COOP or DIE

Talk about your favourite video-games and modifications here.

Moderator: Moderators

Caracol
was picked off

COOP or DIE

Post by Caracol »

http://www.coopordie.com/

Found it today, while trying to get used to the lightsaving time, and it looks like something quite useful for us quakers, or at least the ones that still enjoy playing it in Singleplayer.

You get yourself an account and the master server saves your progress, via web you can change the difficulty, records, stats and all you can read in the site.
I'm eagerly waiting to play some with a buddy of mine... and if someone of you likes it too, feel free to contact me and arrange some strogg-kickass.
Ne quid nimis.
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

looks interesting :) coop ftw
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Yesterday I played with my brother in Spain, worked perfectly.
You enter the game, which connects to the masterserver and modifies your adress book as people creates games, or yourself. Then you can join one of those created and play coop.
The MasterServer also records your progress, as already said, and if you are playing in Regular, it also saves your weapons and ammunition, items and so on too. If you die you have to start the chapter from the beginning and without ammo I think.
It has also support for other SinglePlayer maps made by quakers.
A LOT of fun.
Ne quid nimis.
Sabotage
plummets to its death

Post by Sabotage »

If you die you have to start the chapter from the beginning and without ammo I think.

You haven`t died yet ?...

good mode for q2 :)
How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at www.Tellsomeonewhocares.com
*bplease*