Sajhco feedback: Banning RF

SajhCo Cup

Moderators: Moderators, AQ2World League Admins

KeRoL
is connecting

Post by KeRoL »

roflmao!
I believe you kaffeli, kiwii has always been this way, trying to win the unfair way and all... he is such an ass :(

well, now at least 1 persons believes you...

*love and peace"
angra
feels some chest pain

Post by angra »

Ban!
}i{ angra - #clan.illusion
Total minutes of aq2
2005: 20 716
2006: 10 405
Haur
blew up

Post by Haur »

KILL!! oh.. sry I mean ban..
Once you go {MOB} you never stop..
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

now the vote is even, i wonder if some new accounts will be created all of a sudden ;) maybe another few from argentina or malta feel the urge to vote
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
indey
plummets to its death

Post by indey »

Why do you even put a poll about this? Could things get any more clear, and not like we even needed proof about these guys.
Synchrony - www.huhtimo.com/sync
#Synchrony - @ QuakeNET
Aq2 with attitude.
bail
should have used a smaller gun

Post by bail »

indey wrote:Why do you even put a poll about this? Could things get any more clear, and not like we even needed proof about these guys.
im whatever indey says
bail{UNi}
Demoni
joined the game

Post by Demoni »

Why don't you guys take a rematch with some admins speccing and a 4on4 (not 3on3, which btw rules says that isnt legal to play in cup match) so there won't be any room for speculation that "enemy pinged one of our player's net, we gotta win this game now!!". I experience that kind of lag many times a day so why couldn't it be possible that his connection fucked up for a couple mins? Why are we always the one to blame when this kind of shit happens? And why didn't you wait till his ping went back to normal, cuz it didnt lag more than 5min? The only sad thing here is that when you lick some admins ass enough you can win cups without any skill or real playing. Maybe if someone who knows finnish and watched the demo would see that the lines in the end has nothing to do with this "pinging" stuff.. MarlPoro did put the lines there tho show that what kind of a idiots we are. This really sucks to see that what kind of a propaganda admins are spreading these days to keep the clans what really can play out of the daylight.

We didn't do anything wrong so why the hell to ban our clan from cup? I understand if someone cheats in the cup that his clan would be banned, but that one enemy lagged and thats a good enough reason to ban our clan from the cup. Why didn't jpg get this kind of a treatment eventhough their player was accused of using cheats and for not recording? We did record and didn't use any illegal things to win the match. If we gave you the 2 rounds the game would still be tie, so you want a rematch Kiwii or what?

Our clan played 2 matches before this and won both without anykind of a shit like this and /-- played their first match in cup and immediately started to whine about this kind of a bullshit, so doesnt that make you guys think that what kind of a clan they really are? Our clan is ready to show you guys (/-- and the people who suspects that we couldn't win without one enemy to lag one or two rounds). This is first cup for years we could join so its quite of a pity that it had to end because of this bullshit.
bliz
A FOOOOOOOOO!!!

Post by bliz »

Demoni wrote:bullshit
Ignoring facts is something you are quite good at huh. You don't even know /-- as the clan that they are. It's a game we're playing, don't be fucking up someone's game just out of pure personal 'internal' pleasure with your clanmates like KaFFeLi did. (and that shows in the screenshots & demos.) The only person who wanted to play it fair was 'nazu'. But people like you, Demoni, KaFFeLi & Sahkomies should just be banned in every future cup.

And to be coming with a rematch? Hah.. don't be kidding me, you screwed this up for yourself kiddo.
R.I.P. Double Negative 2005-2008
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

bail wrote:
indey wrote:Why do you even put a poll about this? Could things get any more clear, and not like we even needed proof about these guys.
im whatever indey says
these polls arent to determine which actions should be taken, RF already has been banned. The threads purpose are to show the players what has happend, and why.. also giving them a chance to provide feedback/comments.
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
oVa
plummets to its death
In-game Name: OVALEE

Post by oVa »

Hehe. :D However, I don't give a shit if /-- bitches wants to win so much. We loss rok on their serv only -2 so I really understand why they wanna win from this way :D Yes it's lame what sähkömies(?) did to kiwiis connection, but they didn't loose anything cause IBA came away from sub and he killed our whole team at his first round. And if we are so lame clan from your opinnions, why did I took ready away allways when I saw kiwii's ping? Hopefully One' will show what is skill. Cheers dickheads 8)
B>
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Why does he still deny it? And who wrote his post, usually he's pretty much illiterate? :P
Gepardi
melted

Post by Gepardi »

Demoni wrote:This is first cup for years we could join so its quite of a pity that it had to end because of this bullshit.
Your clan could also participate in PCGamers-tournament (just a while ago), where certain members of your clan threatened certain people before and after the games.

In this particular SajhCo-game, I heard your clan delivered an ip list to an unknown person and shortly after that your members were guessing Kiwii would start to lag soon, which he did. Surprisingly a person who is famous for being able to cause lag or other problems after knowing an ip address, can be found from your clan's lineup. As the screenshot shows, one of your members also suggested playing fair, but another member refused.

This being said, I don't think *RF* has anything to do with Kiwii's lag. Just a coincidence, certainly!
(Pfft.. I don't even know why I'm posting as they clearly know what they did theirselves.)
Gepardi /pr0
#clan.pr0 @ QNet » http://koti.mbnet.fi/warjo/pr0/
S3ci0r
tried to put the pin back in

Post by S3ci0r »

AssKick3r wrote:And you just don't get it. Doesn't matter if he'd lagged for 20 seconds or 20 minutes, your intentions were bad enough and clear to everyone.
voted for yes
Demoni
joined the game

Post by Demoni »

Yea well good luck for you noobs to win One'. I bet this shit will happen there again.. some of those noobs lags or something and says it was One':s fault and ofcourse Solidas & MarlPoro believes them (cause One' is full of shitty players just like us and nobody likes them) and they will be kicked out and /-- is in cup without winning any matches with a fair game.

It's always this kind of a shit when MarlPoro/Tuffe or some other finnish idiot are leading some cup/tournament. They always wants go smoke every clan out of the tournament/cup which they dont like.. and thats pretty shitty considering our condition. If the clan who had to face this situation was =A= or some other "scene's cream" im quite sure that the banned clan would've been /-- because nobody wants to mess up their clean facade.

Would it come any of your guys mind to go whine straight to admins if your connection lags couple minutes that it is enemy who is doing something to your connection? If i or someone else lagged in the match we would've just put the ready off and wait for someone else to come. We didn't even whine about that OvaLee had a script which puts highlights into a pop-up balloon which really makes the playing lots more difficult and this happened to him many many times in the match and you won couple rounds because of that too.. and why didn't we whine about it? Because we still won by playing and the rounds we lost were our own foolhardiness, not because of enemy pinging us or highlighting OvaLee in IRC.

The pings wasn't even near fair on their server either. Everyone of us had 50-60 ping and their whole team had 5-10 ping all the time and did we whine about it to admins? Nope we didn't, we played a fair game and won somebody lagged or not. This is so fucking stupid to blame enemy team of something that didn't bother your teamplay in any way.

Why don't you play a rematch with some admins speccing our mm2 and that kind of a shit if it really was so unfair to play 1 or 2 rounds with some lag? This is bullshit that we had to play hard to get that far and now we drop cause some noob clan played their first match and immediately whined to admins to win the match. Me and our team wants to prove that our clan isn't even near that lamers what people thinks we are.

Why didn't .jpg get banned of their player "cheating(?)" in a cup match and not sending demo's (which reads in rules that EVERY PLAYER MUST RECORD A DEMO IN EVERY MATCH AND SEND IT IF NECESSARY)? Why are we getting different kind of a treatment than any other clans in the cup? If you gave those 2 rounds which Kiwii told he lagged it would be a tie, right? Why isn't it possible to play the "tiebreaker" and continue the cup as it was because it's quite unfair to let some admins who doesn't just simply like our clan/players to decide what to do with us.

P.S. Yes "AssKick3r" it is me writing and reading these messages.
zeeriif
joined the game

Post by zeeriif »

Demoni wrote:(cause One' is full of shitty players just like us and nobody likes them)
[13:33:32] •›› now talking in: (#One'funclub)
[13:33:32] •›› topic: (<One> sajhco vs : (c) 47-11 bC' 35-20 <One> Feel free to cheer us! Like we would need any support...)
[13:33:32] •›› set by: (Lundapagen) on (Tuesday March 20 2007 00:27:17)
[13:33:32] •›› users: (132), Ops: (5/7%), Voiced: (13/17%), Regs: (114/76%)
NinjA-zrf