Sajhco feedback: Banning RF

SajhCo Cup

Moderators: Moderators, AQ2World League Admins

Demoni
joined the game

Post by Demoni »

Clement wrote:SHUT UP ALREADY! We all know who's responsible for lagging up Kiwii's connection in the RF match and the entire /-- lineup in the One' match. Stop trying to come up with stupid excuses. Suck it up. You got what you deserved, nothing more, nothing less!
I have no idea where do you get your information, but i can tell you that we have NOT pinged anyone's connection in One':s match or any others matches neither so please cut the bullshit.

What did we deserve? We deserve no demo's of the match? We deserve no rematch like vs One'? We deserve no place to ask questions about the methods you banned our team? If "double negative" really wanted to play a fair game they would've just put the ready off and ask us to play the match till end some other time, but that didnt happen, i wonder why. And is it fair that /-- deserves to get straight to finals by playing and winning only one match by playing a fair game and immediately when they lost they whined to their admin friends and are now in the final match of the Group A.. and thats pretty shitty if you ask me.
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

enough with this bullshit from this guy now.
banned for life in cups.. atlest outside finland. plsthx goodbye.
lock this.
oVa
plummets to its death
In-game Name: OVALEE

Post by oVa »

Lets wait kiwii's answers! 8) He wrotes a lot of bullshit, so I would be very happy if he could answer to the demoni's questions :)
B>
RewinD
hit the ground hard, real hard
In-game Name: RewinD, G-Funk
Operating System: Win 7 Ultimate x64
Processor model/speed: Intel 3gen i5 3570K @ 4,2 GHZ
Memory: 16 GB Crucial 1600MHZ
Hard drive: 2x Samsung Spinpoint 1TB, Corsair SSD 115 GB and Samsung SSD 128 GB + Western Digital 500GB External
Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 680 Zotac
Monitor: 2x Samsung 22 inch LCD Screens
Mouse: Logitech G700, Logitech G300 and Logitech G9
Keyboard: Logitech Mechanical Keyboard G710+

Post by RewinD »

Just ban the fuckers, they just fuckin'around wit it'eyyh
Between what is and what could be
STEAM ID: RewinD85
Origin ID: mosrew
KeRoL
is connecting

Post by KeRoL »

Since Kiwii has a life, and I don't .... I'll answer your questions instead of him :)
Demoni wrote: What did we deserve?
This is a retorical question right? if not, you deserve a ban :)
Demoni wrote: We deserve no demo's of the match?
You deserve them if you have a valid reason... this won't be a problem though, we all have demo's...
Demoni wrote: We deserve no rematch like vs One'?
One' never got a rematch...
Demoni wrote: We deserve no place to ask questions about the methods you banned our
team?
You did deserve that, and you did ask questions... and they were all answered :) the answers just didn't fit your needs, eat it!
Demoni wrote: If "double negative" really wanted to play a fair game they would've just put the ready off and ask us to play the match till end some other time, but that didnt happen, i wonder why.
We just subbed kiwii and continued with other players. Thats fair enough imho
Demoni wrote: And is it fair that /-- deserves to get straight to finals by playing and winning only one match by playing a fair game
We wanted to win two matches in a fair fashion, you just couldn't give it to us :(
Demoni wrote: and immediately when they lost they whined to their admin friends and are now in the final match of the Group A..
In truth... we did whine to the admins >=]... the very good and well respected admins (bite me! :rambo: ) didn't care much for our whining (Solidas just left IRC :shocker: ) Its the proof from your demo's that got you the ban, not the whining (although saying that it was the whining that got you banned sounds better O_o )
Demoni wrote: and thats pretty shitty if you ask me.
Yes it was very shitty, at least we agree on this :bday:

I hope I answered your questions to the fullest :)
if you need more answers to eliminate your ignorance, you know where to find me...
KeRoL hails Kiwii
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

KeRoL wrote:Solidas just left IRC :shocker:
Wasnt really prepared to take a 350km taxi ride;) had to leave for ze bus to oslo.

But yes, i disregarded kiwiis comments regarding the lag as nothing but whine.. when i got to oslo though i saw the screenshot posted here together with a vote in the admin chan were several admins voted to have RF removed, and after that seeing that screen.. so did i
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Demoni
joined the game

Post by Demoni »

sajh wrote:But yes, i disregarded kiwiis comments regarding the lag as nothing but whine.. when i got to oslo though i saw the screenshot posted here together with a vote in the admin chan were several admins voted to have RF removed, and after that seeing that screen.. so did i
Yea, but if you knew some finnish and watched the demo you wouldn't be saying that. It sucks that when some admin (marlporo in this case) makes some shot with some changes of the order of the text kaffeli and i wrote and left the lines what someone other said out of the shot which makes us look like complete idiots with no respect at AQ2 or enemy. If you readed the whole mm1+mm2 talk you would see that the story is quite different that marlporo let you believe.

I don't want your answers because i didn't ask anything from you.. please let Kiwii answer himself for the questions i asked because he was the one lagging in that match. It seems to me and to whole *RF* that this is just a way to smoke a clan out of the cup which people doesn't like and has a chance to really win some matches there. Maybe if you people just stop listening other people thoughts and think with your own brains that what kind of a advantage did we get of it when a guy puts wares on and his ping rises to couple hundred and then he immediately gets to sub and some other guy comes to play instead of him.

And yes "KeRoL", we did ask you the demo's with a good reasons because Kiwii and someone other was cheating in the match and still we didn't get any demo's or anything.. it was us who got banned because of it.

Maybe Kiwii played with cheats and noticed that they have no chance to win the game anymore and did put downloads on to get his ping bigger so they could win the match by whining to admins? Why isn't that an option? Why is it immediately an option to blame us of doing everything wrong in this game? The match shouldn't have been a forfeit till both teams gave the demo's and every admin that are going to vote watched the demo and voted after it.. not after seeing some propaganda pictures without seeing the demo.
sayvzah
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by sayvzah »

muahaha dem0ni ur a faking joke, love it:D, please make more replies!
:heart: naked / :heart: dissing irish
Evilcina
saw the light

Post by Evilcina »

demoni wh,aimbot and similar stuff cant be used on z0r anymore because its cheat protected(r1ch anticheat.dll) so its ridicilous to accuse kiwii of h4x :D
Demoni
joined the game

Post by Demoni »

Evilcina wrote:demoni wh,aimbot and similar stuff cant be used on z0r anymore because its cheat protected(r1ch anticheat.dll) so its ridicilous to accuse kiwii of h4x :D
wtf are you talking about anyway? :bday:
IBA
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by IBA »

Oh man, the thread is already over.
Come Demoni tell us more.
#quadaver || TEAMS !"§ || http://www.quadaver.de
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Demoni wrote:
Evilcina wrote:demoni wh,aimbot and similar stuff cant be used on z0r anymore because its cheat protected(r1ch anticheat.dll) so its ridicilous to accuse kiwii of h4x :D
wtf are you talking about anyway? :bday:
You are right there, Evilcina needs some reading lessons.
But you, dude, need something way harder to teach.
Ne quid nimis.
Demoni
joined the game

Post by Demoni »

unfair
Evilcina
saw the light

Post by Evilcina »

true, u deserve a lifeban