Oh behave!

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

Etanaa
is connecting

Oh behave!

Post by Etanaa »

If you ask me this is not kind of fair.

http://sakkolihis.org/pub/z0r.txt

Read it and be aware what kind of fags runs this community. Time for a radical change.
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

wow it's either the enemy sends the demo or you win the match? And hey if you ban him just like that why wouldn't he remove the bot just like that?
zern
is connecting

Post by zern »

AssKick3r wrote:wow it's either the enemy sends the demo or you win the match? And hey if you ban him just like that why wouldn't he remove the bot just like that?
Mr Asslick3r, Why would he remove the bot if we ban him from the channel? Check the website.. there isnt a rule saying that they remove our bot from the channel if we ban an admin from our channel... And if you read the whole log, [Jasper] Says that such rule would be on the website in an hour ... last time i checked z0r.nl website, i didnt see no such rules..

And do you think its okay not to record if someone asks you to?
Next time when we play against NARF ill use wh and i wont send any demos..
Ill just say "im not your dog" :)
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

hehe, edge played a cw vs z0r, after a few rounds we heard that we had found a game vs a harder opponent so we left the z0r-game :) and the z0rbot left us ;).

face it, if you dont kiss up to the z0radmins, they take your bot:P
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
indey
plummets to its death

Post by indey »

Isnt it possible to keygrip a demo that u recorded yourself to show it from the nme's pov that u want?
If so, someone do it and we get rid of two problems. (the kotelo one and this)

Btw. It's just pure stupidity not to record / send when asked to.
I mean, what else can ppl think of that, other than he got something to hide?

Admin or no admin.
Synchrony - www.huhtimo.com/sync
#Synchrony - @ QuakeNET
Aq2 with attitude.
L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

Jeeeez Christ, now this is kindergarden.

a. If someone asks for recording a demo, just record and hand it over after the match. No big deal.

b. If someone doesn't ask for recording demos in a "normal" match, don't expect demos to be recorded (I didn't record any game I've played).

c. The z0r-bot is a free service, don't take it for granted. I do understand Jasper's point here since he wasn't rude at all.

Hopefully: case closed. O_o
laamis
is connecting

Post by laamis »

correct me if i'm wrong but typing "record demoname" isn't that hard,right?
is there a reason why they wouldn't record?

i have never figured out any reason for not recording except hiding cheats.
someone who can think of another reason please tell me (irc or on this forum)

verdict: zorbot admins are kids, just ban them from every server. that way no one would have to deal with them
IBA
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by IBA »

i wouldnt record if some1 asks me. i wouldnt care if he subs in my team and record himself cause im not the bunny who records everything when any retard wants me to.

btw, dont fuck with an admin
#quadaver || TEAMS !"§ || http://www.quadaver.de
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

Why would anyone provide a free service to someone who acts like a dickhead?
laamis
is connecting

Post by laamis »

IBA wrote:i wouldnt record if some1 asks me. i wouldnt care if he subs in my team and record himself cause im not the bunny who records everything when any retard wants me to.
nice policy, in other words if you can't get someone to record you are free to cheat as much as you want because there's no way to get evidence and therefore no way to get caught,right?
S3ci0r
tried to put the pin back in

Post by S3ci0r »

right
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

zern wrote:Next time when we play against NARF ill use wh and i wont send any demos..
Ill just say "im not your dog" :)
why do you think NARF will play against you?
we are not your dog.
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Re: Oh behave!

Post by BeAViS »

http://sakkolihis.org/pub/z0r.txt wrote: 22:00 <MarcusM> we're admins ourselve
your english is like a Crouch's own goal.
so you automatically lose.
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
bliz
A FOOOOOOOOO!!!

Post by bliz »

I have autorecord in every cw that I play, but lately you can notice that just about EVERYONE asks or demands that you need to record when they are losing or constantly fragged by someone in (for them) impossible ways. Just seems to me that people can't look further than their own noses, claiming that they are too good so they can't possibly lose vs someone they don't know about.

To be honest, asking to record when the game is already in progress is just a waste of time and in most cases futile. I guess living with defeat is a very hard thing to accept.

Also, some of the people in z0r are a bit centered on their childhood in this game of AQ2, they can be as lame as anyone else and they have been.
R.I.P. Double Negative 2005-2008
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

To suck is much easier, noone bothers you at all.

Anywho, if a clan doesn't recognize losing against you because you don't send him demos, who cares, man, it's not as if everyone is checking other clan's webpages for every bloody result. You can call another admin and get him checked or post it in your website, or make a thread stating it, but not waiting that the whole community will support you, because it won't. Besides, I think every active z0r user knows that their makers act in pretty "questionable" ways sometimes.
And it's not as if the admin-badge comes with a +15 in Education.
Ne quid nimis.