Sajhco feedback: Banning RF

SajhCo Cup

Moderators: Moderators, AQ2World League Admins

bliz
A FOOOOOOOOO!!!

Post by bliz »

You really don't seem to get everyone's point here. The game is about being fair to eachother, not entirely about winning. Your ignorance about this so-called injustice contradicts the obvious reasons of why most people play AQ2.

Do you even realise that you could've won if you just played it out fair? Without cancelling out moi? The topfragger on riot at that moment? What kind of futile efforts are you making now by suggesting a rematch or blaming the admins for their decisions?

Is it really that hard to admit your faults?

Again, if you played it out fair you had the chance to win vs /--. You chose to do it differently, sad but true.
R.I.P. Double Negative 2005-2008
Gepardi
melted

Post by Gepardi »

Demoni wrote:Me and our team wants to prove that our clan isn't even near that lamers what people thinks we are.
KaFFeLi wrote:WHINE OFF!!!! THAT IS JUST STUPID WHINE FROM STUPID NETHERLAND NOOB!!!! YOU REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT U ARE TALKING ABOUT!!! NOBODY DIDNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR CONNECTION IT WAS YOUR PLAN TO START DOWNLOADS BECAUSE I WAS TOO GOOD 4 YOU AND I THINK THAT U FIXED THAT "PROOF.JPG" I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING IN THAT GAME!!!!! OMFG!!!! NOW IS TIME TO DECLARE JIHAD TO NEGATIVE½!!!!!!!! :rambo: :rambo: :#: :#: :#: PERRRKELE HUORA MARLPORO HAHAAHAH PELLENÄKÖNEN HOMONAAMA PUKEUTUU NAISTEN PAITOIHIN SAATANA!!!!! ahhahahahaha
You sure about that "our team"-part, Demoni? :D

As weird as it sounds, it seems like Demoni really is serious.. I mean, writing that long posts for nothing?!

EDIT:
By the way, Demoni. Would be nice if you answered the following questions:
Did your team send a list of ip's to someone?
If yes, who?
If you did, do you think the person you sent it did something to make Kiwii lag?
.. Or do you think it's just a strange coincidence that all those things mentioned in my earlier post (found below) happened?
Gepardi wrote:In this particular SajhCo-game, I heard your clan delivered an ip list to an unknown person and shortly after that your members were guessing Kiwii would start to lag soon, which he did. Surprisingly a person who is famous for being able to cause lag or other problems after knowing an ip address, can be found from your clan's lineup. As the screenshot shows, one of your members also suggested playing fair, but another member refused.
Last edited by Gepardi on Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gepardi /pr0
#clan.pr0 @ QNet » http://koti.mbnet.fi/warjo/pr0/
MarlPoro
melted

Re: PLS

Post by MarlPoro »

KaFFeLi wrote:NOW IS TIME TO DECLARE JIHAD TO NEGATIVE½!!!!!!!
So I wouldn't be so surprised if /-- players had lag against One' too.

Actually I was bit surprised (in the positive way) how RF played their 2 first matches without troubles. But once they were losing, this shit happens. Yeah /-- was clearly winning at the time Kiwii got his first lag round, so it didn't affect the score? Enough of this crap already.

The screenshot isn't propaganda, it's proof.

It's also funny how there came almost 40 new registered users here in AQ2W after this poll was created.
MarlPoro / Anxiety
Thanks for reading
KaFFeLi
is connecting

heaehahae

Post by KaFFeLi »

REPEE TAAS SCENEPELLEILLE :D>:D>:D:>D:>:>D who cares #SUPERSANKARIT BEST AQ2 CLAN EVERRR???? CAMPING SINCE 99 >D=>=D=>D>D :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :#: :#: :#: :#: :#: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: WE WOOOOOOOON THIS TOURNAMENT YEEESSSSSSSSSSS U ARE NOOBS YESSSS CRYYYYYYYYYY CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
KaFFeLi
is connecting

Post by KaFFeLi »

MarlPoro wrote:
KaFFeLi wrote:NOW IS TIME TO DECLARE JIHAD TO NEGATIVE½!!!!!!!
So I wouldn't be so surprised if /-- players had lag against One' too.

Actually I was bit surprised (in the positive way) how RF played their 2 first matches without troubles. But once they were losing, this shit happens. Yeah /-- was clearly winning at the time Kiwii got his first lag round, so it didn't affect the score? Enough of this crap already.

The screenshot isn't propaganda, it's proof.

It's also funny how there came almost 40 new registered users here in AQ2W after this poll was created.
NO NO NO THEY DIDNT WIN AFTER I JOINED IN GAME!! THEY WAS LEADING BUT WHEN MASTER OF AQ2 SCENE CAME TO SERVER THE PARTYS WAS OVER!!!! SCORE WAS 1-6 5min played then i joined RUFFAZZ AND when 10min was played score was 7-6 ? OMFG ?!?!?!? ACCURACYYYY IMPRESSIVEEEEE KAFFELI UUUUH UUUH U ARE SO GOOD PLAYER UUUUHHHHHHHH BEST AQ2 PLAYER EVERRRRR NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAYYYYYYYYY THIS IS A PHONE CALL FROM JESUS HELP MEEEE GOOOD HEYYYYY???? FRIIIIII??? :rambo: :rambo: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Demoni
joined the game

Post by Demoni »

Why didn't [fAt] get kicked/banned because of that they used 2 fakers (zig & jappe) to win a match? Why didn't .jpg get kicked/banned of cheating(?) and not sending demo's? Compare those to that our enemy lagged one or two rounds and we got banned from the whole cup, forever. I bet that [fAt] got more than one or two rounds because of their fakers.

Those MarlPoros propaganda pictures are maybe a bit overrated if you ask me because half of the text there is has nothing to do with Kiwii's suspected "pinging" thing and they are picked up from everywhere of the demo and from a middle of conversations which has nothing to do with Kiwii or your clan.

Why can't you /-- considerate the playing of the tiebreaker to solve the result of the match and continue our lifes as normally? The advantage we got the situation was very small if you keep the outcome of the match in your mind.
KeRoL
is connecting

Post by KeRoL »

/me hails Kiwii ! :hop: :hop:
Demoni
joined the game

Post by Demoni »

MarlPoro wrote:Actually I was bit surprised (in the positive way) how RF played their 2 first matches without troubles. But once they were losing, this shit happens. Yeah /-- was clearly winning at the time Kiwii got his first lag round, so it didn't affect the score?
Yea, well thats bullshit too because if you watched the demo you can really see that i sucked as hell at start and when KaFFeli came we got 5(?) rounds in a row and then he started to lag, why don't you suspect them of putting warez on and accuse us of doing something that we didnt? Maybe it's again our reputation what made it look like everything was our fault.. who knows.
Gepardi wrote:By the way, Demoni. Would be nice if you answered the following questions:
If yes, who?
If you did, do you think the person you sent it did something to make Kiwii lag?
.. Or do you think it's just a strange coincidence that all those things mentioned in my earlier post (found below) happened?
Yes, i sent the iplist to a electric man (=sähkömies in finnish).
It's quite hard to say did he do anything to make him lag because he (electric man) told me that he didn't even get that far cause he was watching the elections, but might be that he did.. i don't know.

If he really did do something to your connection, we are very sorry about it because i personally wanted to play a fair match without this kind of a bullshit, but it seems to be impossible to do against these noobs. You win -> whine to admins and then you are suddendly the loser.
bliz
A FOOOOOOOOO!!!

Post by bliz »

Demoni wrote:If he really did do something to your connection, we are very sorry about it because i personally wanted to play a fair match without this kind of a bullshit, but it seems to be impossible to do against these noobs. You win -> whine to admins and then you are suddendly the loser.
Yes, we're the noobs, we take the win away from you by complaining to admins. Admins are our best friends, we also have dinner together on saturdays to enforce our good relationship. Because we, noobs, can't win anything without the help of admins.

Anything else Demoni?
R.I.P. Double Negative 2005-2008
Gepardi
melted

Post by Gepardi »

Demoni wrote:
Gepardi wrote:By the way, Demoni. Would be nice if you answered the following questions:
If yes, who?
Yes, i sent the iplist to a electric man (=sähkömies in finnish).
It's quite hard to say did he do anything to make him lag because he (electric man) told me that he didn't even get that far cause he was watching the elections, but might be that he did.. i don't know.
Okay. More questions if you don't mind:
Why did you deliver the ip-list to Sähkömies (not exactly what I'd do if I wanted to play a fair game)?
As it seems pretty obvious that Sähkömies is behind Kiwii's lag, don't you think your clan is responsible about it because Sähkömies is mentioned in your cup lineup (and the list was sent to him by a member of your clan)?
Gepardi /pr0
#clan.pr0 @ QNet » http://koti.mbnet.fi/warjo/pr0/
gegoj
tried to put the pin back in

Post by gegoj »

Do I see this right? Did Demoni - in a single post - really wrote:Yes, i sent the iplist to a electric man (=sähkömies in finnish).

If he really did do something to your connection, we are very sorry about it because i personally wanted to play a fair match without this kind of a bullshit, but it seems to be impossible to do against these noobs. You win -> whine to admins and then you are suddendly the loser.
Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge... ...and some just gargle...
bail
should have used a smaller gun

Post by bail »

"I fought the law and the law won"
bail{UNi}
Demoni
joined the game

Post by Demoni »

bail wrote:"I fought the law and the law won"
I cannot find a line in the rules that says "when enemy's ping rises the opponent team loses as a forfeit".
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

That's clearly not the only problem though, is it?
I don't give a shit.
oVa
plummets to its death
In-game Name: OVALEE

Post by oVa »

Demoni wrote:
bail wrote:"I fought the law and the law won"
I cannot find a line in the rules that says "when enemy's ping rises the opponent team loses as a forfeit".
Hahahah :D:D Kiwii you got pwned :(
B>