Predictions for One' Vs /--

SajhCo Cup

Moderators: Moderators, AQ2World League Admins

nufan
brains are on the wall

Predictions for One' Vs /--

Post by nufan »

So here we are!
We go ourselves the first final in the sajhco.
/-- to face one' in a thriller of a match!!

despite One' is a new clan, they haven't had much trouble getting to the final. But must be mention they have some players that have been playing togheter for some time.
They have some players that can work well on these kind off match.. but the question is if they are able to handle /-- wellknowed experiance.

/-- have had a pretty short way to the final.
First off with a pretty easy victory against hBs//, which led them to the semi against *RF*. You can read the story that lead to kicking RF out off the cup here -> http://forums.aq2world.com/viewtopic.ph ... t=30#54135

nufan: So you're now in the final! How have it been for you guys so far?
zeeriiff: Well it's no wonder that we're in the final. And haven't really got any challenge this far.

nufan: As one' beeing quite a new clan.. Do you see that as a dissadvantage against this oldtimers?
zeeriiff: Not really, because we've been playing together with aspa for 4years now. And we pwn kinda any oldtimerclan 2v4 :/

nufan: So what is your expectations about the final?
zeeriiff: Well i think we'll have huge pl and stuff to slow us down at their server, and at ours it won't be anything nice for them :(( Huge analrape :<<

nufan: Final one. got something freesh stuff you want to add? some scary fighting brawls to scare /-- some maybe? (is it true lillemann is gay?)
zeeriiff: Well, we were waiting forward to face *RF* at the final. It never even came to my mind that /-- would get that far. :( (and yes.. it's true)

nufan: ok! thanks and Good Luck on reaching the league!
zeeriiff: We don't need the luck, wish it for them. And see you at the league!

nufan: So you're now in the final! How have it been for you guys so far?
repsaj: Far from fun. First we met the Hillbillies which are even worse than us on Cliff2 so we could get an easy/boring win
Well the second game.. I guess everyone heard about that 1... The one vs *RF*.
Too much chaos around that one, wish they would've just beaten us fair and square.

nufan: true true. As /-- beeing old quakkers.. Do you see that as a advantage against one'?
repsaj: Uhm no, not at all. The maps can be played so much on a public that the "old" knowledge won't be an advantage I think.

nufan: So what is your expectations about the final?
repsaj: We have a very small chance of winning, but I don't really see it happening.

nufan: Final one. got something freesh stuff you want to add? some scary fighting brawls to scare one' some maybe?
repsaj:Hmm, the only scary thing that comes to mind would be: z0r

nufan: hehe nice one ;) ok! thanks and Good Luck on reaching the league!
repsaj: Thanks, we'll need alot of it. Good luck with the rest of your interviews.

Some final words
One' with zeeriiif in the front line seems very confident enough to reatch the league! can this be their downfall?? they now only need to show it on the battlefield!
seems /-- isen't that confident at all.. But roumers say they are mediashy!

I expect this one to be a very thight one.. knowing One' will be strong on rok.. rok will prolly be that makes the outcome of this match.. But I belive the /-- will be a hardball and grap a +5~ victory.proving their experience and wisdom troughout the wellknowed maps off Action quake 2 history!!!
And time will show if One' got the strenght needed to rise back up to the challange and take edge's place!

ps. This came on really fast ;p didn't expect them to play this soon.. so no time for editing nor putting it on main page.
bliz
A FOOOOOOOOO!!!

Post by bliz »

You have time now Nufan... the game will be played sometime later, when the kiddies from *RF* will stop with the attacks on me, KeRoL etc. So go on, editttt edittttttt!
R.I.P. Double Negative 2005-2008
Demoni
joined the game

Post by Demoni »

bliz wrote:You have time now Nufan... the game will be played sometime later, when the kiddies from *RF* will stop with the attacks on me, KeRoL etc. So go on, editttt edittttttt!
WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT? IF YOUR CONNECTION IS FUCKED UP DONT FUCKING BLAME US OF IT YOU PIECE OF SHIT :#: :#: :#: :#: :#: Don't you fucking newbie blame everyone else of your fucked up connection or connection with finnish servers!!! Because of this fucking scumback our clan dropped off the cup cause that noob can't fix his connection or computer or what the fuck ever is wrong with his ping.
LaggizZ
melted

Post by LaggizZ »

To easy for One'?

Oh yes
hmm..
oVa
plummets to its death
In-game Name: OVALEE

Post by oVa »

LaggizZ wrote:To easy for One'?

Oh yes
2ez for LaggizZZzzZZ =)=)))))
B>
ivO
joined the game

Post by ivO »

so sad that it ended like that.... because of one clan which was excluded in every other league we had to drop out even without playing the losers bracket in the playoffs....
Demoni
joined the game

Post by Demoni »

ivO wrote:so sad that it ended like that.... because of one clan which was excluded in every other league we had to drop out even without playing the losers bracket in the playoffs....
Yea, please blame our clan of your isp problems. :) Kiwii pasted the "pinger" somewhere and the address was of some ad site so maybe it is the problem of his lag?
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Ok, sorry, it was an error, you may play again mate.

It's not gonna happen, you know?
Ne quid nimis.
bliz
A FOOOOOOOOO!!!

Post by bliz »

Demoni wrote:
ivO wrote:so sad that it ended like that.... because of one clan which was excluded in every other league we had to drop out even without playing the losers bracket in the playoffs....
Yea, please blame our clan of your isp problems. :) Kiwii pasted the "pinger" somewhere and the address was of some ad site so maybe it is the problem of his lag?
That so-called 'ad site' isn't the cause of it. Don't be twisting and turning it around everytime you manage to post here, it's utterly ridiculous. ;)
R.I.P. Double Negative 2005-2008
Demoni
joined the game

Post by Demoni »

bliz wrote:That so-called 'ad site' isn't the cause of it...
If you know it isn't that what caused it then how do you know that it's clan ruff ryderz causing it? :D The only ridicilous thing here are your arguments of our clan pinging your internet connection. :D
gegoj
tried to put the pin back in

Post by gegoj »

Demoni, this week You've written more than all the other forum members put together, but no one has heard any explanation from any of the *RF* players for these two lines (in or out of context):
*RF*KaFFeLi wrote:let's wait for their pings to rise
aeheaha wrote:kiwii will start lagging soon
Personally I'm not so much interested in explanations (since I doubt You can provide anything at least remotely reasonable), I'd rather know when will You stop taking us all for idiots and stop flogging this dead horse.
Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge... ...and some just gargle...