the page.

whine...<br />
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

sajh wrote:UR? hmmm, never heard about em.. or.. you mean the old danes?
Yes! ;-)