Sajhco feedback: Banning RF

SajhCo Cup

Moderators: Moderators, AQ2World League Admins

sajh
is legless

Sajhco feedback: Banning RF

Post by sajh »

Situation:
Weird lag occurred in the game between /-- and *RF*.
Result:
*RF* was banned.
Facts:
http://sajhco.kweik.com/demos/rf_vs_dnegative.jpg
http://sajhco.kweik.com/demos/2007-03-1 ... Dem0ni.rar
http://dem0ni.shelli.fi/cup/6.jpg
http://dem0ni.shelli.fi/cup/warez.jpg
<D3M0N1> http://forums.aq2world.com/viewtopic.php?t=3054 - SAVE AQ2 AND FINLANDS FUTURE, VOTE FOR NO
Reasoning:
A sufficently high probability of *RF* actually going through with this caused the admins to go for a ban.
Last edited by sajh on Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
KaFFeLi
is connecting

ehaehaaeh

Post by KaFFeLi »

KiWii was lagged 20second... and we played 20minutes. Game was stopped when he noticed that hes lagging... strange.......... watch demo and laff

but I can tell you guys, one day I shall grow up and then the world shall be mine. thank you (by: admins) <- yes noobs
fleck
is connecting

Post by fleck »

<D3M0N1> http://forums.aq2world.com/viewtopic.php?t=3054 - SAVE AQ2 AND FINLANDS FUTURE, VOTE FOR NO

you must be joking me?
Demoni
joined the game

Post by Demoni »

We want justice! In my opinion the whole lag whining shit was unnecessary because IF we did get him lagging, we didn't get any advantage of it cause the ready went off immediately when his downloads (or something) started and when they finally did put the ready back on, another guy came from sub to play instead of him. Well everyone makes own conclusions, but in my opinion it isn't still fair to ban people from cup because of some guy's connection is lagging. And BTW the shot that there is is quite of a bullshit, because the things kaffeli said were picked from the whole riot and some of they had nothing to do with kiwii's ping or the supposed "pinging".
gegoj
tried to put the pin back in

Post by gegoj »

*RF*KaFFeLi wrote:let's wait for their pings to rise
aeheaha wrote:kiwii will start lagging soon
Yes, completely out of context...
KaFFeLi wrote something wrote:...
Demoni wrote something wrote:...
Go ask Your parents why this should not have been done, and why now it should be punished.
Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge... ...and some just gargle...
Demoni
joined the game

Post by Demoni »

Evilcina
saw the light

Post by Evilcina »

Its enough that u get banned eaven if u only tryed,ppl like u demoni should get a lifeban!Who knows if u eaven played "clean" vs eX...
Demoni
joined the game

Post by Demoni »

Evilcina wrote:Its enough that u get banned eaven if u only tryed,ppl like u demoni should get a lifeban!Who knows if u eaven played "clean" vs eX...
people like me? you mean people who loves to play the game? who knows that youre even "evilcina"?
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

If cheating is a part of loving the game then I'm sure more people should have cheated til now. That'd be their true dedication to the game, wouldn't it?

And you just don't get it. Doesn't matter if he'd lagged for 20 seconds or 20 minutes, your intentions were bad enough and clear to everyone. Now do yourself a favor and fuck off. You should be banned from all servers anyway.
Misfit
is connecting

Post by Misfit »

VOTE FOR NO -> YOU GOT PLACE ON *RF* BEST AQ2 CLAN EVER (DRP,FOCAL IN)

*RF* irc channels topic. :<
Trsto
plummets to its death

Post by Trsto »

If *RF*'s teh best clan ever , why the hell using this crap ? O_o
Demoni
joined the game

Post by Demoni »

AssKick3r wrote:If cheating is a part of loving the game then I'm sure more people should have cheated til now. That'd be their true dedication to the game, wouldn't it?
excuse me, but as far as i know our team didn't use any cheats in that match so you can talk bullshit somewhere else.
Trsto
plummets to its death

Post by Trsto »

Demoni wrote:
AssKick3r wrote:If cheating is a part of loving the game then I'm sure more people should have cheated til now. That'd be their true dedication to the game, wouldn't it?
excuse me, but as far as i know our team didn't use any cheats in that match so you can talk bullshit somewhere else.
if this aint part of cheating (unfair - way to win even) what is it ?
bliz
A FOOOOOOOOO!!!

Post by bliz »

The first time I experienced the oh so wonderful strange lag, was in the beginning of a round. The round was just in process and I started lagging out. So I unreadied.. then my so-called lag went away again for a brief 15 seconds orso. After that I readied up again since my ping was once again normal.. and then I experienced the same lag again, at the beginning, when the new round started. So that's in total 2 rounds with that strange 'unknown' lag where we had to play 2v3 on riot. After it was clear that I couldn't play anymore, I subbed.

I tried reconnecting to the server but that didn't help for one bit. Because I came back with the same 400~ ping. Nasty shit where I can't even move nor see what was going on, so it wasn't just the normal average lag & pl most people whine about. This shit went on until the end of the map, so what they did was basically make me unable to play on riot.

The screenshots given as evidence clearly prove the dodgyness and this surely isn't some sort of weird coincidence that just 'happened' to arise in the middle of an important cw. It was something I had never experienced before in the 8-9 years that I played this game for fun.

Why they deny this pathetic behaviour, even after the proof, is way beyond me but that once again states how sad people can be.
R.I.P. Double Negative 2005-2008
KaFFeLi
is connecting

PLS

Post by KaFFeLi »

I TAIPE OGUY STUPID TEXTT EHE