Sajhco feedback: Judging of [dP] vs .jpg

SajhCo Cup

Moderators: Moderators, AQ2World League Admins

sajh
is legless

Sajhco feedback: Judging of [dP] vs .jpg

Post by sajh »

Situation:
jpg won the game vs [dP], one player failed to send demo upon request and thus breaking a rule.
Result:
jpg kept their win.
Facts:
3 admins were present and speccing during the game, none of which could see anything weird when speccing the one who didnt record.
Reasoning:
A missing could determine the outcome of a game if there is a suspicion of cheat. However the admins speccing could not see anything, and felt that this was enough not to enforce the rule.
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

I rarely record my games since it lags me and makes my game jerky, therefore I must be cheating.
I don't give a shit.
Evilcina
saw the light

Post by Evilcina »

maybe u should give some penalty points in future
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Correct decision, though you could punish the one who didn't record (or just didn't send) a demo. Give him one match ban or something.
Demoni
joined the game

Post by Demoni »

yeah, jpg can continue playing eventhough their player seemed to cheat and didnt record, still you are licking jpg:s ass and saying that its ok for them to continue. and in *RF* banning section one enemy lagged for one round MAX and we got banned from the whole cup... fair? :)
sayvzah
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by sayvzah »

yes.
:heart: naked / :heart: dissing irish
emperphis
blew itself up

Post by emperphis »

Demos are a offline way to check someone's play. Since there were admins there and checked the player in question the whole time, there's no reason to force the rule.
But if the admins dodn't check his entire playing, that's another matter. Anyway i'd say that you could add an anticheat requirement for this specific player next games ;)
I've god as my lollipop
L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

AssKick3r wrote:Correct decision, though you could punish the one who didn't record (or just didn't send) a demo. Give him one match ban or something.
Exactly my pov! A kind of "disciplinary measures".
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

Clown wrote:I rarely record my games since it lags me and makes my game jerky, therefore I must be cheating.
:tup:
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Varne
is connecting

ok

Post by Varne »

Ok , First off :

"Facts:
3 admins were present and speccing during the game, none of which could see anything weird when speccing the one who didnt record. "

This is false ! There were NOT 3 admins speccing the whole game..

We got one demo of someone speccing "kotelsnurso" and that was like 3-5 min.. that is not proof enough imo !

This is just because some of .jpg members is aq2suomi admin.

The result should have been a rematch.. fair and square !
"Only fools charge into unknown danger, but then again only fools follow fools so here I am ! "

vArne
Weiw
is connecting

Post by Weiw »

ehm. bad decision..

In the begging of the match I said 10 times that the rules say that everyone must take demo. There where no admins present during the first map.. I told how the rules where.. Our map on their server.. Their skin and team of choose.. on our map. Demo! everyone have to take demo.

Afther the demo I waned demos from 2 of the players. Kerex and KoteloNorsu. Why? because many of my m8ts complained in the cw that they got killed in many wired situations. Out from boxes. Out from walls. Up from soundless ladders. etc..

Kerex was nice. He sent me both the demos..
KoteloNorsu .. He was the fragwinner. I wanted his demo the most.
" [17:30] <KoteloNorsu> i was supposed to demo? :D "
" [17:31] <KoteloNorsu> I dont have a demo, didnt know im supposed to record that game :( " And this is after I told them to take demos! I dident type ready before everyone said yes..

" [17:44] <wLLsss> is it ok me to send demo where i recorded kotelo?P "
" [17:45] <KoteloNorsu> shut the fuck up, we have the demo lol "
" [17:52] <Solidas> if they show enough of kotelos playing, i will accept them as a substitute for his demos "
" [18:02] <wLLsss> http://www.kotiposti.net/helenamakinen/kotelonorsu.rar "

Well.. I have seen that demo..! You get to see 7-8 of KoteloNorsu`s 25++ kills.. And while being spect.. He suckt. I cant understand how a player like that becomes the fragwinner.. Spect 3-5 min at all on that demo.. Not a good KoteloNorsu demo..

There where 3 admins at the cw? for 2 mins maybe? where where 3 admins just in and out on the cw.. Maybe solidas where one whole map.. I don't know..

But Ive heard that KoteloNorsu was kicked from the cup.. why not get a rematch when we played a cw vs a banned player?

Solidas was a great guy.. he was ruling in my favor in the beginning.. but when jpg refused to play a rematch he ruled in jpgs favor..

[17:41] <Solidas> "If a clan fails to provide demos upon request by an admin during the qualification phase, they will be forced to forfeit their game."
[17:41] <Solidas> i can allow you to replay the game
[17:43] <Solidas> rematch, sorry jpg, but cant really make any exception to the rules
[17:43] <Solidas> and being an aq2suomi admin isnt an excuse not to record;)
[17:43] <Solidas> but i can allow you to replay the game, or forfeit
[17:45] <Solidas> weiw can chose to show sportsmanship and let this result stand, or demand a rematch
[17:46] <Weiw> Hell no.. not whit with that camping.. there is no sportsmanship in camping
[17:47] <Solidas> KoteloNorsu "Done by the players themselves, demos must be recorded by all players." ;)
[17:48] <Solidas> if you chose to replay, you may pick maps again.. sorry jpg, this is all i can do

I said rematch.

My point is that.. I said Many times in the beginning that everyone had to take demo.. How can one not understand that.. what reason does one have for not take the demo? (We played on a server without a proper anticheat system!) And the player was the fragleader and winner.
He got banned. So jpg played with a banned player.. If we see it like that! There is no harm in a rematch.. :) I know Ive been like a baby in this situation.. But I play on the fair side.. I hate when rewls are broken.

But we lost.. Not fair.. Not square. The best of luck to all players in Sajhco cup :)
zing84
is connecting

you made the rules, not us!

Post by zing84 »

the most important thing in a tournament is to follow the rules that`s made. The most fair thing would be a rematch and you all know it. or give dogpac walkover cause they followed the rhe rule "remember to make demo!!!"

I and [dP] respect the rules and so should jpg.

so admins out there give us a rematch, we don't whine.. we just want justice. simple as that. what if it had been ur clan fellows? think about it before u just say: yeye wathever the cup must go on it doesnt matter me blabla.

btw. ask one of the dogs of demo. the admins didnt spec more than 5mins. demo is proof enough to play this match all over again.
Einar
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

It's just racism against the dP homies.

KKKCo Cup, tss, tss.
Ne quid nimis.
Varne
is connecting

Post by Varne »

It truly is ! DAMN YOU RACISTS ! DAMN YOU !
"Only fools charge into unknown danger, but then again only fools follow fools so here I am ! "

vArne
Jukasa
is connecting

Post by Jukasa »

You just lost fair and square, why this whine?