Sajhco feedback: Banning RF

SajhCo Cup

Moderators: Moderators, AQ2World League Admins

maGro
blew itself up

Post by maGro »

its ridiculous to think about not banning them for lifetime.
Director of #E-Reality :: Sprayer of #koksnutten
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

Well they're at it again.
This only proof that they are guilty.
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

They must have huge penises to bother doing this. I am jelous.
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
Demoni
joined the game

Re: PLS

Post by Demoni »

Gepardi wrote:Okay. More questions if you don't mind:
Why did you deliver the ip-list to Sähkömies (not exactly what I'd do if I wanted to play a fair game)?
As it seems pretty obvious that Sähkömies is behind Kiwii's lag, don't you think your clan is responsible about it because Sähkömies is mentioned in your cup lineup (and the list was sent to him by a member of your clan)?
Because KaFFeLi told me to send the shot to sahkomies. It's hard to say that whose behind Kiwii's lag (maybe himself?), but it's quite sad that they blame us of the mistakes they did in the match or with their connection. Maybe Kiwii made the lag himself just to win the match or something? Or maybe it was the server what made the lag to him? Hard to say, but im 100% sure it wasn't because of our clan which was playing the match there.
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Admit it, you just can't accept they own you at h4xxing.
Ne quid nimis.
Stric
needs some Pepto Bismol

Post by Stric »

Demoni, is this another page in your WHINE book? :D I heard lots of versions but this one is NEW, again. :lol:
^stric^
Demoni
joined the game

Post by Demoni »

Uncle- wrote:Demoni, is this another page in your WHINE book? :D I heard lots of versions but this one is NEW, again. :lol:
New one, eh?
http://dem0ni.shelli.fi/cup/warez.jpg
http://dem0ni.shelli.fi/cup/6.jpg
Repsaj
as long as it's salty..

Post by Repsaj »

nufan wrote:Well they're at it again.
This only proof that they are guilty.
L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

maGro wrote:its ridiculous to think about not banning them for lifetime.
True, almost an insult to me.
Repsaj
as long as it's salty..

Re: PLS

Post by Repsaj »

Demoni wrote:
Gepardi wrote:Okay. More questions if you don't mind:
Why did you deliver the ip-list to Sähkömies (not exactly what I'd do if I wanted to play a fair game)?
As it seems pretty obvious that Sähkömies is behind Kiwii's lag, don't you think your clan is responsible about it because Sähkömies is mentioned in your cup lineup (and the list was sent to him by a member of your clan)?
Because KaFFeLi told me to send the shot to sahkomies. It's hard to say that whose behind Kiwii's lag (maybe himself?), but it's quite sad that they blame us of the mistakes they did in the match or with their connection. Maybe Kiwii made the lag himself just to win the match or something? Or maybe it was the server what made the lag to him? Hard to say, but im 100% sure it wasn't because of our clan which was playing the match there.
Do you have any idea how dumb ur explanation sounds? That you gave the iplist to sahkothing I can understand, cause it seems clear that you are KaFFeLi's little servant.

And ofcourse someone making lag for himself to win a match?! WTF? I have never heard of a tactic to make yourself lag to win a match, how can this be in his advantage in ANY way? It is impossible to proof your enemy is making you lag (Except vs extremely dumb/stupid people that talk about it in mm2, of which a demo is made and is accesable for the world to see). If you had not done/spoken about this in mm2, this would've never come out. So saying he did this to win makes NO sense at all, because Kiwii could've never known in advance that he'd have any evidence of you pinging him. Besides we were in the lead and Kiwii was topfragger(Just to be clear: This is lesser reason for him to lag himself).

Admins even dismissed the issue because, he lost and just saw it as normal losing whine. It was when he provided evidence of what you did that the admins started to take action.

Anyway, I'm starting to ramble too much now and will have probably lost most people's attention.

Conclusion: There was no reason for Kiwii to lag himself. Futher more there was motive (You were behind), probable cause(The evidence: Demo) and means (sahkothing is known to do these kind of things + there are connections between him and you). Yes, maybe I do watch too much tv.

PS. Please keep attacking our internetconnections, maybe some day we'll feel enough pitty to come and help you gain a somewhat normal life. That way you can get over this and get on with your 'life'.
TotteN
sank like a rock
In-game Name: TotteN
Operating System: win 7
Memory: 8GB
Hard drive: 3TB
Graphics card: ATI HD 7000
Monitor: 2
Mouse: Logitech G500
Keyboard: Microsoft Sidewinder

Post by TotteN »

dont know what you are crying about.. take the ban ffs.. dosent matter none of you clans are able to beat one anyway.. so stop fighting about being the clan to loose against them..

damdidamdidaaaaam
alla smälter till honung för papp,charmörenas konung strandens romeo.stringtrosorna landar i sanden när totte springer på stranden playans don juan
Demoni
joined the game

Post by Demoni »

We didn't get the demo's from enemy even we asked for them many times, we didn't neither play 4on4~ (which reads in the rules), we didn't have any admin or someone speccing the whole thing how it really went and now you're whining that you lagged vs One' too and you didn't play the match till end because of that.. why didn't you do the same thing versus us that the match would've been paused till the ping dropped? Why did we get banned because of he lagged? Where the hell is the justice? Why does these guys get whole different treatment than *RF*?
bliz
A FOOOOOOOOO!!!

Post by bliz »

Demoni wrote:We didn't get the demo's from enemy even we asked for them many times, we didn't neither play 4on4~ (which reads in the rules), we didn't have any admin or someone speccing the whole thing how it really went and now you're whining that you lagged vs One' too and you didn't play the match till end because of that.. why didn't you do the same thing versus us that the match would've been paused till the ping dropped? Why did we get banned because of he lagged? Where the hell is the justice? Why does these guys get whole different treatment than *RF*?
Those dents in your head are unrepairable. Nevertheless, yes, you're right, we had the same thing vs One yesterday, on urban2 @ a z0r server. This time I wasn't 'attacked' alone, but Repsaj & KeRoL experienced the same thing, on our own server. Maybe you could tell your friend Sahkomies to stop this nonsense? But I guess you prefer whining here on the forum how wrong the world is and how right you are.
R.I.P. Double Negative 2005-2008
Demoni
joined the game

Post by Demoni »

bliz wrote:Those dents in your head are unrepairable. Nevertheless, yes, you're right, we had the same thing vs One yesterday, on urban2 @ a z0r server. This time I wasn't 'attacked' alone, but Repsaj & KeRoL experienced the same thing, on our own server. Maybe you could tell your friend Sahkomies to stop this nonsense? But I guess you prefer whining here on the forum how wrong the world is and how right you are.
Ahahahaha well this time i can tell you for 100% sure that if you were attacked, you weren't attacked by anyone near our clan. :D Maybe you are making those 'attack' things up by yourself or something, i don't know.

And wheres the demo's Kiwii? Wheres the damn demo of the match from your clanmates? And why the hell are you getting different kind of a treatment than *RF* or any other clan?

You guys pause the match and continue some other day when your connection is working, why didn't we get a chance to continue the match when Kiwii's connection would've been better? This is quite strange in my opinion.
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

Demoni wrote:
bliz wrote:Those dents in your head are unrepairable. Nevertheless, yes, you're right, we had the same thing vs One yesterday, on urban2 @ a z0r server. This time I wasn't 'attacked' alone, but Repsaj & KeRoL experienced the same thing, on our own server. Maybe you could tell your friend Sahkomies to stop this nonsense? But I guess you prefer whining here on the forum how wrong the world is and how right you are.
Ahahahaha well this time i can tell you for 100% sure that if you were attacked, you weren't attacked by anyone near our clan. :D Maybe you are making those 'attack' things up by yourself or something, i don't know.

And wheres the demo's Kiwii? Wheres the damn demo of the match from your clanmates? And why the hell are you getting different kind of a treatment than *RF* or any other clan?

You guys pause the match and continue some other day when your connection is working, why didn't we get a chance to continue the match when Kiwii's connection would've been better? This is quite strange in my opinion.
SHUT UP ALREADY! We all know who's responsible for lagging up Kiwii's connection in the RF match and the entire /-- lineup in the One' match. Stop trying to come up with stupid excuses. Suck it up. You got what you deserved, nothing more, nothing less!